Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids (1041 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / I Want A Woman Who Will Be Offended If I Give Her Money Not One Who Expects It.. / Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by pryme(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2017
In a society where trust is diminishing, and ties are not so strong, will you ladies feel offended if your husband was to confirm the partinity of your kids thru a DNA test? Will you be mad at him for taking such steps?
Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by NairalandCS(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Okada man, na here. Park! Park!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by NobleAngell(f): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Highly offended, irritated, vexed, outraged, pissed, mad, bitter, cross, piqued...ohhhhhhh I have found the word, DISGUSTED!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by pryme(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2017
NobleAngell:
Highly offended.

Why? But there have been a lot of news lately about kids not belonging to their fathers after DNA test.
Take the Ghanaian player that found out non of his 3kids were his
Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by delishpot: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Think of it this way, would a man be offended if his wife insists on looking into and having access to his phone if the info in his phone can not be deleted after reading or sending messages? Answer is YES he will. Even though he may be innocent of her suspicions.He would be sad that she doesnt trust him right? So yes, I believe women would be offended and sad that their husbands suspects them of infidelity. Although the innocent ones would be vindicated. Only that I do not know how that marriage would work after that o. Cos the woman esp the innocent ones would feel really insulted by that act and even though they may continue in the marriage but a deep hole of resentment has been dug in her heart. It is a big deal for most women when their husbands believe they might have brought in another mans baby.
If you must do it, dont tell her. And be sure you are ready to handle the matter properly because innocent kids are involved here.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by bbm2016(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2017
NobleAngell:
Highly offended, irritated, vexed, outraged, pissed, mad, bitter, cross, piqued...ohhhhhhh I have found the word, DISGUSTED!

Ah......
If you r really confident why should you n vex

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by pryme(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2017
delishpot:
Think of it this way, would a man be offended if his wife insists on looking into and having access to his phone if the info in his phone can not be deleted after reading or sending messages? Answer is YES he will. Even though he may be innocent of her suspicions.He would be sad that she doesnt trust him right? So yes, I believe women would be offended and sad that their husbands suspects them of infidelity. Although the innocent ones would be vindicated. Only that I do not know how that marriage would work after that o. Cos the woman esp the innocent ones would feel really insulted by that act and even though they may continue in the marriage but a deep hole of resentment has been dug in her heart. It is a big deal for most women when their husbands believe they might have brought in another mans baby.
If you must do it, dont tell her. And be sure you are ready to handle the matter properly because innocent kids are involved here.

Well in my case I will happily give my phone to my girlfriend cos I have nothing to hide, and more so there will be this exhilarating feeling that comes when you make your girl know she can trust you (well am speaking for myself).

I feel those that have nothing to hide all will only feel more self worth.

But I want to ask will you blame him? Take a look at the world we live in today
Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2017
NobleAngell:
easy ma'am
Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by delishpot: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2017
pryme:

Well in my case I will happily give my phone to my girlfriend cos I have nothing to hide, and more so there will be this exhilarating feeling that comes when you make your girl know she can trust you (well am speaking for myself).

I feel those that have nothing to hide all will only feel more self worth.

But I want to ask will you blame him? Take a look at the world we live in today

Well, it could be nice to happily give her once but if she makes it a habit to not trust you then there may be problems. Cos in the case of perternity you will not do it for only 1 but for every child she has given you. So its like your babe asking to see your phone or fuel guage or any such things every time you go out and come back grin one day you go tire na. And it is a bit embarassing when she has it in mind that you prolly always cheat when she isnt with you. I dont see how any sane man woukd be hapoy to prove his fidelity every time he cones home. I did not say it is bad for a mans curriousity to make him want the DNA test o. I only said just prepare incase of incasity.
Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by dyze(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2017
To me its like checking the oil in your car engine and water level in your radiator every day just that in this case, it is once.

I see no big deal in it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by muller101(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2017
NobleAngell:
take it easy. If the children are not his .he will only send u out of his house. He won't kill u

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids by healthserve(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2019
delishpot:

Woman advocate cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly / Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This / "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.