Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother (28391 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) / Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May she rest in peace.
Nwanyi OMA.

She must have protected her son very well in the coven and I know she is very responsible for his success.
Fear old women.
They are well respected in the coven.

I dedicate my FTC to my family who did not disown me....now I am making them proud.

I also dedicate it to Bashirat, my olosho customer who has not increased her price despite the recession.
Then to my dentist, who ensures I don't miss my regular dose of "!*;#-%!
Then to Mama Mudiaga who makes the best Monkey-tail.

grin shocked grin

Your imbecility is beyond obvious redemption. Plastic brains with lil d°¢k!
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Bottombelle: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2017
RIP in the Lord Mama. cry
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Vikky014(f): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
She's a member of st Jude the Thaddeus

Sure ticket into heaven as a member of st Jude society

St Jude ..... Pray for us cry

Rip Mama.
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Olivers(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes. Join the governor to mourn his mom
is u that will mourn. Not me
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olivers:
is u that will mourn. Not me
Ignorance is when you can't comprehend the statement or word posted. Since the governor is mourning, you join by comforting him. You can even cry with him to show concern
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Olivers(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ignorance is when you can't comprehend the statement or word posted. Since the governor is mourning, you join by comforting him. You can even cry with him to show concern
is u and ur families that will cry for him.
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olivers:
is u and ur families that will cry for him.
You better comfort him now .at least pretend since you're melodramatic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.