Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (25354 Views)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Oluwainnie(f): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ahahn
! How does cooking for a girl makes a person mumu??
misano:
Are U a slave? Don't cook for her please. Tomorrow she will start to insult you. Let me even start the insult sef. U be MUMU.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by AuroraB(f): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
I dinor ask for help with cooking, Ogbeeni, go and make money for me and my kids angry
Onye ziri gi lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by luminouz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
I adore guys that can cook wink
Keep adoring....I can't cook!! undecided
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
I love men who cook as I have only dated such. They are always romantic,hardworking and caring. I really miss my boo. Donno if I should call him ex or not. I miss you Tito. embarassed embarassed Let me know if you can see this. Its been three months now and you haven't still called me. Is USA that far? undecided
Thought ur nofvckgiven...why do u give a fvck if he calls u or not?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Joavid:

why do y'all meet all this girls with twisted beliefs and practices?

Just a friend you know
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
mydeporch:

Person said no question nd u still dey ask. Anyways u didnt put question mark abi. U really making me grin grin
What's up with you?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oluwainnie:
YES!! Matter of fact If there's another word for love i would use that..
Hmmm. Nice
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
faithchubby93:

As for me, I love guys who can cook. Not just indomie and egg but good food.
That's really good.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Saintmary(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
I can do both male and female chores, so I expect same from my spouse. Can't marry a lazy man.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Rtopzy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
I adore a guy that can cook..
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pro: you might have more kitchen breaks Con: he might criticise your cooking a whole lot

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by bimbotua(f): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love men that can cook... very well
I think there's nothing bad in it if the woman makes semo and the man makes the soup...it'll be romantic jare
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by tempel(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
One of the keys to the heart of a man is food so when he can cook for himself, any lady he dates has lost one key except you are very good.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Victarion(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
What's the big deal in cooking?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by calb: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
annyberry:
i do oooo,i so love guys dat can cook
dis my contact
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Merceline(f): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
A man's cooking prowess ain't in my shopping list for a guy.
I am very fine either ways.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
fynex:
when you're some months gone and you can't really do some normal stuff you do,and you need a nice meal....outta love and care hubby makes a nice meal for you!

YOU NO GO CHOP AM?
lol I will eat nau. This is a diff. case. It's just that I dnt like it when men enter the kitchen frequently

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
misano:

LAI MOHAMMED MOST BE YOUR FATHER. D lie is giving cough...
if he is my condition no for b like diz na
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
if he is my condition no for b like diz na
I love gals who can cook my delicacy.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by nursennenny(f): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

then U will go behind them & call them woman wrapper.
u won't die if u keep quiet.just incase u don't know
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Infinity0428(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love cooking and that is my best part at home..
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
I do. I love guys who can cook up a tasty meal.

For those ladies who say they can't eat a food cooked by a man, you never talk.

Don't you have male relatives?

My brothers cook well oh, I'm very proud of their culinary skills.

Future boo, take note.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by ponti93(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2017
If i cook and a lady says she won't eat because she doesnt like guys cookin... Nneh i go eat my food jor.. Bt i wuld neva eat a fud cuked by her... Simple
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2017
I can cook better dishes than any professional cook.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by suremanpatriot: 1:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Take it or leave it.
Any lady tht doesn't know how to cook will not want a husband tht can cook,because the lady wil always feel insecure and useless in the marriage. Afterall wht else is more important in marriage than for a wife to giv her husband his taste of befitting food and good Bleep ,so tht ,he doesn't look elsewhere for it.
An addage says: "A child tht is well fed wil never look out for the neighbors dinning hour."

Provided tht such man is diligent and provides for his family. The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach,then down to his centre of G.
Go and research most divorce starts from "she can't cook" or "the sex complaints ". Is because of bad upbringing cultures from the 80s and 90s til date.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by suremanpatriot: 2:03am On Jul 09, 2017
Victarion:
What's the big deal in cooking?
Hahaha! it wil be big deal the day you eat half done amala or they serve you burnt rice or oversalted beef.Especially after you hav given away your hard earn money for suchgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by kilokeys(m): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Na una Sabi o.. I love cooking sometimes.. If I do.. I do it well. Had this yesterday morning. The remainder pepper soup.. Hmmm I am thinking of doing something with rice and peppersoup..

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Nice. But are they of marriageable age?

Let it not be that they are the ones in school that are yet to know what they really want in life
u hv said it all
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by AleeDee(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2017
It depends on d kind of woman. If she's a gud cook, she'll like u to try cookin so dat It can b fun and romantic cos she'll be teasin u nd helpin u. Bt if she's poor in cookin, most especially if u re btr dn hern she'll nt wnt u to cook cos she'll be ashamed nd fear

My decision tho, im a good cook too nd my nebo's wife say "women don suffer 4 d hands of men wey sabi cook if she no sabi cook" cos any mistake is noted nd observed by d man
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Oluwainnie(f): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Bikonu are your brothers single?
Chi59:
I do. I love guys who can cook up a tasty meal.

For those ladies who say they can't eat a food cooked by a man, you never talk.

Don't you have male relatives?

My brothers cook well oh, I'm very proud of their culinary skills.

Future boo, take note.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by hotdealz(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2017
pterson:
Food is the weapon against a man that doesn't know how to cook!
Why? The man no go go outside go buy food chop?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2017
hotdealz:
Why? The man no go go outside go buy food chop?
If you understand a man, you'll know that the outside food is boring. Very boring, unless the man doesn't love her spouse. The same reason why many woman initiate conversations over food and after sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.