Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. (14633 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by rasheylaw(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
In popular culture, the Bro Code is a friendship etiquette to be followed among men or, more specifically, among members of the bro subculture. The term has been popularized by Barney Stinson, a character from the television show How I Met Your Mother.

For most men (at least decent ones), it’s a real thing. They might not admit it to you. I guess it’s kind of like a secret fraternity book of guy etiquette or something. Yet, you’re still expected to understand when you’re making a tragic mistake or why your man’s acting a certain way.

Violators of the bro code will report to the Bro Council and are expected to accept whatever punishment deemed just and commensurate with the bro's violations.(if you're not a bro, then you won't understand).

Note for all guys.
Bros, as in close male friendships, are good! The female equivalent of this is like your bestie, "ride or die," etc.

The Bro Code are Below:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by rasheylaw(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2020

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Quite hilarious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Vlip42(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by OLESCO(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
kiss undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by JordanMichael(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Any bro that gazed at naked bro is gay bro

24 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by bunnaes: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
JordanMichael:
Any bro that gazed at naked bro is gay bro
Send me your bank details.
This is what I've been agitating all these while. This homo men are getting bolder by the day.

Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = topeontop = moreb2cum = homo!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by bunnaes: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
rasheylaw:

In popular culture, the Bro Code is a friendship etiquette to be followed among men or, more specifically, among members of the bro subculture. The term has been popularized by Barney Stinson, a character from the television show How I Met Your Mother.

For most men (at least decent ones), it’s a real thing. They might not admit it to you. I guess it’s kind of like a secret fraternity book of guy etiquette or something. Yet, you’re still expected to understand when you’re making a tragic mistake or why your man’s acting a certain way.

Violators of the bro code will report to the Bro Council and are expected to accept whatever punishment deemed just and commensurate with the bro's violations.(if you're not a bro, then you won't understand).

Note for all guys.
Bros, as in close male friendships, are good! The female equivalent of this is like your bestie, "ride or die," etc.

The Bro Code are Below:

Send your bank details. You're doing a great job here.

Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!

1 Like

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by paulolee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
jus tooo funi and hilarious...if i may ask, who are the leaders or philosophers that headed this school of thought..??

3 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by JordanMichael(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
bunnaes:

This is what I've been agitating all these while. This homo men are getting bolder by the day.

Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = topeontop = moreb2cum = homo!
0053867575 access bank Oche Michael grin
bunnaes:

0053867575 access bank Oche Michael
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by bunnaes: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
JordanMichael:

0053867575 access bank Oche Michael grin
0053867575 access bank Oche Michael
50K sent.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by JordanMichael(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
bunnaes:
50K sent.
Enjoy.
grin
bunnaes:
50K sent.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by sonofanarchy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Shugavee(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello guys , who missed me

1 Like

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Bradiyung(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is so true I'll give it 98% accuracy,
So funny too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by benicta(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol, no lady should know about it and you're posting it on a public platform. Are you whining me?

11 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by rasheylaw(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
bunnaes:

Send your bank details. You're doing a great job here.

Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!

cheesy
A/c name: Lawal Raheem
A/c no: 2081173646
Uba bank
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by ServanTheG(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
JordanMichael:
grin
Do giveaway for me out of that 50k bro. I won't break the code o

3 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
A bro shant palm-smack another bro on the bum.
I know a bro who had his bum smacked by another bro's palm; he has never been the same ever since.

13 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Mandela27: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
*Bro doesn't seperate fights except a bro is losing.

*Bro doesn't go to any party uninvited.

*Bro goes to parties late.

*Bro doesn't hesitate to block any girl that snubs him twice.

*Bro have only one bro.

*Bro stones and kill lizards once in a while

*Bro never fights another bro,but if it should happen,weapons must be far far away.

*Bro doesn't fight for food in a party,except with his bro.

*Bro doesn't show love and mercy to a simping non-bro,he deals with him squarely.

...stay tuned for more bro codes.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by JordanMichael(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
ServanTheG:
The alert na audio joor grin
ServanTheG:
The alert na audio joor

3 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Centkruz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
JordanMichael:
0053867575 access bank Oche Michael grin 0053867575 access bank Oche Michael
Na u sabi
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Caleb91(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
A bro must never be caught twerking

15 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Centkruz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
bunnaes:
50K sent.
Enjoy.
na so grin
bunnaes:
50K sent.
Enjoy.
na so
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by JordanMichael(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Centkruz:
Na u sabi
am still waiting alert o!
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by ServanTheG(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
JordanMichael:
The alert na audio joor grin The alert na audio joor
Aye mi. The video nko?
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by royalair(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
A bro must not slap a fellow bro on d bum

A bro must not stare at a fellow bro when he's taking a leak

A bro must not twerk

A bro must not call a fellow bro dear or hon

A bro must not have a hard on when he sees a fellow bro

A bro must not date a bro's sister and if he should do it she should be for keeps not chop clean mouth

16 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Starz825(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Caleb91:
A bro must never be caught twerking
grin..very funny

2 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Angelacruz: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
bunnaes:
50K sent.
Enjoy.
chisos!
Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Fiduciary(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Infact I'm impressed. Send me your account number let me delete it

5 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Numbers 1, 10 and 15= Gay!
The codes though...

3 Likes

Re: 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Omo mehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.