Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos (8732 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2017
chizzypresh:
Nonsense

I showed your DP to my dog and he wanted to attack me. Thinking of using it to scare away Baddos gang members.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by DrayZee: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
AlhajiYO:

Can you imagine the Buffalo that made this statement

Before you do leg like person wey get polio.. Dirty ugly thing. Now run off nairaland and never come back, ape!
Oh my God. Pls take it easy abeg.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
AlhajiYO:

Can you imagine the Buffalo that made this statement

Before you do leg like person wey get polio.. Dirty ugly thing. Now run off nairaland and never come back, ape!

This is just immature. I wonder for you o.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Mumu hypocrites with that your poverty-stricken face, like say even if them give your type 20k you no go strip naked before Buhari's recession wan finish you completely.
Olosho

I think I now have an idea about the kind of person you are.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
refiner:
A day is coming when u cannot be a model without being nude for d camera....

Patiently waiting for that day...it is just a matter of few months.... angry

miss no make up PIC... I sight you...
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by spinna: 5:06am On Jul 09, 2017
I love photographing Nigerian girls holla if ur fine and want a photoshoot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCkMWB7HhRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KrPy5n2Z4&t=2s

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Bimpe29: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2017
This is alien, she is not a Nigerian I guess
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by HausaOverlord: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
chizzypresh:
. I pity u
Don't mind him my dear, you are extremely handsome jare, na bad belle dey do am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help An Aspiring Medical Student / FANIMOROUS: A Word Coined From Yoruba Language Added To The Dictionary / 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.