Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. (1929 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Prints Colored Screenshot Of Your Chats With Someone Else / So She Doesn't Reply Your Chats, Do No. 1 And Any Other / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Rutirexa(f): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Is it okay for your partner to read your chats without your permission. Or go through your text messages. I mean read everything. Facebook, whatsapp and other social medias.
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by professorfal: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2017
It's not right it is left.
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by teehamzat(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Rutirexa:
Is it okay for your partner to read your chats without your permission. Or go through your text messages. I mean read everything. Facebook, whatsapp and other social medias.
By partner do you mean girlfriend or wife?
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Without my permission? Nope

But he has done it countless times with my permission tho. wink
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by obyrich(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2017
If you did traditional wedding only, It is forbidden. If you did church/white wedding, it is permissible.
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
For a husband and wife relationship, I'll say it's right 'cause both parties are meant to know their phones password and there shouldn't be any sort of privacy. But in a case of bf/gf, respect their phones.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by teehamzat(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Without my permission? Nope

But he has done it countless times with my permission tho. wink
Exactly..with your permission when you must have deleted the punch words..hmmm...you remind me of my ex...she was a lost cause dammit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by teehamzat(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
For a husband and wife relationship, I'll say it's right 'cause both parties are meant to know their phones password and there shouldn't be any sort of privacy. But in a case of bf/gf, respect their phones.
You have said it all maami cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Exactly..with your permission when you must have deleted the punch words..hmmm...you remind me of my ex...she was a lost cause dammit cheesy

Lol. Gbenulo angry undecided

I will be foolish to delete my chat history where my Baeby is concerned. Most times, my phone is already with him before he screams "Rolaaaaa, wehdone oooo. Who is lagbaja?" undecided undecided

Gat no cockroach in my cupboard cool
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by teehamzat(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Gbenulo angry undecided

I will be foolish to delete my chat history where my Baeby is concerned. Most times, my phone is already with him before he screams "Rolaaaaa, wehdone oooo. Who is lagbaja?" undecided undecided

Gat no cockroach in my cupboard cool
rola? That you? You are a crazy one you know that, why dint you tell me this is the other you, sorry for my yesterday outburst...you know how i roll now..lol

I still don't believe you dont delete chats
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Evablizin(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Is not right for those with K life but right for those with I life,well if going through the messages will put 30milla for your akti go ahead

Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by cerowo(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Truth be told am guilty of wat the op jst said. And i do it without his permission. A force do push me 2 do it. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Kposkila: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2017
cerowo:
Truth be told am guilty of wat the op jst said.
And i do it without his permission.
A force do push me 2 do it. Lol grin
All ladies Dat feel insecure do Dat... Even mine though.
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

rola? That you? You are a crazy one you know that, why dint you tell me this is the other you, sorry for my yesterday outburst...you know how i roll now..lol

I still don't believe you dont delete chats

You honestly didn't know? Hahahaha grin grin grin cheesy

I should get an award cool cool tongue.

I didn't even take offense because you were kinda right. grin. LOL

I honestly don't. That's creating unnecessary problems for myself. undecided
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Emac34: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
embarassed

Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by cerowo(f): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Kposkila:
All ladies Dat feel insecure do Dat... Even mine though.
Lol....nt dat am feeling insecure o, is jst that it's part of me
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Kposkila: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
cerowo:

Lol....nt dat am feeling insecure o, is jst that it's part of me
Its not a good practice, learn to trust ur man
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by cerowo(f): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Kposkila:
Its not a good practice, learn to trust ur man
Yes sir
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Kposkila: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
cerowo:

Yes sir
Dats a good one dear, where are u in delta
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Ajinoride(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rutirexa:

The baseline is this ---- TRUST. Whether u are married or not, if u don't want to die of high BP,trust your partner. I am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by toastedbread: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:

even in marriage, a little privacy is needed. don't you think so?
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by toastedbread: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
with the way most females dey behave these days, it's good to check once in while.
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
toastedbread:

even in marriage, a little privacy is needed. don't you think so?
Lol, a little privacy when it comes to checking on your husband/wife's phone?. I don't think so if you're not the cheating partner, and when he/she knows you're not that type there won't be any need checking on your chats 'cause the trust is there.
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by cerowo(f): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kposkila:
Dats a good one dear, where are u in delta
Nt in delta st 4 nw
Re: Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. by Kposkila: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
cerowo:

Nt in delta st 4 nw
OK,

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Were Brought Home This way ? / At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? / People Ask: Is Sleeping With A Drunk Person Considered Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.