Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Should I Send Him Nudes???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Send Him Nudes???? (1025 Views)

Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Kenyan Lady Who Sleeps With Her Best Friend’s Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Send Him Nudes???? by c1b4(m): 3:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Sending naked selfies might be a thing right now, but it’s not necessarily something most of us are comfortable with.
And besides, just because he asks doesn’t mean you need to oblige. If he asked if he could start sleeping with other women, would you be okay with that, too? Doubtful.
Why does he want naked pictures?.
Nice question you should really ask yourself even before taking that nude selfie.
A guy will find it really hot to get a naked picture from you, but if a guy is asking for them this early in the interaction, then it is quite possible he is just looking for sex. He’s asking for them because they will turn him on. Tremendously. Seriously, it can be pretty hot! It will certainly build tremendous amount of sexual attraction…in that moment, but it could have a negative effect on his long term thinking towards you… if he was thinking long term at all.
Should you send them?[color=#770077][/color]
Read more
http://www.allinfobuzz.com/2017/07/should-i-send-him-nude.html

Re: Should I Send Him Nudes???? by Willzz(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Should I Send Him Nudes???? by hernandson(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2017
send them here,let us access them if you should send them or not grin

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? / The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman / Caption This Endtime Cake With Four(4)words(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.