Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? (3195 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Spoilt4toto: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2018
This goes to the guys grin.
NB: If you're a guy and hasn't unhooked any, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by mikejj(m): 5:36am On Feb 26, 2018
grin unhook ke.na tear o.base on d konji level..but op early this mawning,u wake up na bra dey your mind.chana

1 Like

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by dukeprince50: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2018
just one, team faithful
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by nero2face: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Uncountable Bras... grin grin....but I use to sell Bra sha... No sin in helping them check it out while buying wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by nero2face: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2018
dukeprince50:
just one, team faithful
bros no lie oh... grin grin

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by dukeprince50: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
grin unhook ke.na tear o.base on d konji level..but op early this mawning,u wake up na bra dey your mind.chana
early dis mormor u wake up, na how to tear bra base on conji level deh ur mind to comment.

1 Like

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by nero2face: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2018
dukeprince50:
early dis mormor u wake up, na how to tear bra base on conji level deh ur mind to comment.
..and I can see ur here for morning devotion.. Lol grin grin
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by dukeprince50: 5:47am On Feb 26, 2018
nero2face:
..and I can see ur here for morning devotion.. Lol grin grin
lol, u open this thread just to monitor my comments? monitoring spirit.

u no go talk how many u don unhook? or u lost count
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by dukeprince50: 5:49am On Feb 26, 2018
nero2face:
Uncountable Bras... grin grin....but I use to sell Bra sha... No sin in helping them check it out while buying wink wink wink
lol, lord of unhooking, so u even do unhooking as a bizness? adonbilivit

5 Likes

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by mikejj(m): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2018
dukeprince50:
c u..na apc coz am.kiki for the past administration it's wasn't like this

1 Like

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by balosunky(m): 6:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Do you expect me to have a book I record that on. Abeg my pastor dey nairaland I no want make them use me preach for Sunday school next week.

1 Like

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Sometimes you go wan unhook some 1 and 2 hook go open the last 1 no go agree open., with how the atmosphere is and how highly spirited I was na to tear am grin
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by PapaNnamdi: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Oh gawd, am here this morin thinkin of how i still woke up in Nigeria after drinking my teleportation pills last nyt, and one nitwit is thinkin of bras and hooks

4 Likes

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Nawa oooh! See question
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Emotionless100: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Just 41
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Fadiga24(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
I am a proud virgin.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Xinzu: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2018
So good at it, I don't need to look. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by ayookunlee: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2018
I usually by pass that stage, straight to the point
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by ayookunlee: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2018
I by pass the procedure, straight to the point
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Spoilt4toto: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2018
dukeprince50:
lol, u open this thread just to monitor my comments? monitoring spirit.

u no go talk how many u don unhook? or u lost count
grin I don forget how many o.
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by gbolly0001(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Right now I've lost count undecided infact one is coming in next 10minutes and I'm seriously sorry for her SMH angry grin
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Umartins1(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2018
It has come to a stage that I unhook bra with my eyes closed. Many had been unhooked to gain the experience grin
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by dojnr4real: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
shame on those that have unhooked and have nothing to show for it. Na who that one help sef? grin
Spoilt4toto:
shame on those that have unhooked and have nothing to show for it. Na who that one help sef?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Pat081: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Can tell because some times , I use to put my hand inside it
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Spoilt4toto: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
dojnr4real:
shame on those that have unhooked and have nothing to show for it. Na who that one help sef? ;Dshame on those that have unhooked and have nothing to show for it. Na who that one help sef?
grin grin
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Spoilt4toto: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sometimes, na to shift am go up, press the Bobby. grin
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by ThatKING(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Do you need to unstrap her bra before sex ?
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Kobicove(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why should I tell you? grin
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na only my mama own o,and i dey hear one sound after I comot am...like when u drop slippers for floor

1 Like

Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
I've unhooked nil. : cry[s][/s]'(
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by ariyebaba(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
BRAzil ........,........... bah ?
Re: How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why / Why Do My Manhood Scratches Me So Badly??? / Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.