Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697594 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sokoto: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
For those expecting there form i-20 pls do not wait until its sent from school just do a pick up,just tell the school that you will be sending a courier service to pick it up for you from your country , they will give you all the necessary details and address to pick up your I-20 form. Courier plus charges about 16,710 to do a pick up of 0.5kg documents. I-20.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dancingpotato(f): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the reply, will I send from school to Wes, or with the transcript I have with me.

I submitted my application last week and I just know about additionall documents submission. I apply for spring 2018. Should I go ahead or I should defer my admission to fall 2018? Considering Wes, i20 and co
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gokuu(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dancingpotato:
Help:
Auburn Grad School: As a policy, we do not consider any applicant until we have reviewed all the documentation. Official GRE and TOEFL (for international applicants) scores and transcripts are required by the Graduate School and should be sent directly to them.....

Pls who can help on this? Do they mean they wont review my application at all unless i submit official TOEFL and School transcript.

I dey fear to put in lot of money for this and get a rejection.

Well, we must all take risks.

Typically, programs - especially competitive ones - do not evaluate (review) applications until they have all the required data points. As you know, your application will not only be weighed WRT the minimum standards for the program, but will also be compared to other candidates especially when considering whom to fund.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by emmanuelebhos: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
My name is Emmanuel, I'm new here please I need your help guys. I applied for an America visa there times but was denied three times twice in lagos and once in Abuja. I applied for Canada twice again and was denied due to misrepresentation. I have all the necessary document to make them give me this visa. This time I'm so sure just wanted to hear from you guys before I make my move, my last application was 2015. After my mother who owns her own company past away and now I inherited it from her with legal court document to show for it and also investment and landed properties. The company is now mine and we make so much money annually, the SOA is very huge with huge amount going in and out. I have a certificate in computer training and since then I have been running the company. The course I want to study is computer science please advice me what must I do. I want to apply for my f1 visa soon for USA please am I good to go?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dancingpotato(f): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for replying, do you suggest i defer my application to fall 2018? Considering wes application and i20. I have submitted my application before i found out.

gokuu:

Well, we must all take risks.

Typically, programs - especially competitive ones - do not evaluate (review) applications until they have all the required data points. As you know, your application will not only be weighed WRT the minimum standards for the program, but will also be compared to other candidates especially when considering whom to fund.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cabayes: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gospelozy:
Thank you. Please is Ohio a big city?

Dead zone. Do not go there unless you are financially capable.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cabayes: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
imperiouxx:

You sure about what you're saying here, big cities? NY?

You mean even if I'm a non science student who can't even stand biology or the like?

Im talking about job prospects after school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hello house.. Please I need an urgent help of anyone who can help me Proof read my STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP)... Hoping to get a quote soon.

Also, i want to ask.. Is Statement of purpose and statement of background the same? If it's the same, Should it be written together or separately?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Abigalbee98(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
joshtune:

can you send me a pm please. we need to talk
I did the certificate of origin @1k,u will need ur birth certificate@1k.....I did d passport @26k last year September and collect it late October.... normally its done for 28/27k but bcus person we follow me get mouth....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by CockpitSense: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abigalbee98:
I did the certificate of origin @1k,u will need ur birth certificate@1k.....I did d passport @26k last year September and collect it late October.... normally its done for 28/27k but bcus person we follow me get mouth....
What is certificate of origin needed for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hopehall: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Send me a pm
Damilare5882:
Hello house.. Please I need an urgent help of anyone who can help me Proof read my STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP)... Hoping to get a quote soon.

Also, i want to ask.. Is Statement of purpose and statement of background the same? If it's the same, Should it be written together or separately?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dislat: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
I am an applicant. What's up?
strategicvision:
Any applicant or student from Oklahoma City University?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by joshtune: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abigalbee98:

Thanks for the info. I'm actually renewing it, and I need a contact to make it quick. pls pm me!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chekz169: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Silva094:
Please how long did it take CSU to send you your i20, note I have already submitted all necessary documents and I have accepted the admission. Thanks

its does not take time na.. once u've submit your financial doc with your letter of financial sponsorship support...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sayilousnwa: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
La
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
cabayes:

Im talking about job prospects after school.

You can always move
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by skido04: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2017
imperiouxx:

Relax your nerves and quit being emotional. What I said is not setting any standard but what's happening. I was trying to tell him we have many here who are grad students and who must have experienced worst than ASUU he's complaining about. No one holds anyone from applying to any levels. All that's required is to apply for admission and successfully obtain the visa.

Ability to understand sarcasm. A dying trait.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shayhune: 1:21am On Sep 23, 2017
cabayes:

Dead zone. Do not go there unless you are financially capable.

And where in the US must you not be financially capable undecided

Dead zone: Is it the same Ohio that I'm in? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shayhune: 1:27am On Sep 23, 2017
@HOYINDARMORLAR. Kunle(akins2016) said you should resend him a PM. I guess it's related to your inquiries about BGSU.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sukkot: 5:29am On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:
I just got admitted.
LagosismyHome thanks to you too. I remember you telling me about "getting rejected and such is LIFE".
You gave me this advice in June or July. Encouraging me to apply to two or more schools. But what you did not know was that "money was the problem" grin grin wink. Thank you so much. I applied to one school again o... Do you think I should lie to the visa officer if I am asked that "how many school question?" lipsrsealed
Everybody here seems to apply to more than one school.
haha finally the source of your anger. poverty and trying to enter amelika but no money for visa lmaoooooo yeye pipo full this nairaland ooo grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Kingbukaz:

Please drop the link for the job search
Be careful about jobs posted on Nairaland. Some of them are fake.

Follow debbie online for geniue job posting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by lanre92: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
I am one of the beneficiaries of this offer. Just got my TOEFL registered. Thanks to walspring and other guys behind the initiative. Kudos!
Walspring:
To all those that got their Toefl and GRE registered I wish you all the best.

Due to some stuff 4 people back off and there are just 4 slots remaining to complete 15.

Please if you are interested and you have your cash with you, just send me pm and I work with the first 4 emails I get after this post and remember payment before registration is part of the new rules.

Also if you are interested, make sure you already registered your GRE and Toefl account on www.ets.org and if you don't have international passport yet there is no need to contact me for this because you might end up missing the test and no promo offer for rescheduling, also be sure of your test date as well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by lasthero: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Timi1990:
Anyone interested in paying Application or sevis fee should contact me asap . I have $300 in exchange for naira at a very cheap rate . Send me a pm if interested

Want to pay for Wes evaluation. How can I reach you?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Tekecoms1(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Do I have anybody applying to Lincoln University here because I just got my i20 few weeks ago?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Tekecoms1:
Do I have anybody applying to Lincoln University here because I just got my i20 few weeks ago?

there are more than one Lincoln University. ..so be more specific
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kidUrbane: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Hello house,
Thumbs up to all those who are in one way or another facilitating progress in this forum. I would really appreciate free GRE study/prep materials. Anybody with useful info/link should please reply.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Drocks: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Silva094:
Please how long did it take CSU to send you your i20, note I have already submitted all necessary documents and I have accepted the admission. Thanks
when were you given the Admission? I just did my i20 pick up this week. They will let you know when your i20 is ready for pickup or they will ask you if you want them to send it through the regular mail of the school which usual takes months before it gets to you. So, it's better to do a pick up of the i20. I think it's $60 with UPS courier service. You will be given a tracking number to track your i20 till it gets to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by hormohh(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2017
imperiouxx:

And this is why your question remains unanswered because most here paid the dues to Nigeria first....... eg long ASUU strikes, poor grading system, studying with no electricity, falling sick while writing exams, going to school during fuel scarcity, paying for project from your pocket while credit goes to the professor etc.
I am just scared of the future of dix country,
Our leaders doesn't ve any plan for the leaders of tomorrow @all...Nawaahooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by align360: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2017
kidUrbane:
Hello house,
Thumbs up to all those who are in one way or another facilitating progress in this forum. I would really appreciate free GRE study/prep materials. Anybody with useful info/link should please reply.

Kindly share ur mail so i can forward to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.