Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (25349 Views)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by austyn0(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Oga you are watching too many movies grin
Laughs, even movie acts can be real, I'm just tryna be realistic.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
I just dont have anything else to say... You ladies will say something today and tomorrow, say another thing.
haba! We don turn oga at the top

U should knw people differ na
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
haba! We don turn oga at the top

U should knw people differ na
lol no.. Ladies don't differ... grin y'all one and the same
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Ah. Abeg i love men that can cook o. Any man that dates me willingly cooks for me and they never disappoint. Very romantic! smiley
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Sophyrocks:
Ah. Abeg i love men that can cook o. Any man that dates me willingly cooks for me and they never disappoint. Very romantic! smiley
Sounds nice. Hope you don't leave the cooking for them sha
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Sounds nice. Hope you don't leave the cooking for them sha

No i don't.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Sophyrocks:

No i don't.
Good lady
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love it .

But love more of a man who buys things from the market.

I'm always ready to cook, but hate going to the market.

***No question please!

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
B4bestbrain:
I love it .

But love more of a man who buys things from the market.

I'm always ready to cook, but hate going to the market.

***No question please!
grin
It's a lie, I must ask question.

Why don't you like going to the market

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by hotdealz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
It's ok for a guy to know how to cook but I dunno why I dnt like it lipsrsealed
Really? Na your type I wan marry o.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Ezionye(f): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love guys who know how to cook . Its really cool

But he had better not be a better cook than I am undecided

"Once in a while" cooking is OK for me not cooking everyday upandan. I'd rather do the cooking. Assistance from him will be welcome
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nickizoe(f): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oh no.., i wouldn't.. he shouldn't even no how to cook noodle's...

Am still trying to escape my brothers with their bad mouth and it will now be hubby.. . grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lefulefu plzz i hopeyou can't cook shocked sad
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
I adore guys that can cook wink

grin shocked grin

Your sincerity is quite adorable but, hope u are an indomie bad??!
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by slimmestify(f): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Me I love guys dat can cook o...

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by martineverest(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Despite being the only son, mama taught me how to cook.... But, I can't make pastries. My future wife can't make yanga for me
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Austinio: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
l was told that guys who cook very well many a times complain that abt d wife cooking when d get married. Now I don't cook much o
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Mammieace(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who doesn't? A man with a good culinary skills is a big plus in any relationship/marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Medunah: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
I adore guys that can cook oo

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Schooling far away from home will perfect your culinary skills!
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Honestly, i am still yet to find a lady who cooks better than me.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by AjiChris(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
I really like guys that can cook

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Medunah:
I adore guys that can cook oo
Here I am!
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by HomeTutor1(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes , thats why I love my bae. He is a captain cook in the kitchen.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by noble71(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
I adore guys that can cook wink
wawu! that means I will steal your heart.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by darlenese(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
my hubby is a good cook. but he stopped cooking after marriage

he play me Wayo
now he only cooks when I'm sick or pregnant, and he won't even let me rest with questions like :
should I add the meat now?
should I allow it simmer a little?
he will even carry spoon from kitchen to the bedroom and ask me to have a taste of its OK.

I keep asking myself where is my supper cook boyfriend turned husband

7 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't. If a man can cook there won't be room for any form of shakara for him 'cause the moment he's hungry and you're not doing his bidding he has entered the kitchen to make what he wants. cheesy Hian!, I just don't like such men, and they could be very selective of what you cook, if he could cook better than you, you're on your own.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by AmoryBlacq: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Mizblack(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
well as for me, I love guys who can really Cook!!! it's not about competition as am a decent cook myself, there is just something very sexy about a man that cooks, wouldn't mind getting married to a male chef!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
what is vicky looking for ere too ?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Am afraid to say that "a girl will never cook what I will eat except my sister or my wife thats when I marry. " Am afraid of all these ladies out there, some do cook with sugar, too much spices, always lazy to separate stones from beans before cooking it. Chai! I will cook for them and am always afraid of them due to food poison.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by DaminiteHood014(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Everyone should be encouraged to learn cooking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.