Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband (3197 Views)

I Just bleeped Wizkid - Lady Announces On Social Media / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by c1b4(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by HungerBAD: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who?this one wey dress like Afrocandy so?

She never ready.

When she ready we go know.

9 Likes

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
hoe
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by professorfal: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Off to Twitter! It has hotter hoes than nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
She just opened the floodgates of DMs from fûck boys! Bad move enhanced by an equally wrong choice of pictures.

But can't you people just comment without calling her a hoe? You don't know her, so it's stupid to just jump into conclusions like that.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by darkIsBeautiful(f): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
soon a lot of ladies are going to follow in her footsteps .

1 Like

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Ever8054: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
wetin person wan carry ashawo do?...

1 Like

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
she's just looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by NairalandCS(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
hunniebun:
she's just looking for attention

Since when is husband and attention the same thing ?

Since you feminists don't want husband, leave those who want to look for it how they want.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by sinaj(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Haba if fine gelz like her dey find hubby how hugly gels like us go do sad
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by qboi3000: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
NairalandCS:

Since when is husband and attention the same thing ?

Since you feminists don't want husband, leave those who want to look for it how they want.

do I look like a feminist to you? do you know me from anywhere? do I look like someone you've seen before? you had better mind your business.
who in her right senses would go on a social network and say she's looking for a husband and they should retweet? do you know what people do for retweets? a very pretty to do well woman oh based in the UK. better think.lemme not insult you here! ode

read my signature, its for people like you!
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by dotman4real007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
i cant stop laughing ooo!! after she don use her husband do exboyfriend she come dey find husband now. Na only f.ck boys go show ooo!!!
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Blackhawk03(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Funny enough, she's gonna get her man. cool
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
Haba if fine gelz like her dey find hubby how hugly gels like us go do sad
Close ya matt dia which Ugly?
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
professorfal:
girls dey nairaland b4? not all on twitter, guy filters and photoshop these days , instagram is beta if u look at 20 pix u will see her real face small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by NairalandCS(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
hunniebun:

do I look like a feminist to you? do you know me from anywhere? do I look like someone you've seen before? you had better mind your business.
who in her right senses would go on a social network and say she's looking for a husband and they should retweet? do you know what people do for retweets? a very pretty to do well woman oh based in the UK. better think.lemme not insult you here! ode

read my signature, its for people like you!

Take all this anger and channel it to something useful. Okay ?
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
She means she is looking for maga grin,
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
only 3rd leg hoes an thirsty mugs will enter her dm. lipsrsealed my pitty ma'am
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Splinz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
only 3rd leg hoes an thirsty mugs will enter her dm.

Not really. We've got generous & flashy politicians who wouldn't mind adding her to their list of sidechicks.

By the way, I need some sugarush.
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Splinz:

Not really. We've got generous & flashy politicians who wouldn't mind adding her to their list of sidechicks.

By the way, I need some sugarush.
yes. They come in various professions and social and economic classes but it doesnt change the fact they thirsty smiley
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Na wa o.
why now grin
Don't you think she deserves one smiley
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Splinz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
yes. They come in various professions and social and economic classes but it doesnt change the fact they thirsty smiley

Oh wow... I think I really have to get thirsty so I could send you a DM too.
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by c1b4(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
xstry:
hoe
I think she gat money add her up
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Splinz:

Oh wow... I think I really have to get thirsty so I could send you a DM too.
stop jokin grin an answer my question

That disator of a competition, Miss nairaland is done with for the yr now ,yes?
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
why now grin Don't you think she deserves one smiley
Sure,her life her business.
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by dacovajnr: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
professorfal:
they're coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Sure,her life her business.
kk
Taught you were against her with your comment
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
kk Taught you were against her with your comment
Nah smiley tongue
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Splinz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
stop jokin grin an answer my question

That disator of a competition, Miss nairaland is done with for the yr now ,yes?

Oh, the competition. I... I don't know. It's really non of my fvcking business.

You wonna go for it? Perhaps, I can start now by taking the campaign to Abuja.
Re: Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Nah smiley tongue
OK wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? / Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.