Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Your Desire To Know And Explore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Desire To Know And Explore (298 Views)

20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Desire To Know And Explore by Marioplus(m): 12:17am On Jul 07, 2017
For ANYONE to BELIEVE in GOD as a matter of PERSONAL CONVICTION; he/she MUST SEARCH FOR GOD like A BLIND MAN GROPING IN TOTAL DARKNESS STRETCHING OUT HIS HANDS to hold unto A SUPPORT SYSTEM that is TANGIBLE although "GOD" is MUCH CLOSER AND INSIDE OF US than we try to GRASP/HOLD UNTO HIM through EXTERNAL ATTRIBUTES however the EXTERNAL ATTRIBUTES OF OUR LIVES helps us to desire and understand the INTERNAL ATTRIBUTES thus "GOD did this SO that THEY would SEEK HIM and perhaps REACH OUT for HIM and FIND HIM, though HE is NOT FAR from ANY ONE of US. ‘For IN HIM we LIVE and MOVE and HAVE our BEING.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘WE are HIS OFFSPRING.’"{Acts. 17:27-28}

(1) (Reply)

Femme Forte / How To Change Your Earnings Through Networking Business / Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.