Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK (39333 Views)

Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic – Balarabe Musa / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by burkingx(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
sandali:

May Allah blast this guy.burking rubbish. Blasted fa990T

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
This guy's prognoses must have filled alot of pages because he certainly shows a whole lot of signs beyond mare dementia. cheesy

Perhaps it has to do with something he licks besides ice cream and something he snorts besides coke.

Too bad we can't help him. cheesy

Why are Yoruba youths always insulting any Yoruba man that stands up and asks for freedom or challenges in the north
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by burkingx(f): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Adebola314:

This Burkingx , abi generalojukwu get serious problem o.

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by candyhouse: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Daremee:

All kinds of Vermin on cheap drugs crawling all over this forum like jaundiced maggots. Burkingx, Generalojukwu or whatever name he chooses to call himself is symptomatic of a shadowy, underground sewer gang of hate promoters in Nigeria and faceless cowards who hide under the anonymity of the internet to fan the embers of ethnic hatred. One look at this guy's horrendous posts betray that he surely could have done better with his life than these gutter posts and hate propaganda. I definitely recommend him for rehab. This type of fanaticism can be very dangerous.

The problem with Nigeria is mentally twisted and psychologically deformed bigots like this one you have succinctly identified who are suffering from ethnic rabies.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by blackmamba1: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
candyhouse:

The problem with Nigeria is mentally twisted and psychologically deformed bigots like this one you have succinctly identified who are suffering from ethnic rabies.

Not just ethnic rabies but an intense Bianca Obsession. This one really needs to be watched. It's deranged cyber stalkers like this who commit all kinds of passion crimes. The guy @ Burkingx is seriously fuccked up.u
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by TheDirectorate: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
blackmamba1:

Not just ethnic rabies but an intense Bianca Obsession. This one really needs to be watched. It's deranged cyber stalkers like this who commit all kinds of passion crimes. The guy @ Burkingx is seriously fuccked up.u

The drooling fool is just going mad because I outed him as a H0mosexual, and a long standing one at that. He can't take it, that's why he's going on a pictorial blast on NL!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by burkingx(f): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
blackmamba1:

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by laliga01: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...my forefathers were right after all that Awolowo intentionally betrayed them. But come to think of it,:is cowardice and betrayal a DNA-induced genetic syndrome in the west? This is one mystery I can't understand.

We all know awolowo ended his career after betraying the only person that has gods to release him from calabar prison.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by moupe: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Adebola314:

This Burkingx , abi generalojukwu get serious problem o.
Can't you see this poor guy has mental issues. He needs prayers abeg.check his wall. It's got nothing but these pictures. He even designs them himself. This recession is really hitting some people real hard.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Bakrabas: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by PreyingMantis(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
This guy's prognoses must have filled alot of pages because he certainly shows a whole lot of signs beyond mare dementia. cheesy

Perhaps it has to do with something he licks besides ice cream and something he snorts besides coke.

Are you a Yoruba? Wetin concern you with Oduduwa Republic? Was FFK referring to you?
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by emi14: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
seunmsg:
FFK is not speaking for the Yoruba nation.
Because is independent in reasoning and actions. He have a unique opinion. Not in queue, condemning evil rules without hesitation. His a Yoruba and speaks Yoruba
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by engrchykae(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
fellow Biafrans should not take this wicked man serious.He is simply speaking Awolowo's language of telling the north that if Biafrans are allowed to go that the southwest will follow suit.this is a ploy to make our freedom very hard.if this is what the snakes call sophistication then they are very dumb.he is playing the second Banjo and will definitely end up like Banjo.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by engrchykae(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...mr man address the topic and stop convulsing. On the topic, why must they wait for the igbo?
they are waiting for the Igbos to declare their republic and then the yorubas will turn around and team up with the north and be compensated with igbo positions and properties.they are vultures.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
But on a more serious note does any one actually take this guy serious? I figured he his really not expecting anyone to. Cause he sounds ridiculous all the time.

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by burkingx(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
moupe:

Can't you see this poor guy has mental issues. He needs prayers abeg.check his wall. It's got nothing but these pictures. He even designs them himself. This recession is really hitting some people real hard.

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by boxypane(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jerez.... make una tie this goat for sambisa.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by GeneralOjukwu: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Moupe's father has mental issues. He needs prayers abeg.check his wall. It's got nothing but these pictures. He even designs them himself. This recession is really hitting some people real hard.[/quote]

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
kettykings:
Spirit of Awolowo in replay why wait for Biafra to be declared before declaring Oduduwa Republic

I tire for the coward o!
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:

It will take you another three agonizing decades to understand what FFK is saying even as your people are continuously in a systemic way being wiped off the face of the earth by the marauding Fulani expansionists posing as herdsmen.

By the time your grandchildren can no longer feel safe at all in your Benue State ,you'll begin to come to terms with the hard truth that FFK was generations ahead of you - For now you can insult the man who's better than you all you like.
You can't even say ''jack'' to his face and I almost forgot.
Mgbeeeee!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by GeneralOjukwu: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
moupe:

Moupe's father has mental issues. He needs prayers abeg.check his wall. It's got nothing but these pictures. He even designs them himself. This recession is really hitting some people real hard.

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by GeneralOjukwu: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Adebola314:

Adebola314 is a remorseless fagg0t that has a serious psychiatric problem o.

tongue
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by moupe: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
TheDirectorate:

The drooling fool is just going mad because I outed him as a H0mosexual, and a long standing one at that. He can't take it, that's why he's going on a pictorial blast on NL!

It's obvious
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by omenka(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Truckpusher:
It will take you another three agonizing decades to understand what FFK is saying even as your people are continuously in a systemic way being wiped off the face of the earth by the marauding Fulani expansionists posing as herdsmen.

By the time your grandchildren can no longer feel safe at all in your Benue State ,you'll begin to come to terms with the hard truth that FFK was generations ahead of you - For now you can insult the man who's better than you all you like.
You can't even say ''jack'' to his face and I almost forgot.
Mgbeeeee!!!
And the scrawny little boy decides to crawl out of his burrow today.

Worry more about the plight of yourself and your family kiddo.

If what I've said irks you so much, do the world and those wimpy suckers you roll with a favour.. wink

Lastly, don't for a second think your opinion is worth shiit to me. It never was, isn't, and will never be.

Now, crawl back into your burrow and sulk some more.

Bye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:

If what I've said irks too so much, do the world and those wimpy suckers you roll with a favour.. wink

Lastly, don't for a second think your opinion is worth shiit to me. It never was, isn't, and will never be.

Bye.
Benue . . .

2 Likes

Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by nextstep(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
darediamond:

You are wrong.
Language is one of the major problems in Nigeria.
The elite like OBJ will just die low if Oduduwa republic come alive because the Language would be generally Yoruba langauge without infiltrations. No elite will be able to easily run away from is region or country. Remember why SouthWest was one refer to as Wild West. Remember "Agbekoya War".

The same West where Ekiti people were oppressed by Ondo elite before the state was created? Are Ebira part of Yoruba? What about Ilorin? Kabba nko?
And of course, the incessant Yoruba wars of the 1800s make you feel confident that Arewa republic will be a peaceful haven. My point is that a homogenic language is not necessarily the silver bullet you think it is, and there are lots of minorities in Arewa that will be marginalized by the unchecked majority of Ibadan/Osogbo/Ife. It won't stop the elite from stealing, in the same way the elites in those state governments have not stopped stealing from state coffers. No infiltration needed: the governor, deputy, reps, ministers, commissioners, etc.. are they not all Yoruba? Did they not steal money meant for Yoruba masses? What makes you think this will suddenly change in Arewa?
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:

If what I've said irks too so much, do the world and those wimpy suckers you roll with a favour.. wink

Bye.
Of course I know you will never respond with any logical reasonable POV . Your usual blah blah blah blah always as expected.

There you have it ,it's in you just like peak. grin
Hope you've crawled back to your fellow cocksuckers in Abuja?
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
quid:

Benue . . .
That guy is blind ,deaf and dumb.
His case can only be handled by the gods.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by darealez(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
quid:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Lolz, do you think at all
That shows how dumb olunloyo is, you do business in Ibadan. So? When we send you packing you'll understand. You guys don't think, that's your problem.
Re: We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Truckpusher:
Omenka is a coward. grin grin
I am sure Omenka lives in Lagos, has an Igbo landlord, and never travels to Kogi/Benue/Middle-Belt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.