Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72294 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by drololaaof: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
To dream about actualising Biafra is good ,but to think that Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa,Cross Rivers, Rivers states will follow Biafra is a tall dream

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Landmark445:
Are you saying Agege is an Urhobo word and not a Yoruba word? Or they exist independently in both languages? What is the meaning of the name Agege in Urhobo? Thanks

They exist independently in both languages. Agege is from old Urhobo. Most likely means "let's protect him". It's original meaning, like many other Urhobo names such as Okumagba, etc, is a subject of conjecture only. But based on the principles of Linguistic derivation and etymology, it should be close to what I just wrote.

Cc:
Opharhe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by DonBobes(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
u really dont want to see the other side of me

Relax angel no make person wey no reach u get u upset. Just give them dash away.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by kachi7021(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Another Bane.. ....Anyway I believe in one Nigeria.. .People claiming biafra.. .what does biafra have to offer??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
do you know what "share history "means?,too many dumb people quoting me, geez!,what business do i have with chuckma when history doesn't have a record of us sharing anything? Seems you are too dumb to know ancestral lineage of edos and urhobos and isokos are inter twinned, chai, you dull sha angry ,see attache accusing another of the exact thing they are doing
I personally don't have any business with baifra, but just let it end at the river niger and put your border ther, whoever want to Join can move over to the other side of the niger and join simple
U have resorted to insults, repeatedly using the word dumb
I don't argue with people like u
Bye

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by kentur: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Basic123:

you dey mind them.
just last week an ijaw friend was telling about how the Igbo(s) oppressed and maltreated them when they were together as eastern nigeria.
It was brutal!
Even if it ever happened, that was in the past and let the past be left alone. Everybody has wised up now.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by oyatz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nnamdi KANU forgot to add Lagos State since Igbos own 70% of the economy and 50% of the population of Lagos State.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Exactly! Kanu could actually become a focal point for many of us if only he learns a little diplomacy, so too with his followers. We don't have to be in Biafra but we can align interests and see where it leads us.

For now, we are watching him. Let him continue, as long as he doesn't think he can just add people's territories to Biafra without consulting them. Has he ever been to Urhoboland or Isokoland or Itsekiriland? Why would he just stay at the comfort of his home at Umuahia and say untoward things like this?

Worse off, his online worshippers don't even know a damn thing about the damage theyve done over the years. If there was ever a chance of a SS/SE coalition, IPOB youths made sure such chances went to the gutters.
Who needs Urhobo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noccerino:

U have resorted to insults, repeatedly using the word dumb
I don't argue with people like u
Bye
if you were not dumb you would have known what I meant by "share history" instead of making stupid assumptions ,that i called you dumb is not an insult but a fact based on the subject matter ,bye too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ekaromail: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

You can think all you want of me and my people from the comfort of your shop at Nnewi but as a bonafide Urhoboman who was born and brought up in Urhoboland, I know my people more than any Igbo can ever do and I tell you honestly and plainly that any addition of Urhobo to Biafra will be fiercely rejected. Look through my previous threads to see some of the Urhobo rejections that were published in reputable news firms.

You can delude yourselves into whatever you want to believe. Ota r'Ihwo r'Urhobo oyo'ta r'Oghene! We have spoken. You'd be hearing more denouncements from us.

Help me tell them o. Dreamers. Delta state will rather remain on its own . We will never join biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fatboislim(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Am laughing in swahili, dis fraudster should better change his career to become a comedian, because he's joking, we must put hands together and move this nation forward

Put hands together na by force? All the ones una dey do since 1960 never do una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by PVision2020(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

You will keep denouncing everyday but in one day, UN Referendum will erupt in Urhobo land.
Stop fooling yourself about this ur phantom UN referendum of a thing. How many nation has UN conducted referendum for? Mention only 1.
Btw Who are you to proclaim referendum on people that are not asking for it? How many ss groups or individuals has made a call for a referendum? Foolishness is when the igbos think they are superior to the SS who are twice the igbos in land mass, population and resources.
Biafra will only come to reality if NK and his co-travellers wake up their delusion of having SS as their conquered territory.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by herich(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sunmolar:

Why is Edo not in the list? Maybe they're not one of the states with crude oil. If that is your objective for including oil producing states, you missed it. Because the oil will soon be valueless as result of the decrease in demand by the international communities. Very soon petrol among others will not be in use for fueling cars in the nearest futur[color=#006600][/color]e. Also remember the oil may dry up soon. As for the kids in the house please read & understand before you quote me & spew out rubbish as a result of improper upbringing just like EVANS- THE KIDNAPPER

Cross rivers is in the list but they don't oil too.
Are you alright now?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by eclecticbaron: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
zidek:
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.
Thanks
Niger Delta states can not join this confused people called Biafra, colour Riot flag, and clueless currency!

Nice write up. This Kanu guy is delusional. Imagine claiming people that have repeatedly rejected him. As in its incredible. The guy is just dictatorial same reason we will NEVER have anything to do with them. Guy Akwa Ibom will NEVER be part of it. Continue in your delusion of grandeur.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Amarabae(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Ipob map remains a key issue in the agitation.
The last biafran war opened a wound of mistrust between Igbos and their neighbours(ijaws, efiks, ogonis etc).
You must close that wound before thinking of putting their land in ipob map and how do you close that wound?
Deep consultation and negotiation with them with an aim of reconciliation.
Ojukwu would have done that after the war.
They are the ones to decide whether to be put on the map or not.
You must go with their Yes node before putting them on the map.
Diplomacy is highly needed.
If incase you dialogue with them and they reject biafra, then you leave them alone.
Let referendum be for those who asked for it.
IPOB, don't abuse me biko, I just made my point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Rikidony(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
xcolanto:
When I see the amount of hate, insults, opposition and energy being put to oppose Biafra it gives me joy because nothing good comes easy! It tells me that KANU is doing something great and he is on the right path. If he wasn't then he would have been ignored. What these haters don't know is that, they are the fuel to the fire, the wind to the flames! The more you keep opposing the more Biafra expands!
We need you haters to succeeded
Without your hate we won't be here today.
Keep them coming
The world is watching closely
grin grin grin grin
stop creating hope for your self when there is hopelessness, the people you claim are spreading hate are those your dilector is trying to force into your delusional biafra.
Nnamdi KANU should tread carefully, after watching the biafran war clips yesterday I pray such a thing never occurs again.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by crazysam001: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/07/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-reveals-states-will-claim-referendum-granted/amp/

How dare you mention Cross River after the genocide your kind perpetrated in Biakpan. After you beheaded my Uncles entire family while he was away in the classroom? Goats

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by crazysam001: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rikidony:

stop creating hope for your self when there is hopelessness, the people you claim are spreading hate are those your dilector is trying to force into your delusional biafra.
Nnamdi KANU should tread carefully, after watching the biafran war clips yesterday I pray such a thing never occurs again.

Let him follow a secessionist who together with his entire family holds a British passport.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
yes every state will develop on it own pace, rivals manage what beneath ur land, Anambra manage what u had, bayalsa ur resources is all yours alone, while the central will merely act as administrative , all the state involve will have full autonomy to withdrew it membership any day any moment, Biafra will practice, 1 country 9 government system , all the 9 States will be it own decision maker ... to hell with any Ediot calling for 1 Nigeria... are we 1 , the criminals from landlocked oil barren desert hijack the presidency , we are not forcing or begging any of this riverline states yo join the movement, if umu chukwu can survive 1968 pogrom I'm pretty sure we can survive and be OK with what we had... I am rivers man and I am more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU... Biafra I stand grin cheesy grin oya Fulani paid slaves I expect ur lengthy ban

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sunmolar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
herich:

Are you alright now?
Maybe you're the one that's illly informed, vagabond.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by crazysam001: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
herich:

Are you alright now?

Yes I agree but they have access to the sea, Gas reserves and oil reserves so change your argument Ipo is looking for territories to annex but big failure they will cannibalize them again in much greater quantities this time in Ugep

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by bigfish3k: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
ImohWilliams1:
The inclusion of my state(Akwa Ibom) is laughable cos we are not n don't even intend to be part of Biafra. Besides where is Abia his home state?

I have met some of u that want Biafra and some don't want. referendum settles this dispute between those that want and those that don't want. so stop lumping everybody in your own group

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by lontino: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
The man called himself KANU is not serious how he say that Niger Delta is among Biafra .lol.there should be on their own .we will be on our own too.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by bigfish3k: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
crazysam001:

Yes I agree but they have access to the sea, Gas reserves and oil reserves so change your argument Ipo is looking for territories to annex but big failure they will cannibalize them again in much greater quantities this time in Ugep

port Harcourt is Igbo and has access to the sea too, and has gas and oil too. so change ur arguement

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by lontino: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm Biafra again joking KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Rikidony(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
eunisam:

You and who put hand together?

about 56 years your hand has been together why haven't your nation excel?
your comment is more comic than the comedian you mentioned.
dude you Berra change your signature
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by hopkinsnoni(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Smh.... Small boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by crazysam001: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yes every state will develop on it own pace, rivals manage what beneath ur land, Anambra manage what u had, bayalsa ur resources is all yours alone, while the central will merely act as administrative , all the state involve will have full autonomy to withdrew it membership any day any moment, Biafra will practice, 1 country 9 government system , all the 9 States will be it own decision maker ... to hell with any Ediot calling for 1 Nigeria... are we 1 , the criminals from landlocked oil barren desert hijack the presidency , we are not forcing or begging any of this riverline states yo join the movement, if umu chukwu can survive 1968 pogrom I'm pretty sure we can survive and be OK with what we had... I am rivers man and I am more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU... Biafra I stand grin cheesy grin oya Fulani paid slaves I expect ur lengthy ban

Story, that is whaT you want to use and attract the Niger Delta, resource control. Igbo man and greed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by bigfish3k: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

thank you my brother, am rivers too and I support Biafra as far as the cheating will continue in one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by hopkinsnoni(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oil well de hungry am.... Lmao.... Ijaw boys no de joke ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by nonsobaba: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Adopt the Anambra strategy to pursue these wawa and abakaliki criminals posing as Ipod and looking for other people's lands to grab. Gun them down! It is effective!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by crazysam001: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
bigfish3k:

port Harcourt is Igbo and has access to the sea too, and has gas and oil too. so change ur arguement
Lol
Port harcourt people are ikwerre people(iwhuruohna) traditionally descendants of Benin kingdom the Igbo claim you lay my brother is that of settlers and settlers will not annex land for natives. We will not trade one Usman Dan fodio for another.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.