Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" (41765 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by moses93(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2017
nwokee127:
boost your account and see details below
look at how dirty your finger look, and am sure your brain is dirty as well. idiot, don't forget you've scammed my friends before, I will continue to expose you anywhere you go wit that your dirty a$$. Amadioha FALL on you!
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2017
oodua1stson:
grin grin grin una get fight b4 ni?
Don't mind me nih grin
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by vecman222(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
lol which boys will end his music ? U mean Fuji boys ? OK like d banj end don jazzy music? Ewu jalingo like u

Baby factory pikin wetin happen? Why salivating all over my body this morning
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Antoeni(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Thats a gud one coming from wizkid, alist he knows Davido is a Lion, then again Duck dont play around where Lions re playing or fighting, same with Lions dey dont come near where ducks re playing on top water , either river sea or Ocean,
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Awoo88: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2017
This na idiot!! You are suppose to die with your stands even if you are to have a slightly different view in private
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by oodua1stson: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Don't mind me nih grin
you be winsh
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2017
oodua1stson:
you be winsh
I resemble winsh
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by iamtardey: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
as much as I can't find any f*ck to give... I must admit wizkid sits on the throne #gbam
talk about him and attention will fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Fastlinkpro: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
kia kia make i go follow tekno on twitter
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by joenor(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno sound a lil bit mature from his tweet.. Nice one.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nature8(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
thesicilian:
Igbo people always shrewd in business tactics.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by donqx: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2017
abeg
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by mahrez786: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
So how is the apology referring to wizkid?
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Dipsandy(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Al dis yeyebrities be acting lyk umu nta.(kidz)
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by excel101(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2017
What Bleep and trash
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by ABbless(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ariwo koni music....never knew all these artist also crave 4 attention so much

are you kidding me they live on attention
that's what the movement is about. stay relevant at all cost!!
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by popsy2(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Nature223:
my one and only tekno. may ur day be long

karid you ojaree !
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nathaniel79(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

Attention gets them paid; translates to bank alerts! Lol.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by kenex4ever(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:
Baby factory people too dey fear...

Dose boys for end him music life for Twitter
skull miner people too dey talk.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by mofeoluwadassah: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nathaniel79:

Attention gets them paid; translates to bank alerts! Lol.
hmmmmm......
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by BabaIbo: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
make I go follow this guy... one love bro
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by amanze15(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
no new friends, the entertainment industry is a very lonely place
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by ChopBellefull(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
MisterAlf:
Are you worried for end of season or lost bet games,?
No need to worry, just Call or whatsapp for today's games
No bro we r nt worried abt our lost games.. We r just worried abt hw Tecno came and deceived all of us.. shocked

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Fancyk: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
chronique:
Tekno obviously doesn't have sense. So He did this just to grow twitter followers, and ends up begging to produce a track for wizzy? That's far from being classy.
He Tekno get human heart, he hate keeping malice. Am also wizzy lover, keep your trash out of Tekno. Talk to your proud boss Wizkid
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by oodua1stson: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
I resemble winsh
I swéar. You really do
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
0b10010011:

Oh! Na Ebonyi product!
Never knew he is one of the least citizen of Biafra
which one be least citizens of Nigeria.. in Biafra we are all equals...zoogerian like you
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by chronique(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fancyk:
He Tekno get human heart, he hate keeping malice. Am also wizzy lover, keep your trash out of Tekno. Talk to your proud boss Wizkid

Wizkid as whose boss? It's as if your brain is paining you. Wizkid isn't up my last born's age and I don't give too bleeps about him.
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by mofeoluwadassah: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
amanze15:
no new friends, the entertainment industry is a very lonely place
isssok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) / Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.