Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes (4660 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes by queenblog(f): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2020
A woman has shared a screenshot of the text a man's girlfriend sent to her after she sent him her nude photo.

@_BasedMistress said she sent the man a photo of her ladybits and it was his girlfriend who texted her back to let her know he has a girlfriend.

The rest of the chat didn't quite go as expected and it ended with the girlfriend asking her for hair removal tips and telling her that she's open to polygamy.

See full chats & photos>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/woman-reveals-text-mans-girlfriend-sent.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes by Bluezy13(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes by Perfecttouchade: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2020
See people wey dey make baba God vex for human beings grin
Re: Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes by saintvc(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
whoops
Re: Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Op i dont understand this your heading o. Who send text who recieve text. Who reveal text kwanu?

My eyes are just turning on e own.
Re: Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes by neonly: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What Bill Gates’ House Looks Like? Take A Tour Of The Billionaire’ / Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married / Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.