Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" (41763 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by liftedhigh: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2017
OK
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Juoukochukwu555:
Get rich today
See details below
If ya rich yaself,will your palm be looking like that of agbegilere? tongue

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by 0b10010011: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Dis duck sha no won rest!
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by moses93(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2017
July kochi:
Get rich today
See details below
may thunder, Amadioha FALL on you bastard scammer. you've duped my friends and you're here with your sweet mouth. may the wraths of gods strike you dead.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by 0b10010011: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# Teckno dey catch him fun and business togeda...abakaliki boi grin

Oh! Na Ebonyi product!

Never knew he is one of the least citizen of Biafra
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by NicoBaba(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2017
moses93:
I hate wizkid with passion.
Rope or poison? choose one..oh third mainland bridge is still open for use. do d needful

3 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by sumki: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Ole!!!! play on bet9ja so we can view online...
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Dotwillis1(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2017
grin

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Krystaal:

FUCKING SCAMMER, I'm sure you don't even have 30k in your account... You'll now be looking for young naive minds to scam... THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!!

Maka why

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by free2ryhme: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by trappatoni(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2017
moses93:
I hate wizkid with passion.
he just won the best international act award so technically he's on top at the moment.I think davido can give him a good run for his money,the rivalry can spur them to greater things just like messi and CR7.

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by justluv1(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno get sense sha
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Kendroid: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2017
chronique:
Tekno obviously doesn't have sense. So He did this just to grow twitter followers, and ends up begging to produce a track for wizzy? That's far from being classy.

Who classy don epp??
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Kendroid: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Krystaal:

FUCKING SCAMMER, I'm sure you don't even have 30k in your account... You'll now be looking for young naive minds to scam... THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!!

If Thunder fire d guy en fit survive am...

Na Earth Quake u for use!!
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Sonoyom(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2017
YeYebrities
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by harrison889(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Haw can he produced beat for him.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by harrison889(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Yawa dea
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by repogirl(f): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno no get wahala jare! He's a cool and very grounded dude.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by selfmadeboss: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2017
tecno is so sarcastic. only intelligent people will understand his twets
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Fearlez: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2017
chronique:
Tekno obviously doesn't have sense. So He did this just to grow twitter followers, and ends up begging to produce a track for wizzy? That's far from being classy.

And the duo of WizKid and Davido have been classy through out this saga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2017
...All this just to gain attention? undecided
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by nnokwa042(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:
Baby factory people too dey fear...

Dose boys for end him music life for Twitter
lol which boys will end his music ? U mean Fuji boys ? OK like d banj end don jazzy music? Ewu jalingo like u

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Baddyguy: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2017
selfmadeboss:
tecno is so sarcastic. only intelligent people will understand his twets
. May the Good Lord bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by oodua1stson: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
If ya rich yaself,will your palm be looking like that of agbegilere? tongue
grin grin grin una get fight b4 ni?
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Headmaster055(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
I never for once have an inch concern about their twitter war.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by moses93(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
trappatoni:
he just won the best international act award so technically he's on top at the moment.I think davido can give him a good run for his money,the rivalry can spur them to greater things just like messi and CR7.
ma hear am, I never said he's not a good musician, I said I hate him with passion.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by moses93(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
NicoBaba:
Rope or poison? choose one..oh third mainland bridge is still open for use. do d needful
amebo everywhere.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by babatee90(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
And who's tekno by the way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma / Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) / Nissi, Burna Boy’s Younger Sister (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.