Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697266 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by omoluabiguy: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
imperiouxx:

Good. You will enjoy the meal. Buffet style where you select any food you want and eat as much as you want.

At that moment, you won't stop weeping for Nigeria. grin

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
imperiouxx:

You're not the only one my brother. A lot of people whose application look bogus placed on administrative processing failed the verification and get a long time ban. That's why you don't hear back from most of them. Only a few on AP come back to share their success stories.
what do you mean by bogus application ?? M just curious
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
omoluabiguy:

Hehe! Why person no go blast GPA naw!

Lol the money comes with conditions. 2 C grades and that’s it. You’ll be asked to withdraw, kindly.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
omoluabiguy:
Hmmmm. I just dey see figures everywhere. Thank God for funding oooo! grin how I for take do am cheesy

That's why we usually advise that no funding no admission. The other day, I saw someone here saying $36,000 or so per year tuition for ordinary ms in nutrition is not too much even if he/she can't get funding. I was just laughing like it's either you intend to fall out of status or your father is one of the richest guys in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Damilare5882:
what do you mean by bogus application ?? M just curious

Bogus has no other meaning than not genuine, sham or fake. This doesn't meaning everyone on AP used fake doc, for some it's just carelessness, misrepresentation on ds 160, agent error etc. So, I was only telling him the reason he doesn't hear back is because many were caught in the act and were handed at least 10 years ban.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by barackodam: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
ponpon:
Just when I was thinking you were an OBO

grin

sometimes na just to throway face for some peeps

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
imperiouxx:

That's why we usually advise that no funding no admission. The other day, I saw someone here saying $36,000 or so per year tuition for ordinary ms in nutrition is not too much even if he/she can't get funding. I was just laughing like it's either you intend to fall out of status or your father is one of the richest guys in Nigeria.

Most here are not genuine students, let’s just flat out tell the truth. Most want to relocate to the US first, education is simply the vehicle. That’s why folks apply to the same schools, without thinking of how they intend to pay for the education or live.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by barackodam: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
imperiouxx:

*puts hands on head with mouth agape*

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by HonNellymike12(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls house, I have a friend who urgently needs to pay for his sevis fee, anyone willing to assist, biko. Tanks in advance, will appreciate it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
imperiouxx:

Maybe he thought it was 36,000 Naira. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
TWoods:

Maybe he thought it was 36,000 Naira. grin

I thought he/she was actually dreaming grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by hectoruche(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please is it always necessary to tell the VO that u applied to more than one school, because I applied to just one and got the admission..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
hectoruche:
Please is it always necessary to tell the VO that u applied to more than one school, because I applied to just one and got the admission..

If you don't apply to many and you say you do, how would you defend yourself when he asks you to tell him more about the other schools you applied to? Start counting ceiling, right?

Did you at least research other schools when you're looking for schools?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shakz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
omoluabiguy:

ok

Thanks man, really appreciate the time. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
barackodam:

grin

sometimes na just to throway face for some peeps
Well, people forget that no man is an island.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by blessurance(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
align360:

NACES is an association of independent and nongovernmental credential evaluation organizations located in the United States. It's not em that does the evaluation rather it's members of which WES is part f it. I 'll recommend u use wes since its a member under the naces ass.
BTW.. wat course did u apply for?

Best of luck.
thanks bro, are you in mtsu?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jamezy4u:

Bro, which sch and course is that that they could give that much living allowance?
I will appreciate the details pls, maybe I can look around it, especially what qualify you pls

Thanks
Lol..If you had done your own research you would know that the amount is even small compared to what a PhD student earns in 2017. That's the amount a master's student earns in some schools. On a laughing note, send me $1000 and I will tell you the school and course

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hushee I have replied your pm request but I keep getting it. Send an email to mynairalandemail1 at Gmail.com.Thats my email

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jamezy4u:
Baba!

I guess you should have read the post as a wise man and comment intelligently rather!

If I have issues with cost, would have asked. I was asking for customer service and general experience.

Next time! Pls..........

Calm down Pls .... grin . I dont think he meant it in the way it appears to have offend you .

Most airlines really will take you there safely so it then boils down to how much you want to spend that determines which you pick. The two you mentioned Turkish or Qatar are alright. Either one which way you pick is fine. Although i never used either but should be alright

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by denbaba: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Check out Royal Air Maroc, they are probably cheaper.
Bro pls clarify me more on this transcript stuff. if I'm applying to 3 diff schools. will I pay the #35k for each?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hushee(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
femi312:
Hushee I have replied your pm request but I keep getting it. Send an email to.Thats my email

Thanks Bro, I did not get the message. I'll send it to this one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by scaezar: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
TWoods:

I don’t see a lot of knowledge sharing from you either. There is this warped mentality that “sharing knowledge” means spoon feeding you so you can simply come here and crib what I did without having to do any thinking of your own. I am here to have a good time until work starts up next week. I have zero obligations to you. Nigerians have a serious and sad aversion to thinking for themselves or outside the box. If you think 2-3 years of planning for YOUR OWN future is hard, then nothing I can do to help you. Me saying anything specific here won’t help, all we’ll see is hundreds of applications to the same school, for the same program with not even 5 mins of thinking as to whether you qualify for the application being sought. Everyone just wants something for free, no thinking involved.

Sharing knowledge to me means giving you the tips that helped me to succeed, like adequate time to plan, thinking about costs of living with respect to your eventual choice of school, places to go for better information etc. anything else is a waste of time.

Im not coming at you fam. You have the right to keep whatever to yourself. Besides, i have no knowledge to share on this thread. Im here to tap some. So whatever rocks ur boat lol. The tips would do too ��
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kayme(f): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Depends on your courier service if you chose to courier it yourself then that's like 3 to 5 working days... But if the school sends it themselves then that's 4 to 6 weeks
aanu007:
Please anyone knows how many days it will take to ship the i-20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Same here bro[..going to Lincoln too.. can u pm pleasequote author=jydor4real94 post=62674541]

I'm also going to Lincoln University [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by aanu007(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kayme:
Depends on your courier service if you chose to courier it yourself then that's like 3 to 5 working days... But if the school sends it themselves then that's 4 to 6 weeks

Thanks for the info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kayme(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Godforbid bad thing in Jesus name. I will not weep insha Allah. Ahahn which kind thing be dis shoo. Lol
imperiouxx:

Good. You will enjoy the meal. Buffet style where you select any food you want and eat as much as you want.

At that moment, you won't stop weeping for Nigeria. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by AyoPrudence(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kayme:
lol grin I think its best you do it yourself. FedEx takes about 3-5 business days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
femi312:
Lol..If you had done your own research you would know that the amount is even small compared to what a PhD student earns in 2017. That's the amount a master's student earns in some schools. On a laughing note, send me $1000 and I will tell you the school and course

Lol spot on! Here is One who has done his homework. $18,500 stipend was back in 2005. Today the stipend is not less than $28,500.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Yildiz: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
TWoods:

Lol spot on! Here is One who has done his homework. $18,500 stipend was back in 2005. Today the stipend is not less than $28,500.
USC gives a minimum of $32,000 Per year

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.