Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695391 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
@ teatemi and tboii,

Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I dont think this a red flag ...... Vo also align with the culture of where they are. In our culture a family member or relative sponsor regardless of martial status or age . I also know others who have been sponsored, have family and it was fine

Hello @LagosismyHome,
I sent you pm but didn't get any response. Just wanna inform you that my $500 enrollment deposit has been refunded and confirmed by @Walspring because he actually helped in making the deposit..

Thank you so much and I really appreciate..

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Congrats. Your answers were excellent and of course you were moving from ND to HND. That's a good reason to attend a community college. That makes it a solid reason you were approved also.

Another reason was you made the VO realize that you weren't gonna stay in the US for long. That you don't care and weren't desperate at all. grin cheesy

Third, farming is a good business in the West.

Fourth, you don't want a university degree but associate degree which is obviously true.

Congrats. Your responses were great! Very, very nice.

You got everything too. But soon we will start seeing guys popping up with agriculture science in CC even when it's obvious that their career path isn't the same. You remember the time some guys will come here with Theology admission?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
gbaby4live:

Hello @LagosismyHome,
I sent you pm but didn't get any response. Just wanna inform you that my $500 enrollment deposit has been refunded and confirmed by @Walspring because he actually helped in making the deposit..

Thank you so much and I really appreciate..

Thanks for the update , glad to hear

Been really busy .....so havent checked that email

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Lala234: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello
My secondary school said they will be stamping my transcript,, meanwhile all the once I saw online wasn't stamped..
Sirs and madams is it OK?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Vwederian(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I sent you a pm but you haven't replied. I need a mock interview. My date is close.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Vwederian:

I sent you a pm but you haven't replied. I need a mock interview. My date is close.

Sorry i am so busy .... please kindly reach out to others .

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Good day Ma, I also sent a pm for mock interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by falanaseyi: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Congrats brother! Honestly I felt the tension myself as I read through your transcript. grin cry

Thanks. �
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tboii: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
We can just prepare for any question asked by the Vo but at the same time we should also consider some answer that might keep the VO wondering .. for example you are above 30, working and your father is still the one sponsoring you might keep them wondering.. how is your traveling going to be beneficial to your sponsor.. only if you are working in your father company ..instead of that why not tell them your father is paying for your schooling and you paying for hostel and feeding.. because even in the USA every student has right to student loan and the student pay back the loan when they are working.. so most parent don’t sponsor their child at college or university level... I might not be absolute right about dis just saying my view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by presh68(f): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
imperiouxx:

Yes
Good day imperiouxx pls I sent you a pm, I would Like a mock interview with you sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
imperiouxx:

You got everything too. But soon we will start seeming guys popping up with agriculture science in CC even when it's obvious that their career path isn't the same. You remember the time some guys will come here with Theology admission?
Lol

Hv forgotten.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by firmphem: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
tboii:
We can just prepare for any question asked by the Vo but at the same time we should also consider some answer that might keep the VO wondering .. for example you are above 30, working and your father is still the one sponsoring you might keep them wondering.. how is your traveling going to be beneficial to your sponsor.. only if you are working in your father company ..instead of that why not tell them your father is paying for your schooling and you paying for hostel and feeding.. because even in the USA every student has right to student loan and the student pay back the loan when they are working.. so most parent don’t sponsor their child at college or university level... I might not be absolute right about dis just saying my view
Another eye opener. you guys are good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by paulavon: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
There is nothing wrong if someone above 30 is sponsored by his parents.People are quick to believe on certain myths. That was how they claimed community colleges are red flags, but in reality Nigerians still fill up those schools.
tboii:

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gistallover: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello guys, I will like to find out how to get the payment code I will use on ustraveldoc after paying visa fee online through GT mobile app
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Messibliss207(f): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Olamsanj:
Me: Good morning sir
VO: Good morning! Please pass me your passport and your i20
Me: Passes him
VO: Why are you going to the United States
Me: I'm going to the United States to pursue my undergraduate degree in computer science at VIU
VO: okay, what are you doing presently
Me: I'm presently a computer science junior teacher at ......
VO: what year did you finish secondary school
Me: Last year 2016
VO: why VIU
Me: when I made a decision to study abroad, I went online to make some research on good schools and moreover my computer science teacher is an alumni VIU which he already told me so much about the school, their excellent faculty reputation, great research opportunities. I applied to the school, love their prompt response to my mail and all..........
VO: okay, so why computer science
Me: ever since I was a kid, I have a great passion for computers. I love to play with computers and you know computer science deals with problem solving which is an essential skill for life...I love to study the hardwares and softwares used in solving problems in our scientific , social and business context and so on.....
VO: how many schools did you apply to
Me: two, I named them
VO: okay, did you write any exam
Me: no cuz the school didn't demand for any exam. No toefl, no get and all
VO: okay, who's sponsoring your trip
Me: my aunt
VO: what's she doing
Me: she's the regional branch manager at ......
VO: how close are you
Me: she's my immediate elder sister
VO: are you married or single? With smiling face*
Me: I'm single
VO: sorry, your visa can't be approved. Reapply if you want to
Me: I was like what happened, I answered every questions you ask me, so why

That's how it went ooo ☹️

VIU is on a black list o... They said the school is visa industry. It's gonna be really difficult (though not impossible) to get visa to go to VIU. Try applying to another school dear.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
fear don dy enter my body oooh...am going for my second degree in medical lab with my first degree in biochemistry...currently working in a health firm...who go strengthen my mind?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Lala234: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lala234:
Hello
My secondary school said they will be stamping my transcript,, meanwhile all the once I saw online wasn't stamped..
Sirs and madams is it OK?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Congrats brother! Honestly I felt the tension myself as I read through your transcript. grin cry

Bro I PMed you some days ago. Just PMed you again now. Kindly respond. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Oh no, on the contrary that is good news! UMD only asks those they have recommended for admission to have their official transcripts mailed to the graduate school and when they receive the official transcript, you can view your official admission letter online! Next, ISSS will email you about uploading your financial and supporting documents. So go ahead, it is not a waste of money.
Thanks bigfrancis, I really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ccbaron(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening house, i am preparing for my interview next month, i really need help on mock interview i believe it will really help me.

@LagosismyHome

@bigfrancis21

@Walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
ccbaron:
Good evening house, i am preparing for my interview next month, i really need help on mock interview i believe it will really help me.

@LagosismyHome

@bigfrancis21

@Walspring

Lagosismyhome has reached voicemail at the moment . Apologises ooo. Please reach out to other

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by obaxlove(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please my F1 VISA interview has been scheduled for next month.
Please what and what do I need to take along. I applied for MBA.

Pls help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Champ10n: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good day people. I am set to travel to the States by January to attend a community college in New York. I will be going by Turkish airlines. In the case that I do not pay my school fees before going will I encounter any issues at the US PoE? In other words is a school fees receipt required for admission into the US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by evelynne20: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening everyone... Please and please i need mock interview as I will be going for another interview next month @bigfrancis21. I would really appreciate .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ebay77(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lagosismyhome i need your assistance

LagosismyHome:

I dont think this a red flag ...... Vo also align with the culture of where they are. In our culture a family member or relative sponsor regardless of martial status or age . I also know others who have been sponsored, have family and it was fine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Femmyy90: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Champ10n:
Good day people. I am set to travel to the States by January to attend a community college in New York. I will be going by Turkish airlines. In the case that I do not pay my school fees before going will I encounter any issues at the US PoE? In other words is a school fees receipt required for admission into the US?

Bro..congrats, but we need you to share your transcript for answering your question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by barrack04: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening house, pls wat is the nearest date of visa interview in lagos as at today and is it possible for me to book a date since i have my servis ID and school code.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by HonNellymike12(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
barrack04:
Good evening house, pls wat is the nearest date of visa interview in lagos as at today and is it possible for me to book a date since i have my servis ID and school code.

Why do we like short cut? Pay 4 ur sevis fee and visa fee first before booking an appointment, that way you will have rest of mind. Good luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Champ10n:
No its not. Just show up with your passport and i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
obaxlove:
Please my F1 VISA interview has been scheduled for next month.
Please what and what do I need to take along. I applied for MBA.

Pls help.
Its funny and sad that you are asking this question on a forum. Was your interview scheduled for you by an agent? Everything you need is listed on the website you filled your DS160 except if someone filled it for you. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-typefandm.asp

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.