Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (698074 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by enigbon: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
shooo e don reach dis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by neahyo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
When has "help" become a sin? Little wonder why I get scared when I meet a fellow Nigerian.
justwise, please help in hiding the names please.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iekene(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
herrlicher:
Thanks folks. Administrative processing is completed after almost 6wks. Visa is ready!!!
Praise God.

Congrats cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
neahyo:
When has "help" become a sin?
Little wonder why I get scared when I meet a fellow Nigerian.

justwise, please help in hiding the names please.

You all see him? All the screenshots of our messages will be posted here and send straight to FBI. I'm a legal resident of U.S and I have all important evidences including everything here against him. He wanted me going extra mile for him and I would. I'm just sorry that I involved my wife in all this. I think this is where the gate of helping Nigerians ends for me.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
@Imperiouxx, like I told you earlier on be careful. This is one of the reasons most people avoid Nigerians. You tried to help, but they put you in jeopardy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
DeeTus:
@Imperiouxx, like I told you earlier on be careful. This is one of the reasons most people avoid Nigerians. You tried to help, but they put you in jeopardy.

I've learned.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

I've learned.
Please after this, close down all doors. Silly people!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iekene(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Brothers ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Joyflexxy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na wa ooo,good thing don turn bad,see person wey dem help don turn Tiger.This one na real elephant grass.Am really sad.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

I've learned.
Please don't allow one case of an ungrateful individual to stop you. I don't think that guy is well upstairs, was he not the same guy that was put under suicide watch then? Just ignore him please, he is not okay

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

You all see him? All the screenshots of our messages will be posted here and send straight to FBI. I'm a legal resident of U.S and I have all important evidences including everything here against him. He wanted me going extra mile for him and I would. I'm just sorry that I involved my wife in all this. I think this is where the gate of helping Nigerians ends for me.

Ignore his rants and move on with your life.

Keep those evidences and pay him no attention.

I got the message now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
justwise:

Ignore his rants and move on with your life.

Keep those evidences and pay him no attention
I think you need to ban him, he is derailing this thread, I am sure you are tired of hiding posts. Just ban him once and for all.. Save us this stress
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Joyflexxy:
Na wa ooo,good thing don turn bad,see person wey dem help don turn Tiger.This one na real elephant grass.Am really sad.

All I beg for is justwise shouldn't hide my narration of this whole event because it will come with many screenshots. I need to prove myself publicly that I know nothing about the banks he's about to defraud of their money. Like I said, I would be glad to explain to FBI agents if called upon.... He's messing with the wrong bird.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
femi312:
Please don't allow one case of an ungrateful individual to stop you. I don't think that guy is well upstairs, was he not the same guy that was put under suicide watch then? Just ignore him please, he is not okay

This is why I involved my wife who is a clinical psychologist. She's mad about all this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

This is why I involved my wife who is a clinical psychologist. She's mad about all this.
That guy is not well, was he not the same person his family neglected? Just ignore him please, you have done too much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by neahyo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

And no one would blame you for that.

I remember few years ago, this guy was talking about DEPRESSION, SUICIDE, falling out of status and taking antidepressants drugs. I remember people here rallied round him (I won't mention names) but is this what THEY get for all the support?

Just today, you stated how someone assisted you before the end of the same day, you threatened him with a lawsuit, Why - because you know he works in a big company and you can get some cash or what?

I'm certain you won't win this case; I'm just worried your actions will inadvertently let the GOOD people we have here think twice before rendering help.

P. S: "Never bite the hand that feeds you... "
"Be nice to the people you meet on your way up, you might meet them on your way down."

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

All I beg for is justwise shouldn't hide my narration of this whole event because it will come with many screenshots. I need to prove myself publicly that I know nothing about the banks he's about to defraud of their money. Like I said, I would be glad to explain to FBI agents if called upon.... He's messing with the wrong bird.

Please don't upload anything here and keep it..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Observer25: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
imperiouxx:

JUST ignore please and move on with your life.
Releasing info here will do no good in the court of law. Keep your evidence and enjoy the peace with you wife and family.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Silly folks. They cannot fight whites and prove their worth. Only their fellow blacks they flex muscles for.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
. . . Shoot I missed grin

Is it not the same Lucas fella I called out to the VO and his visa renewal was denied in Lagos

cheesy

Who makes the best Quesidillas in the USA ? Anyone who pulls a right guess gets $20 lunch money cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
The internet truly and truly never forgets ......in a split second you be reminded of ya history

lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
slimmy2005:
You dey mad. You gree reply my PM.

O boy I no get access to that email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
LagosismyHome:
The internet truly and truly never forgets ......in a split second you be reminded of ya history

lipsrsealed
Mr Eazi didn't see it coming.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

O boy I no get access to that email
check my profile. My digit is there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dotman23(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
. . . Shoot I missed grin

Is it not the same Lucas fella I called out to the VO and his visa renewal was denied in Lagos

cheesy

Who makes the best Quesidillas in the USA ? Anyone who pulls a right guess gets $20 lunch money cheesy
my guess. Machetes Big Quesidillas @Chicago
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dotman23:
my guess. Machetes Big Quesidillas @Chicago

Very close very close.this place has more national spread. grin
Try again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dotman23(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Try again
Anna's Taqueria Mexican Restaurant,Burrito Place, 242 Cambridge St(Garden St.),Boston,MA02114, United States
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by damiebukie: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
bigfrancis21:

2.5/5.0? Probably around 2.8/4.0, using WES evaluation.

thanks for the info.how sure are you please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dotman23(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Try again
Burrito Brothers,
Fayetteville St, Asheboro, NC.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dotman23:
Anna's Taqueria Mexican Restaurant,Burrito Place, 242 Cambridge St(Garden St.),Boston,MA02114, United States
cheesy grin cheesy grin

You also wrote United States after MA?

Damn, you are funny. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AfonjaBoston: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Neither party deserve empathy or rebuke.

It is a case of selfishly discreet lad taking advantage of the vulnerable. The vulnerable has poor judgement and condescending.

Once bitten the marks stay forever like that of an Afonja from Ibadan

I am not a good SamAritan and will never be to strangers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dotman23(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
DeeTus:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

You also wrote United States after writing MA?

Damn, you are funny. grin cheesy cheesy
lol, all these typing apps and their wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.