Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (698156 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gospelozy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
folmus:

Do you want it paid for free or what's your request? grin grin grin
grin of course it can't be for free na. Please help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gospelozy(f): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Application fee .... Cleveland state is about $40 . i think most Nigeria cards should be able to pay that without been declined

so maybe it best to state what help exactly do you need?
grin Dear I have tried my cards oo,no way. I still couldn't pay it. Please help the deadline is today oo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
@slimmy2005.. Got it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good evening my Good People of naira Land, please i Need cheap Community college for Post graduate Studies or better Still a community College for undergraduate. my siblings graduate with third class.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Drocks: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dupsaw:

Ermm, this is what is on their website. I hope this clears the air.
God bless you o

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
ProfOjah1234:
@slimmy2005.. Got it?
yeah. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by originalwarriman(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
good day to all the guru's in the house. please I just want to know if there's post study visa for someone who's going for 9months program.
because Minot State University for masters of science in management is 9 months for international student. or I should just forget it and look for a 2years program? cos I wish to spread my wings after studies. please somebody should help me out before I apply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by originalwarriman(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
good day to all the guru's in the house. please I just want to know if there's post study visa for someone who's going for 9months program.
because Minot State University for masters of science in management is 9 months for international student. or I should just forget it and look for a 2years program? cos I wish to spread my wings after studies. please somebody should help me out before I apply ;Dgood day to all the guru's in the house. please I just want to know if there's post study visa for someone who's going for 9months program.
because Minot State University for masters of science in management is 9 months for international student. or I should just forget it and look for a 2years program? cos I wish to spread my wings after studies. please somebody should help me out before I apply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
ponpon:
argh ojah you too dey talk....Anybody wey dey near Thibodaux( Baton Rouge, New orleans) abeg help my life with babe and agbo(ale-jedi-opaeyin) abeg!...I see a match coming and i'll be representing Africa, Nigeria and nairaland, make i No go Bleep up

People wey no reach you dey look for wife and you dey look for babe.

Nah wah for you but lemme help you out. Where are thou happney65, come give this guy babe for una sexuality oooo or give am silifa gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Justwise, I had a conversation with Lucas over the phone cos I had his number since he claimed he had some mental issues which I helped gave him advice. I was surprised when he started making some ridiculous request to transfer money to my account and I became skeptical and wary of his actions. At a point I warned him to stop sending those fraudulent intent messages.

After reading his feud with imperiouxx. I asked him why he is threatening to report imperiouxx to the cops and stating how he would make sure he gets out of NY. He said he will come back tonight to finish him on here. I don't think it would right for him to start posting his identity and that is why I am letting you know. tHe made a lot of threats.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
oduzbaba89:
Good evening my Good People of naira Land, please i Need cheap Community college for Post graduate Studies or better Still a community College for undergraduate. my siblings graduate with third class.

The bold is not possible, you can't get admission for PGD in a polythenic.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Walspring:

The bold is not possible, you can't get admission for PGD in a polythenic.

regards undergraduate studies, can u suggest cheap and affordable community college?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by whyqueu(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello my people, I'm in a very sad situation and it's really frustrating that I have been on this admission since June for spring and it's seems everything is falling apart for me!! I have a Bsc in Agricultural science from Funaab and I have applied to at least 6 schools and due to my lack of information I applied to some schools who's admission was either needed WES evaluation or GRE. But I recently applied to Arkansas State University and Murray State University and I just got a message from Murray State University saying and I quote " There have been some discrepancies with some transcripts that's why I ask you to have the Transcripts sent again directly to me. My address is below.."
and Arkansas State University saying they are waiting for my bank to confirm the amount in my Father's account!!! I need advice people from here... ASUU is on strike and I have sent my official transcript to the schools before the strike and asking for another is really shocking to me and there is no time any more... please what advise do you guys have for me... I'm really down I can't even eat self!!! my head is very heavy and hot.. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and asking it all like this is really sad for me... please help me... undergraduate degree 3.24/5.0 and TOEFL 91 ...any school I can apply with no transcript? I have on-official transcript with me!!! Help me guys
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by temmitats(f): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
whyqueu:

Hello my people, I'm in a very sad situation and it's really frustrating that I have been on this admission since June for spring and it's seems everything is falling apart for me!! I have a Bsc in Agricultural science from Funaab and I have applied to at least 6 schools and due to my lack of information I applied to some schools who's admission was either needed WES evaluation or GRE. But I recently applied to Arkansas State University and Murray State University and I just got a message from Murray State University saying and I quote " There have been some discrepancies with some transcripts that's why I ask you to have the Transcripts sent again directly to me. My address is below.."
and Arkansas State University saying they are waiting for my bank to confirm the amount in my Father's account!!! I need advice people from here... ASUU is on strike and I have sent my official transcript to the schools before the strike and asking for another is really shocking to me and there is no time any more... please what advise do you guys have for me... I'm really down I can't even eat self!!! my head is very heavy and hot.. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and asking it all like this is really sad for me... please help me... undergraduate degree 3.24/5.0 and TOEFL 91 ...any school I can apply with no transcript? I have on-official transcript with me!!! Help me guys

why not inform them of the strike and explain how it wouldn't be possible for you to get an official transcript sent at this time, with probably evidence of the strike( a snapshot of a news headline). If on the other hand they indicated right from the start that they don't accept unofficial transcripts then that's a fault on your end.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by whyqueu(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
temmitats:
why not inform them of the strike and explain how it wouldn't be possible for you to get an official transcript sent at this time, with probably evidence of the strike( a snapshot of a news headline). If on the other hand they indicated right from the start that they don't accept unofficial transcripts then that's a fault on your end.

I have sent an official transcript and they are requesting for another one again!!! I have called her 1 million times today.. she's doesn't want to pick up... I sent two messages today already telling her there's nation wide strike in Nigeria. she's just sending me the same message.. saying I have to send another official transcript... my admission is on hold!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
whyqueu:

[I am a fellow 'aspirant']

Calm down, find jollof and eat first.
ASUU strike will be called-off soonest (according to the news)

Don't worry about nothing, take time and do everything jejely.

@Bolded,
You should know this. Going to study in the US isn't free, one has to show that they can pay their fees/bills!
This is why you should take and ace standardized tests (eg GRE) to get assistant-ship/grants

We need to pay close attention to details before going ahead to apply!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
slimmy2005:
Justwise, I had a conversation with Lucas over the phone cos I had his number since he claimed he had some mental issues which I helped gave him advice. I was surprised when he started making some ridiculous request to transfer money to my account and I became skeptical and wary of his actions. At a point I warned him to stop sending those fraudulent intent messages.

After reading his feud with imperiouxx. I asked him why he is threatening to report imperiouxx to the cops and stating how he would make sure he gets out of NY. He said he will come back tonight to finish him on here. I don't think it would right for him to start posting his identity and that is why I am letting you know. tHe made a lot of threats.

Like those honorable members of this thread have told me, I will ignore him. But it seems there is an old person in his hometown that wants him back in Nigeria with just pant.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2017
imperiouxx:

Like those honorable members of this thread have told me, I will ignore him. But it seems there is an old person in his hometown that wants him back in Nigeria with just pant.
Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2017
imperiouxx:

I just want justwise to be aware so he doesn't start sharing you PII.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2017
femi312:
Lmfao
Shift make I faint abeg grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2017
OluDare01:

Shift make I faint abeg grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 12:32am On Sep 16, 2017
slimmy2005:
I just want justwise to be aware so he doesn't start sharing you PII.

My picture has always been on my profile since 2015. He wants to upload more and thinks that would pose a threat to me? grin He's just digging his own grave and it's about 6 feet deep now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ddbluv1: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Hey Guys..

I am on OPT with job due for STEM extension next year or hopefully my company sponsors me next year. The job pay is not fantastic but it pays bill. I got a 2nd part time job on the low key for weekends for like 150 - 200 each week. However, they asked for documentation, SSN and all. I filled all the form but last minute I changed mind and said I forgot to bring my ID for scan, so they said I would start when I bring the ID's. I verified online that I can work many jobs on OPT but it all has to be related to my degree which this 2nd one isnt {Production job]. I want to know if USCIS do verify SSN when doing OPT renewal or H1b sponsorship application?

Note: I no wan use extra $200 spoil my slow and steady life wey dey go jejely. Bt if bois don do am b4, abeg ginga my swagger

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 1:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Egbon no vex
imperiouxx:

My picture has always been on my profile since 2015. He wants to upload more and thinks that would pose a threat to me? grin He's just digging his own grave and it's about 6 feet deep now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 16, 2017
ddbluv1:
Hey Guys..

I am on OPT with job due for STEM extension next year or hopefully my company sponsors me next year. The job pay is not fantastic but it pays bill. I got a 2nd part time job on the low key for weekends for like 150 - 200 each week. However, they asked for documentation, SSN and all. I filled all the form but last minute I changed mind and said I forgot to bring my ID for scan, so they said I would start when I bring the ID's. I verified online that I can work many jobs on OPT but it all has to be related to my degree which this 2nd one isnt {Production job]. I want to know if USCIS do verify SSN when doing OPT renewal or H1b sponsorship application?

Note: I no wan use extra $200 spoil my slow and steady life wey dey go jejely. Bt if bois don do am b4, abeg ginga my swagger
Yes they do. By right you should report all jobs to your DSO and jobs not in line with your major or filed would jeopardize your STEM extension and H1-B

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Osinachi1:

[I am a fellow 'aspirant']

Calm down, find jollof and eat first.
ASUU strike will be called-off soonest (according to the news)

Don't worry about nothing, take time and do everything jejely.

@Bolded,
You should know this. Going to study in the US isn't free, one has to show that they can pay their fees/bills!
This is why you should take and ace standardized tests (eg GRE) to get assistant-ship/grants

We need to pay close attention to details before going ahead to apply!
it's like you live on the moon abi grin grin .. with the crazy issues on ground, this strike will linger.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ogbuzulu: 2:52am On Sep 16, 2017
oduzbaba89:

Third class should not deter them from attending the university of their dream. Simply encourage them to write any of the standardized tests like gre, gmat, toefl, ietls. etc. They should also do evaluation of transcript to US standard. Encourage them to be hopeful, Finally, they should browse on schools and also write to them detailing their profile It's very much possible. Makes sense?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OjaP: 2:55am On Sep 16, 2017
ddbluv1:
Hey Guys..

Boys and girls don do am many times. You won't be the first.

slimmy2005:
Yes they do. By right you should report all jobs to your DSO and jobs not in line with your major or filed would jeopardize your STEM extension and H1-B

He can actually work his way around it. It's not a biggie.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 16, 2017
OjaP:

Boys and girls don do am many times. You won't be the first.

He can actually work his way around it. It's not a biggie.
I noted "by right".
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OjaP: 3:00am On Sep 16, 2017
slimmy2005:
I noted "by right".

He can still report by "right" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.