Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! (775 Views)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / My New Gf Histories! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by microjoystick: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Since we started datin last week she keeps complainin that my dick is too small and i do too much programmin and she also likes comparin my dickk size to her ex plis wat do i do to detain my Gf cos i love her so muchsad

your response will be much appreciatedsmiley
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
that you love her doesn't mean you should...... wait...... see ooo.... thank God she is not comparing your d!ck with your monicker
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
invite Mrcork and I for a threesomeee with her
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by microjoystick: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
MykOnyxo:
that you love her doesn't mean you should...... wait...... see ooo.... thank God she is not comparing your d!ck with your monicker
Mehn the tin tire me plis tell me do u think 5.6 inches dick is smallsad
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by ekensi01: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
i know people who will advice you are on their way.
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by microjoystick: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
ekensi01:
i know people who will advice you are on their way.
Please dont u have any advicesad
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by microjoystick: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
sad
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by Baasebaa0570(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kindly locate any Alagbo seller nearby its gonna cry for mercy when you handle her Olohungbo
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by MissRaine69(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
One week of dating and all this has started? Why are you even bothering? With all this
So if the ex was so magnificent why is she with you?
Have some self respect for yourself! if you can't use that as inspiration do it for the love of your mother. Have some dignity.
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by ekensi01: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Please dont u have any advicesad
i do. Create another history.
Re: My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! by microjoystick: 1:11am On Jul 08, 2017
MissRaine69:
One week of dating and all this has started? Why are you even bothering? With all this
So if the ex was so magnificent why is she with you?
Have some self respect for yourself! if you can't use that as inspiration do it for the love of your mother. Have some dignity.
thankssmiley

(1) (Reply)

Heterosexual South African Women Are The Least Sexually Satisfied In The World / Don't Believe The Life Of Social Media. READ THIS / Signs Your Girlfriend Just Cheated..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.