Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK (39334 Views)

Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic – Balarabe Musa / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by 9jabull: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
maupe:
We are a republic not a parliamentarian governing country. Our senators through the request of their respective constituencies, will discuss and debate on if there is any such need for a discussion on the way forward for the South Eastern question. There is no mention of a referendum in our constitution. FFK should brush up on his knowledge of the Nigerian constitution.

Is it one man note book your calling constitution meanwhile as far a UN & AU charter approves self determination & Nigeria is a signatory to it referendum must be conducted.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
CopyCats... FFK should shut the bleep up! You guys wanna make this struggle difficult for Biafra eh
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by sarahade(f): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
DieBuhari:
We lead, Yorubas follow.
What kind of person are you.
Why will you use a name like die buhari. Even if he's a bad person he is still your leader and a person.
He's someone's father.
please delete this account or change the name I'm sure you won't be happy if someone use your name this way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by alphaeus212(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
CNN NEXT, AND THE SECOND PHASE KICKS OFF...FFK WELDONE!
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Icon79(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
My brother, you must be a mind reader because I was just about to post the same exact thing!

Reminds me what Awo said just before the Nigeria - Biafra war, "If the East secede, the Yoruba's will follow suit". Then the East seceded and Awo, the snake, turned around to become the Finance Minister and the policy of starvation (as an instrument of war) against Biafra! Anyway, you've said it all believe a Yoruba man at your own peril.

This time around, the Yorubas has to go first and we will follow.

O pari

uglyafonja:
Believe a yoruba man at your own risk

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by futuremoma34: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless FFK

If only we had youths who are as fearless as fayose and FFK , naija would have been a better place.

Come 2019, we going to send APC parking and things would go back to normal as it was during the good old days(Jonathan era)

what have ur brevity earn u!?
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by origima: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
This helpless man want to treat Nnamdi KANU the way Awolowo,the wiser treated the Oxford Historian decades ago.IPOB ,fall into this trap to ur peril.Remember this is the son of a betrayer!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by GarbaAudu: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
Believe a yoruba man at your own risk

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by PointZerom: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
maupe:
We are a republic not a parliamentarian governing country. Our senators through the request of their respective constituencies, will discuss and debate on if there is any such need for a discussion on the way forward for the South Eastern question. There is no mention of a referendum in our constitution. FFK should brush up on his knowledge of the Nigerian constitution.

There's also no church or Christianity in your constitution hope you know this?.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Daboomb: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
This guy's prognoses must have filled alot of pages because he certainly shows a whole lot of signs beyond mare dementia. cheesy

Perhaps it has to do with something he licks besides ice cream and something he snorts besides coke.

Too bad we can't help him. cheesy

He is nothing short of a GOAT, saddled with a microphone!

he is really playing to the gallery, with/to the Igbos!...........JUST FOR HAVING A Bleep!
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by wtfcoded: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
FFK my nigguh
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Martin0(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
CopyCats... FFK should shut the bleep up! You guys wanna make this struggle difficult for Biafra eh
come relax,am an igbo ooo,but don't you think this Biafra of a thing is just a mere..

2 Likes

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by munas: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
The same lie Awolowo made us to believe...let the parot go and sit down.
We are not declearing any stupid Biafra...let him declear Yoruba's peoples republic first
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Sirheny007(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol...
The fear of any Oduduwa descendant is the beginning of Wisdom.. grin
1966 Awolowo visited the Enugu garrison where he met with Ojukwu, and promised that the should the east secede, the west would feel free to do so...

Now FFK has come out again..
A yoruba man is like a two edged sword which can kill both ways..
If a yoruba man says come, take to your heels!
Their words are like statements made under the influence of undiluted palm wine. They immediately forgot their words once they recover from their hangover..
Cowards!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by TheAngry1: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
PointZerom:

cc, Mynd4 Seun lalasticlala

Who cares?
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Handsomecole(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is the same exact way Awolowo pushed Ojukwu saying the Yoruba will follow suite immediately Biafra is declared only to turn his back and even supported the killing of Igbo. Fear Yoruba people.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Austinoiz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
FFK and FAYOSE are wiser than Awolowo, Tinubu, and the omo weres put together
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Kamoryemi2580(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
only a fool will see FFK as a sane man, he's all shades of insanity #attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by origima: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
DieBuhari:
We lead, Yorubas follow.

I no u are an orphan.am sorry
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Martin0:
come relax,am an igbo ooo,but don't you think this Biafra of a thing is just a mere..
Lolz... I've never given one minute thought to d biafran cause. Me just dey comment here for likes sake o...
The Likes sef scarce
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by don89(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Awolowo said that if Biafra was allowed to go, then the Yoruba will leave too.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Afamed: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz... I've never given one minute thought to d biafran cause. Me just dey comment here for likes sake o...
The Likes sef scarce
Oya take 1000 likes..
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
FFK - Attention seeker
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by misano(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
maupe:

Was D constitution written by God or by man? Are U just trying to be stupid or U are naturally one.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by yash33: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
I have seen this movie before where FFK Snr and his parapo promised to join Ojukwu after seceeding
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Weinberg: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Igbos should remember that this was what Awolowo told Ojukwu before the civil War..Yoruba people can't be trusted.. Let's clamour for total restructuring... and semi autonomy.. :
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afamed:

Oya take 1000 likes..
Lol
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless FFK

If only we had youths who are as fearless as fayose and FFK , naija would have been a better place.

Come 2019, we going to send APC parking and things would go back to normal as it was during the good old days(Jonathan era)
"things would go back to normal as it was during the good old days(Jonathan era)" If what happend during Jonathan administration is what you call normal i think you are mentally sick.

which party are you bring in if you send "APC parking" Is it not the same Nigerian Politician? Who are the APC of Today is not the same PDP of yesterday? PDP APC are the same Nigerian corrupt Politicians for goodness sake.

I don't know why you guys are just too dumb to understand it. Nigerian youths though you guys are swimming in the Ocean of Knowledge you are still drowning in Ignorance I pity you guys. smh

2 Likes

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nickymezor(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

I forgive FFK for what he did to Bianca.... wink

Smart guy, fooling Igbos to jump into fire FIRST, after Ab0kis have dealt with them, of course, Yorubas would.....

Yorubas would just inherit the abandoned properties in Lagos wink

FFK....banged Bianca, insulted the whole Biafran tribe, one still rushed to be his baby mama, now this smart play wink
undecided
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
I am in support of Oodua republic, I don't see any gains in this one Nigeria thing, at least whatever income the South West is used for us 100%.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Ijaya123: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
You will wait forever because there is no Biafra. It is just a mirage illusion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.