Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72289 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ohiku4every1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na me for kukuma kill am if to say he mention Kogi state

God don save this foolish man frm my wrath

idiot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Till that day then. Since you think the UN will FORCE a referendum on a people that didn't ask for it, I won't even bother engaging you anymore.

Pls start denouncing everyday from Sunday tomorrow

Once we get UN to this part of the world, watch how your people will abandon One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by MasterKim: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
attackgat:

That is not true. Even our colonial masters Britain was ready to let Scotland go in the 2014 referendum.
UK is a confederation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
lol.. cheesy
that guy matter sef haff tired pesin cheesy

The guy mumu too much
Him go denounce tire everyday but once we go get UN referendum for him doormot.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

I wonder how they will survive once oil loses value.
i tell you. It's a shame that the only thing a people can boast of is oil-a natural resource

When serious people are boasting of intellectual brilliance, excellence from hardwork, human capital development, human (man made) resources, talent etc some people want to kill themselves for nothing, as if there is no oil in igbo land.

Damn it! even my anioma land has untapped oil. I comot scarf for some people'oo

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Keneeby(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is an insult to entire south-south

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

Pls start denouncing everyday from Sunday tomorrow

Once we get UN to this part of the world, watch how your people will abandon One Nigeria.

As long as you keep thinking like this, you'd continue to always be the unacknowledged younger brother to the Hausa and Yorubas. Try and have some dignity and respect for people's wishes and maybe, just maybe, people will begin to take you serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by TheKingIsHere: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
As usual, you will never see that douche bag from osogbo called amarabae here to tell her master that she wants only Igbo speaking people in biafra. The coward of a girl/boy only opens thread to insult other tribes in the SS region and cause friction between SS and SE.

cc ngozi123

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

The guy mumu too much

Him go denounce tire everyday but once we go get UN referendum for him doormot.

Ditto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Turbocharged: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by TheKingIsHere: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Honestly millions are secretly wish and praying Biafra is actualized even when they don't want to be amongst Biafra, they believe once Biafra is realized they also can break away. Everyone is tired of Nigeria "and one tribe is responsible for all the agitations they believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right".

This is actually true

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sunmolar(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/07/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-reveals-states-will-claim-referendum-granted/amp/

Why is Edo not in the list? Maybe they're not one of the states with crude oil. If that is your objective for including oil producing states, you missed it. Because the oil will soon be valueless as result of the decrease in demand by the international communities. Very soon petrol among others will not be in use for fueling cars in the nearest future. Also remember the oil may dry up soon. As for the kids in the house please read & understand before you quote me & spew out rubbish as a result of improper upbringing just like EVANS- THE KIDNAPPER
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sirheny007(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!

pof pof face..
tongue tongue

Onye ekwetaghi, e kwetara ya! kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noccerino:

I have never seen any Biafran map that contains Edo, so why are u crying all over the place or are you stylishly begging to be included in Biafra?
As for Delta igbo, it simply means igbos in Delta state, the fact they add igbo to the delta shows they know they are different from you.
hehehhe,crying to be included where ,with drug barons and rutualist?,oh please,pttt, by the way,it used to be bendel, so we see them as our brothers especially the urhobos and isokos that we share history with ,so shut it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by michoim(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
See the scoundrel counting oil states for himself without including Abia state, an Igbo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sunmolar:

Why is Edo not in the list? Maybe they're not one of the states with crude oil. If that is your objective for including oil producing states, you missed it. Because the oil will soon be valueless as result of the decrease in demand by the international communities. Very soon petrol among others will not be in use for fueling cars in the nearest future. Also remember the oil may dry up soon.

They also think Edo people are like Yorubas or too close to Yorubas for their liking. They most likely don't want to share a direct border with Yorubaland.

Funny enough, they want Edo and Yoruba derived groups like Urhobo and Itsekiri. Confused mofos!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?
More states can join. Edo is coming.....to join the Promise Land.
Nnmadi Kanu dey crase Delta state. Day dreamer. We are not part of biafra. We are Niger-Delta, we are not Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

I don't remember Edos being mentioned.

So what are you doing here
go to the first page and see your baifran brother trying to add edo to your useless agenda, i am sure all the people that liked that comment are all deulisional biafrans
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Luvdk(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oha ma dike
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
As usual, you will never see that douche bag from osogbo called amarabae to tell her master that she wants only Igbo speaking people in biafra. The coward of a girl/boy only opens thread to insult other tribes in the SS region and cause friction between SS and SE.

cc ngozi123

Oniovo Oniovo! Mi yeyerin o!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by CzarChris(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
See you, land locked indeed!

We take from the positives okay? . Switzerland is landlocked but is one of the MOST developed countries of the world.

Sleep over that FACT!
Take that to the bank too, for free!

...and while at it, stop buying into falsehoods and misinformation peddled by mischief mischief makers. The nonsense propaganda about being landlocked is stale already and can't fly.

Thank you!
My dear, I don't know how well travelled you are or your age, but being landlocked is not a good thing on all counts, you mentioned Switzerland as a case study, do you know that Switzerland is mainly a banking country and Switzerland uses the money saved in its banks by corrupt politicians, drug Lords, the mob, fraudsters, and different countries to develop their country. Most multinational companies the world over have their headquarters in Switzerland Eg. FIFA, IMF, World bank, the annual world economic forum holds in Davos Switzerland. I can go on and on and on. Please dear, name at least 10 landlocked countries that have good economic indices and I would support biafra with my whole heart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Luvdk(f): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nnamdi my sweet husband
One of the most bravious men on ds planet earth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Luvdk(f): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
Like ur papa grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

How would you feel if Hausas or Yorubas draft a nation and include Anioma into it? How would that honestly and sincerely make you feel?
do you honestly know what the call for referendum means?

Nobody says 'you must join' or that 'you must be part of Biafra'. No!

It's simply an invitation, which you can decline or accept.

A few want and another few doesn't. The final determinant is UN conducted referendum.

And we invited to extend a hand of friendship, some of you misunderstand it and say we are after oil-...abeg which yeye oil if I may ask? The one we we don't have in igbo land abi which one? ...and then the insult goes on- you call us land grabbers, greedy, oil thieves bla.. bla..

..and then when we call your bluff and say you can Bleep off!, you can dey your own, we don't need you, we can do without you and survive. The insult then takes another form like: 'igbos are this and that', 'they are selfish', 'they are not accomodating', 'instead of you to build bridges' bla.. bla..bla.. which one una dey sef?

...and then when we return the favour, you say we are insulting, meanwhile you started it, hypocrites!

such confused bunch!

NB, not just talking about your urhobo but other minorities who run their mouths anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Tboy4lyf(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Greed and Disagreement will not make biafra stand.. Why can't you people stop disturbing yourselves over nothing! #IstandwithNigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ExAngel007(f): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

somebody is awake and on the move everyday facing reality and you are on your tattered bunk bed in osun state spewing hogwash

do u know what i do for a living? u don't.

do u know where i come from? u don't.

but i think u r just a saddist

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ExAngel007(f): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Luvdk:
Like ur papa grin
u really dont want to see the other side of me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hehehhe,crying to be included where ,with drug barons and rutualist?,oh please,pttt, by the way,it used to be bendel, so we see them as our brothers especially the urhobos and isokos that we have share history with ,so shut it
I hope u also see chukwuma Nzeogwu as ur brother too, we are talking about the same delta igbos that u edo folks pointed out as igbos to be slaughtered during the Civil War
Attache is real

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sunmolar(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
do you honestly know what the call for referendum means?

Nobody says 'you must join' or that 'you must be part of Biafra'. No!

It's simply an invitation, which you can decline or accept.

A few want and another few doesn't. The final determinant is UN conducted referendum.

And we invited to extend a hand of friendship, some of you misunderstand it and say we are after oil-based which yeye oil if I may ask? The one we we don't have in igbo land? ...then the insult goes-land grabbers, greedy, oil thieves bla.. bla..

..and then when we call your bluff and say you can Bleep off!, you can go your way, we don't need you, we can do without you. The insult takes another form like: 'igbos are this and that's, 'they are selfish', 'instead of you to build bridges' bla.. bla..

such confused bunch!

NB, not just talking about your urhobo but other minorities who ran their mouths anyhow

I have never been proud of associating myself with much igbo men when it comes to money. If I'm lying ask EVANS, EMEKA & IYKE THE KIDNAPPERS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Luvdk(f): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
u really dont want to see the other side of me
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Kingspin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
Yes but Nigeria has not been the same since KANU came around. His sin is that he want equal rights and freedom for the people. Like him or hate him, he has made his point. Reform Nigeria now or continue in piece.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Luvdk(f): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
NNAMDI
IKUKU EBU MKPU 1 NA ALA BIAFRA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.