Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood (1075 Views)

Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted / Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by SommyNwaba(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
A single mother who is currently struggling with life and squatting with the family of her sister has recounted the intense s*xual harassment she is facing from her millionaire husband.

Yesterday was reportedly dramatic for a poor lady who was shocked to see her sister's husband patiently waiting for her outside the bathroom with a fully erect p*nis as he appealed to her for s*x.

According to the lady who wrote to a relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, the randy man has been mounting severe condition on her and she is unable to leave the house due to economic disadvantages.

Read the story below:

Lalasticlala

Source : http://48naija.com/drama-randy-nigerian-man-startles-sister-law-erect-manhood/

Re: Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by sugarsoul(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
ehn ehn
Re: Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by dacovajnr: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
The only thing I saw is [b]"revenge on that slap she gave me"

How can this even come up in ur mind at all towards u own sister... so ur sister cannot slap u again without u thinking about revenge...see the revenge sefff..u sure say u no want the guy rod??

BTW...It's just peniss naaa...how hard is it to say no that you now need advice??...Oh! I forgot u are single mother, nobody has serviced ur engine for some time.....
Is it that it is becoming difficult to say no?
Or you are looking for a way to say no without loosing your free accommodation??

OK! Really, this is not hard if u truly want to say no and u are not really interested in the millionaire rod the guy has been flashing u..

My sister gave me this jist...just buy one small bottle of aboniki balm and evostik glue..mix I together...pretend like u are game....once he reaches ur room..excuse u self 20secs to the bathroom where the aboniki and gum mixture is..rob plenty on ur palms,spray perfume...don't let him notice ooo.. use it to massage the rod....my sister.. Koniduro
Re: Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmm... If this is true (cos I know bloggers can lie for Africa just to get traffic on their blog), then she should try to move out of the house.

I don't see any reason why she can't ask her sister for money and get a decent accomodation for her son and herself.
Re: Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by SommyNwaba(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Advice Needed : Nigerian Man Startles Sister-in-law With Erect Manhood by newyorks(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
she's appealing to the gods

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Like Guys In A Relationship? / How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! / Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.