Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted (13222 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Vicdayz(m): 3:06am On Mar 25, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Facebook lady whose name is Aliyu Fatima calls out an okada man whose manhood was erect as she alighted to pay the man. Gistvic Reports.

Fatima said she was scared despite the fact she was putting on gown.

She wrote:
"Heheheheehhehe...this actually happened to me today...while I was trying to pay the bike man,this was what I saw....I was so scared,upon the fact that I was putting on gown"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/lady-calls-out-okada-man-whose-pens-was.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Vicdayz(m): 3:08am On Mar 25, 2019
naa wa oooh.... see something.. on top gown shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Zanotty(m): 3:12am On Mar 25, 2019
D third leg has eyes of its own.believe me e Dy see tins

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by daewoorazer(m): 3:17am On Mar 25, 2019

Any sane mind (excludes feminists in this case) would know that’s an object hanging from his pocket; how does the third leg grow from the groin?

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by ipobarethieves: 3:55am On Mar 25, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided sad sad so somebody can't keep corn in his pocket in peace again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by afonjabreed(m): 4:14am On Mar 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

Any sane mind (excludes feminists in this case) would know that’s an object hanging from his pocket; how does the third leg grow from the groin?

you sir are a genius

22 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by crackhouse(m): 4:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Useless post. How does that look like a prick

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Darkseid(m): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2019
The girl must be very dumb, shey na inside pocket her own boyfriend preek dey angry angry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Topmaike007(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

some ladies are dumb

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Bizznezz: 5:11am On Mar 25, 2019
that can never be an erection...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by calabaman(m): 5:11am On Mar 25, 2019
For those doubting this lady, open the link and watch the video.

That okadaman needs delieverance.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by stuffs4me(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2019
The only person we should be scared of is the useless Aliyu Fatima and her evil mind. How can an erection grow from the side of a man's hip?

Aliyu Fatima and other feminists are daft.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by anochuko01(m): 5:37am On Mar 25, 2019
the girl for first hold am to confirm if na preek...
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by partnerbizz4: 5:57am On Mar 25, 2019
That seems like a pistol cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by boss1310(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2019
this one just want to trend so quick she forgot to take a good look at the picture before posting

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by hardbody: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2019
calabaman:
For those doubting this lady, open the link and watch the video.

That okadaman needs delieverance.

angry angry angry angry

There is only one person needing deliverance here and that person is you. Ndisime

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Lifestone(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

O boy watch the video before you talk. The Lady's claim na confirm with the dick trying to break loose.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Jcole1985(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2019
When I saw that she was trying hard to signify she wore a gown,I knew she was up to no good

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by OboOlora(f): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolish girl! Instead of her to go and do testimony for not being attacked by a pistol carrying okada rider.

Foolish generation, everything is about sex for them!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by wagazala: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2019
The thing na real o. The bike man even dey try make the babe notice the thing by flicking it's switch.. cheesy. Lucky girl, anything could have happened b
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by martolux(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
well, to the pure, all things are pure
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by bdsm: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
The girl needs deliverance for having enough time to snap pics and take video?

She was scared and aroused at the same time.

Fear is erotic!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by DavidEsq(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided undecided undecided undecided sad sad so somebody can't keep corn in his pocket in peace again?
grin grin. Be like say na me and u dey share the same brain o! Na Wetin I jus dey reason sef
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Ghost19(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2019
I'm a statistics graduate(HND) with lower credit, done with service(NYSC). My ND result is upper credit, I need a job o. Any kind of job, currently in Abuja. Help a brother please, before I loose my mind.
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

It sure looks abnormal from that angle but please watch that video.

That ‘object’ was ‘breathing heavily’ as well as nodding like a giant agama lizard.

Whatever that was. The lady should thank her stars that the okada man didn’t divert and attack her at some isolated joint.

That was no pistol as some had pointed out.

Whatever that was, it has got a mind of it’s own and very active.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2019
hardbody:

There is only one person needing deliverance here and that person is you. Ndisime

Oga, watch the video. Whatever the okada man had in there was very much alive.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by peeps4u: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

You're one of the few reasonable men here. That was the same thing from my mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by CaptainG00D: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by metroid(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2019
I watched the video it wasn't his manhood but his phone, it's that Chinese loud speaker phone with heavy duty battery people are carrying upandan grin it was vibrating then starting ringing. The ringtone played before the video stopped it was Sia - Chandelier
grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by metroid(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2019
gbosaa:

Oga, watch the video. Whatever the okada man had in there was very much alive.

It was a phone vibrating joor...
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by metroid(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2019
gbosaa:

It sure looks abnormal from that angle but please watch that video.

That ‘object’ was ‘breathing heavily’ as well as nodding like a giant agama lizard.

Whatever that was. The lady should thank her stars that the okada man didn’t divert and attack her at some isolated joint.

That was no pistol as some had pointed out.

Whatever that was, it has got a mind of it’s own and very active.

It was those chinese loud speaker phone vibrating na
Re: Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Mumu girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.