Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,011 members, 7,856,068 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat (1681 Views)

A Girl Told Me.... / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
@gabriel4u, Who told you this is the first time I am cheating,I knew 190 is mr.perfect cheat. I cheated my ex girlfriend by fvcking her best friend and she never knew till date, I think I was born to cheat,if I can reverse back to my early years in heaven, before I was born, I guess I was cheating in heaven before I was thrown to earth.

-I have a good friend, who fvcked his girlfriend,fvcked the younger sister and fvck his girlfriend's friend. I want to be like him too cos he is an HERO in cheat

@Abekeade08, don't step on my feet because you will end up in my bed
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Abekeade08(f): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
@gabriel4u, Who told you this is the first time I am cheating,I knew 190 is mr.perfect cheat. I cheated my ex girlfriend by fvcking her best friend and she never knew till date, I think I was born to cheat,if I can reverse back to my early years in heaven, before I was born, I guess I was cheating in heaven before I was thrown to earth.

-I have a good friend, who fvcked his girlfriend,fvcked the younger sister and fvck his girlfriend's friend. I want to be like him too cos he is an HERO in cheat

@Abekeade08, don't step on my feet because you will end up in my bed

Wale, you are such a child for real. I am sure you are not much older than 13, cos you speak like a teenager. I am sure when you grow up, you will have the good sense to have better heros like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Chinua Achebe, anyway let me stop wasting my precious time on you.
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abekeade08:

Wale, you are such a child for real. I am sure you are not much older than 13, cos you speak like a teenager. I am sure when you grow up, you will have the good sense to have better heros like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Chinua Achebe, anyway let me stop wasting my precious time on you.

but they gonna all end up in grave, lol.
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Abekeade08(f): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
but they gonna all end up in grave, lol.

*NEWSFLASH DUMMY* We will all end up six foot under someday. You included. Where did you think you will end up? in the sky tongue ( i have already told you several times to stop sniffing paint, Your kolomentality is reaching another level. tongue
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abekeade08:

*NEWSFLASH DUMMY* We will all end up six foot under someday. You included. Where did you think you will end up? in the sky tongue ( i have already told you several times to stop sniffing paint, Your kolomentality is reaching another level. tongue
I will not insult but I will remind you of everything you said when you end up in my bed
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by gabriel4u(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Wale
Do u think u sabi bang reach me?but i only can kiss and tell, ask baba 190(king of bangers), but the fact is that i understand that u sharp, you good in fu*king, You good in cheating,perfect in rommancing,9ise in kissing and well done in tosting, but not good in going to church because u spent that time in fuc*ing and all.

My advise to u is, continue but always ask good for forgivenes of terible sins and pray, so that some1 self no go duam for ur female pikin.But always remember to guide your self(condom) because i wont be responsible for your hospital bill(AIDS is real)
9ise works WALE,(jo wale obi e ni ko wale won ti bere e ooo)
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
You will be singing a different song when you catch "THE ULTIMATE MONSTER"
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by 190: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
wale and gabriel

so una say i be cheats abi?

lol

abeg make una nor knock my nairaland runs ooh

I nor be cheat
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by kpolli(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
we now know who born the maga
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ poster

Judging by how dumb you are, I'd say your GF is obviously living in denial!
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ poster

Judging by how dumb you are, I'd say your GF is obviously living in denial!
Ooh ha ha ha grin see me see wahala dey, do you know the bible said do not Judge
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Tinksh(f): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2010
Apart from the proud cheating and prostitutes the thing that makes me so sick to my stomach is some of you guys are talking about cheating and God in the same sentence! Unbelievably discusting!!! Forgiveness does not give you a free pass in this world. You are not following God if you are following satan. But in the end you will have to answer to Him and how you mistreated His daughters, then we will see who is bragging!!!
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2010
His GF is probably tricking it off with his friends or older rich men. Go and get tested for "THE PACKAGE"
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by chic2pimp(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
WALESTAR DON KILL ME 2DAY OOOO CHEIIII grin grin grin
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, DON'T NOT TAKE ANYTHING WALESTAR SAYS TO HEART. THIS DUDE IS A JOKA
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

His GF is probably tricking it off with his friends or older rich men. Go and get tested for "THE PACKAGE"
What's wrong with me fvcking around, afterall na girls like you I dey fvck, grin
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by gabriel4u(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
walestar01:

Ooh ha ha ha grin see me see wahala dey, do you know the bible said do not Judge

May be he as forgeten? John 3:16 (Wale is these quote correct?pls tell B4 i put NL into wahaaalllaaa)
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
gabriel4u:

May be he as forgeten? John 3:16 (Wale is these quote correct?pls tell B4 i put NL into wahaaalllaaa)
Which wahaaalla? I no get my bible around at the moment
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by smooooooth: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
Jesue wale, u are so far from God, thats the most common verse in the bible. try and study sometimes, man shall not live by pussy alone.
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by walestar01(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
what else should my live by?
Re: My Girl Told Everyone That She Trust Me And Can Even Defend That I Cannot Cheat by Fearcom(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
Yey!. . . . . . . . . . . . clap for yourself tongue . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook: Likes And Dislikes Even Regrets / Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? / Blokos story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.