Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Obasanjo Warned By Nnamdi Kanu. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obasanjo Warned By Nnamdi Kanu. (459 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Hiding Place Discovered / Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed - Lawyer / MMM- The Juicy Sour-grape. By NNAMDI DAVID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Warned By Nnamdi Kanu. by uneeking(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu on Thursday sent a serious note of warning to Nigeria’s former President Olusegun Obasanjo saying that he should be rest assured that his organization would kill him (Obasanjo) if anything happens to him (Kanu).

This warning came after the former President said “Nigerians must do everything possible to stop the campaigning for the secession of Biafra”. Nnamdi sent this warning at his residence in Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State while addressing some elders and chieftains.

Former President Obasanjo had made his call to Nigerians during the occasion of the launch of the biography of the late Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari at the International Conference Centre in Abuja.

He stated that the failure to put an end to the Biafra agitation could eventually lead to the kind of situation that led to the 1966 coup and associated events that eventually resulted in the civil war.

Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu had this to say during his own address at his residence; “I remember Obasanjo calling us names. They said we must eliminate Kanu and for those words coming out from his mouth, he is going to die.”

“I told Obasanjo that I have given instructions to IPOB should anything happen to me. Everything that comes from Obasanjo’s lineage will die the same day at the same time. It is a standing instruction to IPOB.

“Wherever they are, we will kill them ourselves at the same time, the same day, 12 noon, wherever we find them all over the world. I am not like anything they have seen before,” Mr. Kanu boasted.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-obasanjo-warned-by-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Obasanjo Warned By Nnamdi Kanu. by escodotman: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Wow! Look at the unguarded statements comming from this guy. I thought part of his bail conditions was never to address the press or be in a crowd of 'more than 10 people'?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / I Didnt Forge Any Certificate Says Kashamu / I Need To Change My Nairaland Username Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.