Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex (38436 Views)

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

Let me caught the long story short

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by taylor88(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Acekidc4(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't even Understand this your Story 🤔🤔

618 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Sonnobax15(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
My Nigha,if you truly love your wife and want peace in your home,then you must keep the distance between your Y-axis(your wife) very far from your X-axis ( your ex banny)....

It's a simple arithmetic.........Tho thinking about her is normal,but don't let it get to you....... She's gone, you're gone,so let bygones be bygones..

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Candidlady: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Your ex is sane

But you, as a married man is insane

Ireally pity your poor wife

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by DevilishMan: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
It means she is also thinking about you.
Call her and Bleep her.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Ahmed0336(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
So what exactly do you want us to do undecided

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by AllBlack: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

School na scam.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by DyingFetus: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
The best thing you can do yourself is to link up with your ex and make her a offer she can't refuse

Make sure to impregnate so she won't leave you even if she hears of your ex coming back into your life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by adebayo987: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
My ex was having some issues with me cause of my addiction to alcohol and a lot of times I misbehave then, although I have changed now that I am married.

Well, she asked us to take a break from the relationship which I refused and she said she has made up her mind already, I pleaded but she refused so i respected her decision but I kept calling her and chatting with her so we don’t go far from each other. The feeling was fading as contact wasn't regular anymore.

I found someone else, now my wife and she is so understanding and caring towards me, when she got to know this, she hated me and called me all sort of names and wept via chat that is it because she asked for a break just to test me that I broke her heart and she also didnt give me S**?. Don’t judge me yet, I found some missed calls from a guy who kept calling her by 12am on video call at night and sent her gifts upon gift, even took her out secretly. I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.
this story sounds fake and attention seeking but let me respond to it anyway.

Trust me, there's nothing you want from her other than sex. You're kind of fed up with your wife's pussycat dolls and wanting to try something you've missed. You don't love your ex at all, you're just lust over her. Nothing else.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by SmilingImabong: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
angry
Simp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Please keep thinking about her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by skj1377(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is like your wife is not giving you issues.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by fourboys: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
U are sick

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by fyzaila: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Be confusing yourself you here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by diogo23: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Bro you are just confuse

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by labake1(f): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
OP close your eyes let me pray for you.

Confess to your wife so that she can solve it physically and spirituality

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by westlius(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
JayDaily2:
This man is yet to be taught a strong lesson by a woman.

Keep been foolish,

You would learn the hard way!
Abeg tell am oo
When she said she needs a break, she has seen someone to replace u
Now u married she regretted because u are better than the person.
Love ur wife ooo
If u wan knack after marriage, knack babes way no b ur ex
And don't knack more dan 1 babe
So u won't b attached to any

20 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Whazar(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
If I go by your topic then you have no problem at all
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by MrsTwrite(f): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm trying to understand this story, I feel like it's up side down.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by Baronthecelebri: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't understand you

4 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by czarr(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
westlius:

Abeg tell am oo
When she said she needs a break, she has seen someone to replace u
Now u married she regretted because u are better than the person.
Love ur wife ooo
If u wan knack after marriage, knack babes way no b ur ex
And don't knack more dan 1 babe
So u won't b attached to any
If you knack only one babe outside marriage na that time you go dey attached to the side babe pass if you dey knack plenty, e go hard to dey attached to anyone.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by TheZeezle(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tap tap tap! Uno well bro

scoobyblogspot:

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by sylve11: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okay, what do you want us to do @op? undecided cool
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by OboOlora(f): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Don’t worry yourself Op, what you are feeling is normal.

It is normal for cursed men with wandering deecks whose sole purpose in life is to use their dicckk to find problems to their lives and use their hand to find doom for themselves

Keep at it!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by crossfm: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hehehe.

You have no business being married, just file for a divorce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by bewla(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
What
Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by wwwtortoise(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sometimes when I reminisce on all my past sexcapades I feel guilty and ashamed but then I remember the pretty girls I had bedded; their succulent perky b00bs, mind blowing styles and angles while thrusting cool.
The hopes and fantasies I assisted them with reaching cloud9 and back countless times. Then I smile with a feeling of accomplishment.

I rather continue my selfless human woman service than be selfish to worry about my health and spiritual wellbeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by thesicilian: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

I missed her anyways and I know she misses me too, we have both moved on but I can’t stop thinking about her months after our break up.
You clearly haven't moved on. It's only a matter of time before you physically cheat on your wife with her

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by LordGuru1: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed0336:
So what exactly do you want us to do undecided
Help me ask am well abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023

Oga move on with your life, don't etc oju kokoro kill your marriage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.