Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Married Woman is in Love With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman is in Love With Me (38422 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Elle277(f): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ordinary No you can't say, wait until you're tagged the latest donor,your eyes go clear...mtchwwww
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by chibuzorAbia: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
GEJDHERO:
Exactly my thoughts.Let him not forget to let her give him a gud BJ

Foolish! After Bleep abd BJ what else?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
leave church out and do what conscience tell you
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovethchioma:
A married woman isn't in Love with you.
A married woman wants use you to satisfy her urge before her husband comes back to finally kill you.
A married woman might also want you to impregnate her with the permission of her husband.

Either way you look at it , the fact still remains that a married woman wants to use you .

Modified- I still wonder what all these young guys see in married women, how can you contemplate sleeping with a married woman for Christ sake , no matter how tempting she might be. In fact the guys that will sleep with your wives are still writing their common entrance examination..... so please continue.

Ma'am, I have no intentions whatsoever to have sex with that lady.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
tytachile:
leave church out and do what conscience tell you

Thanks
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Elle277:
Ordinary No you can't say, wait until you're tagged the latest donor,your eyes go clear...mtchwwww

As for the dinner she requested, I didn't say no nor yes.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Elle277(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:

As for the dinner she requested, I didn't say no nor yes.
exactly the reason why she will keep hanging around cos she thinks gradually she will get you, pls you need to put her in place abeg, be bold and straight no dey dull with this kin matter joor
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Davidgrey: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olutayo89:
Does* God support divorce?
What has God got to do with divorce? undecided

If two people "decide" that they don't want to be together, A supreme being has "No" business with that

You fundamentalist try to force people to live in servitude even when it makes them unhappy

If religion doesn’t become progressive it will faulted out of existence

The illusion that marriage is eternal is pushed forward by religion not common sense.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by lovethchioma(f): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:

Ma'am, I have no intentions whatsoever to have sex with that lady.
Alright good.... just stay away from her
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.

@ bolded part.
What does this mean and what is it for? What place does it have in the Word of God? Did apostles Paul, Peter, Phillip, etc have them?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by islandmoon: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
the moment you impregnate her, you will be shot , they will even make it look like an accident

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mofeoluwadassah: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
erico2k2:
Bad pikin grin grin
grin
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by lonelydora: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

Sleeping with a married lady is a loan repayable someday in whatever form karma chooses.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by CHAVINCI: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
i saw a post where a married woman said she found love afta gettin married,and dis one is say a married woman is disturbing him
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by GEJDHERO: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Foolish! After Bleep abd BJ what else?
Goat i dont understand u
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by richiepolymer(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Dont be an IMP.
They are there to keep order

Thank you for calling me an IMP. Objective minds can discern who the imp is.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by chibuzorAbia: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
GEJDHERO:
Goat i dont understand u

Ode, your scope is too small to understand.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Kx: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Exactly how her invite for dinner became a suspicious invitation to treat, giving rise to all the conclusions reached here beats me.

Are married women such endangered species that they cannot ordinarily crave for innocent friendships?

Is there anything wrong in bringing your girl friend into the fray and letting your girl fulfil the married woman's quest for friendship instead with your girl?

Man is a social animal, sometimes we all need just a friend.
The rate at which we conclude stuff and assume that every friendship with the opposite sex will lead to "fall into sin" is alarming. For crying out loud, you are both Christians and such thoughts should not even be allowed to fester in the first place.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by gbengatoba: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Prov 14:12
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by OgaBuhari: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Liability and Keypad1 if na you dey the OP shoes, how you for do?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Liability(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Liability and Keypad1 if na you dey the OP shoes, how you for do?
to op dey dull na. I go so much fvck the woman toto, atleast 8 times in a day na im i go dey fvck her toto for her.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by OgaBuhari: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:
to op dey dull na. I go so much fvck the woman toto, atleast 8 times in a day na im i go dey fvck her toto for her.
oboy magun is real oooo abi you wan die?

By the way
Are you the same person as Keypad1?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Liability(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
oboy magun is real oooo abi you wan die?

By the way
Are you the same person as Keypad1?
yes boss i am keypad1. Those yeye people ban me for no just reason.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by zikkystar(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
On your mark, get set Goooooooooo
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by OgaBuhari: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:
yes boss i am keypad1. Those yeye people ban me for no just reason.
lol haha you been too raw abeg try reduce the rate of sexuality small cos your own come be wetin yoloba people dey talk "eleyi gidi gan ni o"
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Kx:
Exactly how her invite for dinner became a suspicious invitation to treat, giving rise to all the conclusions reached here beats me.

Are married women such endangered species that they cannot ordinarily crave for innocent friendships?

Is there anything wrong in bringing your girl friend into the fray and letting your girl fulfil the married woman's quest for friendship instead with your girl?

Man is a social animal, sometimes we all need just a friend.
The rate at which we conclude stuff and assume that every friendship with the opposite sex will lead to "fall into sin" is alarming. For crying out loud, you are both Christians and such thoughts should not even be allowed to fester in the first place.

God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by fabulousnize(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
mosquitoes no dey suck person blood? Abeg forget that story jo

old skool suck blood pass mosquitoes
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by zexy2030(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Don't go alone, go with someone a female is preferable. Don't let her know u r coming with someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.