Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (25363 Views)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's Adorable! cool
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love it, it's so romantic.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
It's ok for a guy to know how to cook but I dunno why I dnt like it lipsrsealed
Food is the weapon against a man that doesn't know how to cook!
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by VickyRotex(f): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
sisisioge:
I love guys that can manage something edible, not guru cooks. This is because I am an unusual good cookgrin...sometimes my culinary prowess is second to none, others times na makeweshanogohungry tinz. I don't want the guy to have the Ibanyoufromthekitchen prowess pls grin

Destined2win:
grin
Oh I see, you're scared of being overthrown from the kitchen. You want a guy that even when you use one cup of pepper for the soup, he can manage and drink water all day?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Sterope(f): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't want to know where the food is coming from, I can't imagine anyone bothering about thatundecided

I love food. I love good food. Just give me foodsad
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by kajsa08: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mammieace:
Who doesn't? A man with a good culinary skills is a big plus in any relationship/marriage.
true, m an infant beside my husband's cooking skill n he enjoys it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deseo:
I love it, it's so romantic.
Abeg, where's the romance in cooking?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by kingrt2(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well I have never met a female that cooks better than me, and am a guy. Let's just say am bad like that.

Anyway observe my signature
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by AmoryBlacq: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
darlenese:
my hubby is a good cook. but he stopped cooking after marriage

he play me Wayo
now he only cooks when I'm sick or pregnant, and he won't even let me rest with questions like :
should I add the meat now?
should I allow it simmer a little?
he will even carry spot from kitchen to the bedroom and ask me to have a taste of its OK.

I keep asking myself where is my supper cook boyfriend turned husband

Lol! that your husband na correct guy!

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

thank God I don't know how to cook

cos I've got good eyes on you for sometime now!

Smooth line grin

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sterope:
I don't want to know where the food is coming from, I can't imagine anyone bothering about thatundecided

I love food. I love good food. Just give me foodsad
Don't eat in your dream o. It's dangerous!
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Sterope(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself there

Diebyfire05:
Am afraid to say that "a girl will never cook what I will ate except my sister or my wife thats when I marry. " Am afraid of all these ladies out there, some do cook with sugar, too much spices, always lazy to separate stones from beans before cooking it. Chai, Instead of will cook for them to ate and am always afraid of them due to food poison.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Sterope(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
I hear youtongue
pterson:
Don't eat in your dream o. It's dangerous!
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by fiyah(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am just gonna drop this cos my next-door neighbor ( a guy, obviously) cooked for me today. This isn't the first time he does that. He might just be cooking and ask if I would like to eat too. Besides, he is a great cook who likes trying out varieties of food.

My point is, it's cool if a guy can cook. I am especially attracted to guys like that.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
honestly it has both advantage and disadvantage,the advantage there is even if you are not around you will be rest assured that your home is taken care of and the cons there is they are not easily satisfied in term of food, you have to go extra mind to satisfy them because they are like after all I can cook. Though the advantage is more than the disadvantage
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:
Abeg, where's the romance in cooking?

If he knows how to cook he'd give better 'breakfast in bed', and it's just so romantic when your man cooks... I don't know why I find it hot.
I'm a very good cook myself anyway.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Medunah: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:

Here I am!
Lol, bin a good cook is not just enough
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Davoneskay(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why is flavo always shirtless?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Medunah:
Lol, bin a good cook is not just enough
Look at you, Medunah.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by faithchubby93(f): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Nice. But are they of marriageable age?

Let it not be that they are the ones in school that are yet to know what they really want in life
As for me, I love guys who can cook. Not just indomie and egg but good food.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by I888(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Acidosis:
I can cook, prepare whatever I want to it and make myself happy. I don't care whether women loves it or not.
You be real man. Make the OP still act based on what people think. The day you stop giving fork about what people think is when u star living.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deseo:

If he knows how to cook he'd give better 'breakfast in bed', and it's just so romantic when your man cooks... I don't know why I find it hot.
I'm a very good cook myself anyway.
No wonder we have to treat you like queens. You're very volatile and unstable.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by ganie(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am a good cook with testimonies from girls that I dated in the past,whenever they are coming around they do tell me what they want to eat. And after the meal onto the next thing... wink
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:
No wonder we have to treat you like queens. You're very volatile and unstable.
What is unstable here please?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sisisioge: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin ;Dit isn't that bad o.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by solbinho: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
My dad once told me, my boy!, Don't give any woman the impression of you knowing how to cook.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
I adore guys that can cook wink
cool
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by pterson(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deseo:

What is unstable here please?
I'm talking about the flexibility of the female mind. Don't you get it?
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Intending wife reporting.

Yes I would love that. I am a very good cook though so........he might be only but an extra hand, just it case I burn.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by kingrt2(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
darlenese:
my hubby is a good cook. but he stopped cooking after marriage

he play me Wayo
now he only cooks when I'm sick or pregnant, and he won't even let me rest with questions like :
should I add the meat now?
should I allow it simmer a little?
he will even carry spot from kitchen to the bedroom and ask me to have a taste of its OK.

I keep asking myself where is my supper cook boyfriend turned husband

He probably lost his super cook boyfriend powers due to kryptonite 'marriage'..
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
I adore guys that can cook wink

then U will go behind them & call them woman wrapper.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
I hate cooking, but I love food sha angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.