Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ditto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ditto (2587 Views)

Ditto / Ditto / Ditto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ditto by WhiteJacket: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Ditto
Re: Ditto by WorWorBoy: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Move on with your life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ditto by catwalq(f): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Do you still want her back?

If yes,give her another week or two then call her back and try to iron things out. She should have been calm by then.

If no,on to the next one jejely.

2 Likes

Re: Ditto by emmanuelchux(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2019
She's a woman and she'll do what a woman would do. Allow her enjoy the juice of excitement for finally winning you in a fight by calling her. I believe she misses you too.

Bros, babes plenty outside o, but correct GF no too dey again. Na just 22 remain for the 36 states of the federation.

6 Likes

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Women have pride o. Some will be so moody and miserable all this while instead of just calling to make up. Then again, maybe she too is done and couldn't care less.

1 Like

Re: Ditto by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2019
You're done and that's it.....just move on jejely
I hate that pride in ladies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
You're done! What else are you trying to analyze? Move on with your life and don't be a sissy.

Don't ever give her that feeling that she won. Ignore her totally.

3 Likes

Re: Ditto by Rider007: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2019
U see d tin is dat u over reacted....u called it quit out of anger,..now ur nerves r relaxed,u r not getting d result u desire....

U av to hold- on and may b move on if she no show interest or remose.i bet u,d moment u made an attempt to call her,u increase her audacity...from dia u have to b d weak one so as to keep d relationship...she might not pick ur call immediately self ...if u want to initiate peace talk(indirect begging) it's ok...but my question is how will do dat and still have her respect and regard... remember if u beg to start/ keep a relationship,u might have to beg to sustain it... sometimes when women act like dat,...its either they are gone or going...its d hard truth bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ditto by blesskewe(f): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2019
U are done
U are done

Watin u wan talk again?
Except u want to her to swell with pride

Yeah women love that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ditto by 2dice01: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
21st century men are the weak vessel

we just strong for face

2 Likes

Re: Ditto by Deepfeel(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019
WhiteJacket:
Hi Guys,

I and my girlfriend had been having arguments lately
However, one day we had an argument, I was angry and called to iron out something, in the process, she hangs up the phone. I called back and she did the same thing and turned her phone off. She has done this type of thing in the past and knows I dislike it.

Anyway, I then sent her a short text saying "Hey, I am done"

She hasn't responded and we haven't spoken for a week.

Can someone analyze this for me... Did I overreact?

Definitely, don't want to call her now as I know how women behave when you breakup with them. Part of me sent the text to break up so as to regain respect back and part of me is like I should have just initiated a space.

You said you are done with her what responds are you expecting? Looks like she dumped you first before you did grin
Re: Ditto by nuggarito: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Great decision, you are a man and musnt tolerate shit because of love. I know you miss her, and she does the same too but you have to stand up for something. If you become soft for a Nigerian girl you will be taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Rosay15(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You're done and that's it.....just move on jejely

I hate that pride in ladies undecided
... And men have ego

1 Like

Re: Ditto by luvyaself95(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
You are getting respect in the first place and you're expecting to earn it later how is that possible...
Just Move on...
Re: Ditto by Thebwoy: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
WhiteJacket:
Hi Guys,

I and my girlfriend had been having arguments lately
However, one day we had an argument, I was angry and called to iron out something, in the process, she hangs up the phone. I called back and she did the same thing and turned her phone off. She has done this type of thing in the past and knows I dislike it.

Anyway, I then sent her a short text saying "Hey, I am done"

She hasn't responded and we haven't spoken for a week.

Can someone analyze this for me... Did I overreact?

Definitely, don't want to call her now as I know how women behave when you breakup with them. Part of me sent the text to break up so as to regain respect back and part of me is like I should have just initiated a space.

Be a man of your words

You text her that you are done.
Just end it like that
Re: Ditto by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... And men have ego
Lol... I bet you hate it too, right?? then I think it's a normal thing for ladies to be proud but when it gets too much.... hmm
Re: Ditto by kingxsamz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: Ditto by Bestboy11513(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
You didn't overreact.
You're done.
Re: Ditto by Rosay15(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... I bet you hate it too, right?? then I think it's a normal thing for ladies to be proud but when it gets too much.... hmm
... its normal but too much of it is very bad. So it vice versa.
Re: Ditto by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... its normal but too much of it is very bad. So it vice versa.
Alright Ma'am, Stay Safe
Re: Ditto by Rosay15(f): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright Ma'am, Stay Safe
... lol, how are you joor..
Hope you’re good cheesy
Re: Ditto by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... lol, how are you joor.. Hope you’re good cheesy
smiley Yeah I am, I trust you are too??
Re: Ditto by Rosay15(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
smiley Yeah I am, I trust you are too??
.. I’m fine, can we be friends offline?

Hope am not asking much?
Re: Ditto by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I’m fine, can we be friends offline?
Hope am not asking much?
Lol... Like Seriously?? cheesy
I'll get back to you soon smiley
Re: Ditto by Rosay15(f): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Like Seriously?? cheesy

I'll get back to you soon smiley
lol, just say no cause you’ve already use style to turn down my request but it’s all good wink
Re: Ditto by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
lol, just say no cause you’ve already use style to turn down my request but it’s all good wink
No, I didn't..I mean what I said .

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Rosay15(f): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
No, I didn't..I mean what I said .
.. okay, enjoy wink
Re: Ditto by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
.. okay, enjoy wink
I am sorry if I made you think otherwise cheesycheesy
Re: Ditto by Headlesschicken(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
undecided You are done and you are still calling her, kids of nowadays do not date wiv principles,if she doesn't respect u then what again r u still doing wiv her....

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
OP, how old are you please? And even more importantly, what stage have you reached in your life before talking about relationship?

If you now have a means of livelihood, you have made enough money to run a home and you have the qualities of being a good husband and good father when children come, start looking for a wife and stop playing around.

But if u have not reached that stage, go do something meaningful and fulfilling with your life. Go make money and continue making it and continue making it until you will reach another level where you will continue making money.

When the right time comes, settle for a wife.

Daddy has spoken undecided

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
If you so miss her, call her and tell her to meet you up at a spot (eatery preferably) not your home. Don't beg her in the process to grant your invite request, you would look weak, Just tell her "Hey Amaka, How you doing today, let's meet at so and so place tomorrow so we
sort things out". if she oblige , fine and good, go sort out things with her. If she decline or gives you flimsy reasons not to make it, delete her number and move on with life bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ditto by nuelsam: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Don't!....í repeat DO NOT TRY TO CALL HER........ If u do, she won...she got your balls and u gon regret your action................. Respect yourself... ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bryson Tiller Anniversary Full Download (album 2020) / I Still Keep & Look At My Ex Pictures & Videos. / 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.