Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (698486 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yuddy2(m): 3:59am On Nov 08, 2017
hello family, I went for an interview at the Abuja consulate after my interview, I was issued a 22gi yellow letter and the VO said I would receive a mail from them. he collected my passport, undergraduate transcript and sponsor account statement . I want to know wat are my chances of getting the visa approved before the end of the year because my school resumes on 16th of January 2018 or should I reschedule another appointment?
pls I need urgent responses.

Pls help your brother....

1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Saturatedt: 4:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Please who can help me with the payment of eshipglobal.. It is urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Saturatedt: 4:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Can you help in paying for eshipglobal for shipping my i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Am new here, and I thank each and everyone for there contribution, please I have a question, am a bussiness adminstration (HND) holder can I apply to direct master degree is any of Americaor canada universities? if yes , which universities please I need urgent answer to this in details thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2017
LagosismyHome:

me too i dey find pound , naira , dollars, yuan... smiley cheesy grin
Morning Lagos mama, I sent my prepared possible questions and answers to your mail for assessment, I'm still waiting to hear you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2017
yuddy2:
hello family, I went for an interview at the Abuja consulate after my interview, I was issued a 22gi yellow letter and the VO said I would receive a mail from them. he collected my passport, undergraduate transcript and sponsor account statement . I want to know wat are my chances of getting the visa approved before the end of the year because my school resumes on 16th of January 2018 or should I reschedule another appointment?

If all the documents with the VO are genieu, you'll surely get your visa, share your transcript for others to learn.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by peterderock4dei: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2017
yuddy2:

If ur doc is geniune they wil giv u visa it has happen to my guy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Well done on your contributions.

I want to apply for a business course, been doing some research but can't seem to find tangible info.
Ive been an entrepreneur for 4 years with no business knowledge or background. I studied in England, did my Bsc and returned to Nigeria in 2013.

Any recommendations for a business school? Preferably around Virginia, DC, Maryland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2017
yuddy2:

That's AP grin

Congrats in advance if you didn't try to outsmart the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OtunbaRae(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
texrem:
Texrem is back gidigba.. Oya #spring2018 where at thou? grin grin grin Holla for any form of payments whatever you might call it. I am her to help you guys. See you all in amelika grin

Hello Tex,
I personally need ur assistance, I pm you already, kindly reply so that we can chat on whatsapp.
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by omothayur: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Good day Guys, Please i need suggestions on schools I can apply to with this profile (Preferably those with proven funding)
CGPA 4.35/5.00 (3.62/4.00), Mechanical Engineering
GRE: Q-163, V-153
IELTS: 7.5/9.0
2 Years Engineering Work Experience and Leadership Experience too.
Kindly note I am doing my research too, but i don't want to be blindsided on other good prospects too.
Thank you Guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jordan122(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2017
ebay77:
Please Gurus help me out this is my transcript. Please your advice are welcomed. I can not do it alone without your help brothers.

Where in the US are you going to?
I am going to Cleveland state university to study and to acquire master’s in Business Administration

How did you hear about this school?
An employee of my father sent his son to Cleveland state university too study and acquire master’s in Business Administration and two weeks after his return he got a job for a managerial post in a top notch company in Nigeria

Why this course?
It is the management of a business. It includes the performances or management of business operations and decision making as well as efficient organization of human and available resources in the attainment of organization goals and objectives.

Why CSU?
Despite its support and encouragement in research, CSU have been an intersection where sense of place meets sense of purpose. Also its philosophy about engaged learning which tends to provide a contemporary and accessible education in the arts, sciences, humanities and professions and by conducting research, scholarship and creative activity across these branches of knowledge.

Who is your sponsor?
My dad

Where does he work?
He is the owner of Bleep international company, he is into imports of all kinds of electronics.

Any financial statement?
Yes his bank statement of account

What do you intend doing after your program?
I am coming back immediately to Nigeria to assume proper responsibility as the ceo Bleep international company

Why MBA?
It is a vital requirement that will give me an edge in managerial roles. Also it will expose me to innovative and modern way of doing business unlike like the traditional way.

What was your undergraduate course?
Marketing

How many schools did you apply to?

Name them
Cleveland state university, Ohio
Texas state university, San Marcos

How many gave you admission?

Why CSU and not Texas state university?
In terms of number of masters degrees conferred CSU have it more than TSU. TSU classes are all evening because it’s mostly for people who are working and studying. TSU do not offer spring admission Cleveland student to faculty ration is 17:1 while TSU is 19:1

Tell me about your study plan?
I am required to complete a 32 unit course within the period of 24months.

Mention the courses you will be offering at CSU?
Marketing strategy, financial policies, managerial accounting , managing human resources etc

Am trying to send you mail but is not deliver I got admission to CSU for spring for my MS in electrical engineering

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by flairlady(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
thacokeboy:
western Union
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
omothayur:
Good day Guys, Please i need suggestions on schools I can apply to with this profile (Preferably those with proven funding)
CGPA 4.35/5.00 (3.62/4.00), Mechanical Engineering
GRE: Q-163, V-153
IELTS: 7.5/9.0
2 Years Engineering Work Experience and Leadership Experience too.
Kindly note I am doing my research too, but i don't want to be blindsided on other good prospects too.
Thank you Guys.

With your profile, you have good prospects. However, you have to do the search yourself to know what suits you. Click on @Femi312 and check his previous posts where he shared all you need to apply. Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good day everyone pls I would like to know if it is possible to book an appointment even without completing and submitting the DS160 form( The reason why I can't submit the DS 160 form is because I have not yet received my 1-20).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Bkoks: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello everyone,
Please i need help paying for my 120, just got my admission for spring 2018 last week Wednesday and I just sorted financial statement yesterday.
I would really appreciate any help given.
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Chynwey: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good day gurus. please oooo can anyone assist me with sevis payment....your help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by nevicochidinma(f): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
good-day guys..Please students or gurus in Chicago should please recommend a good and affordable community college for me....i have done my google search but still needs recommendations from someone in the system...if possible i need PM me too....

Thank You in Advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello,
Is there anyone studying at Minnesota State University Moorehead here?

Please, kindly pop up grin

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ebay77(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
When is your interview

jordan122:

Am trying to send you mail but is not deliver I got admission to CSU for spring for my MS in electrical engineering
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mekurexx:
Message me for your sevis payment and dollar needs! I need naIra
Use worldremit, its safe and faster.. Though #353/$
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
flairlady:
Thank you
welcome sis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
presh68:
Good day everyone pls I would like to know if it is possible to book an appointment even without completing and submitting the DS160 form( The reason why I can't submit the DS 160 form is because I have not yet received my 1-20).
yes it is
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
nevicochidinma:
good-day guys..Please students or gurus in Chicago should please recommend a good and affordable community college for me....i have done my google search but still needs recommendations from someone in the system...if possible i need PM me too....

Thank You in Advance.
. check for Chicago city colleges Naw.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
thacokeboy:
yes it is
Pls how do I go about it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tosinooo: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Click on my profile and check my previous posts. I gave a detailed explanation of how to do it.
presh68:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
tosinooo:
Click on my profile and check my previous posts. I gave a detailed explanation of how to do it.
Thanks a lot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
presh68:

Pls how do I go about it
just visit the US visa site i think (ustraveldocs.com) and fill out the necessary part your school info, sevis ID and d gt bank reference receipt and book the embassy and date u wanna go and your pick up location but u will need your ds-160 number for d visa application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tboii: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Visa was approved this morning..transcript will be posted shortly

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
tboii:
Visa was approved this morning..transcript will be posted shortly
congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
darkmax:
Please does school matters during visa interview..i chose American River College when i tried in march but now i'm not sure if i should do it again or choose a better school

You answered your question already..Go for a better school and safeguard your future

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.