Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship (2160 Views)

Guys Reason This Matter With Me / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by tosin400: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
According to Twitter user @tolaluffspurple who shared the story...

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/08/checkout-reason-this-lady-reportedly-called-off-her-relationship/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by professorfal: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Naija parents?

1 Share

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by AmoryBlacq: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
well both might be wrong

both might be right!

we all look but see differently

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2017
undecided grin
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by AmoryBlacq: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided grin

Honey seems you have a profound hatred for the use of alphabets!

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
He should be glad she ended the relationship for those silly excuses. Does a visitor clears his table after eating in someone's home?...isn't it obvious his gf and her parents lack basic etiquette?.

11 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
He should have made an attempt at least and ask his bae to show him the way to the kitchen...the parents tho,that's not enough reason to call the relationship off.
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by jay2pee(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Loollzzzz... This is just ridiculous
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Emac34: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
to hell with the parents...not only clear the table wash the plates ni

9 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Blackhawk03(f): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Some people sit down chop craze wella, was he supposed to clear the table nii? Your guest ma nii shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Emac34: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Tiny23:
He should have made an attempt at least and ask his bae to show him the way to the kitchen...the parents tho,that's not enough reason to call the relationship off.
try that with you current bea and see him walk away
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Emac34: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
He should be glad she ended the relationship for those silly excuses. Does a visitor clears his table after eating in someone's home?...isn't it obvious his gf and her parents lack basic etiquette?.
thumbs up
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Honey seems you have a profound hatred for the use of alphabets!

Nice observation.

Next pls!!
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Emac34:
try that with you current bea and see him walk away

Then, such a man can't look after himself if we eventually marry and I happen not to be around. He will eat and not clear the table,litter everywhere with dirty plates. I'm not saying the parents' action was right tho, I'm just saying,an attempt to clear his plates would not have been a bad idea.
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by 4reala(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Tiny23:
Pls what kind of attempt shld he make. Was he suppose to clear the plate in the first place?
No be only attempt, na temptation

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Emac34:
thumbs up
Ignorant gf with ignorant parents. Seems to me like a disaster to marry into such family.
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
4reala:
Pls what kind of attempt shld he make. Was he suppose to clear the plate in the first place?

Why not? Why can't he clear his plates? Will he die if he clears his own plates?
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Emac34: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Tiny23:

Then, such a man can't look after himself if we eventually marry and I happen not to be around. He will eat and not clear the table,litter everywhere with dirty plates. I'm not saying the parents' action was right tho, I'm just saying,an attempt to clear his plates would not have been a bad idea.
clearing the table as a visitor and in-law to be is outta the line tho you made a point
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Emac34: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
4reala:
No be only attempt, na temptation
gringrin
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by AmoryBlacq: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Nice observation.

Next pls!!

Oh no, don't take it the wrong way honey,

just that it kind of permeates stupidity, you know a girl with a big (un) functional brain that can't compute a sentence with more than 4 words.

Catch you later honey!

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Tiny23:

You're mixing it up.
Such a man would look after himself should you two get married very well. It's never in his place to clear the table as a guest. Perhaps, I would have hold this your suggestion dear if he was like a family friend who knows his way round the house but decided not to clear the table. The girl's parents got it all wrong, and she got it all wrong too. Did he leave bad table manners while eating for you to conclude his abode would be littered with dirt?.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
You're mixing it up.
Such a man would look after himself should you two get married very well. It's never in his place to clear the table as a guest. Perhaps, I would have hold this your suggestion dear if he was like a family friend who knows his way round the house but decided not to clear the table. The girl's parents got it all wrong, and she got it all wrong too. Did he leave bad table manners while eating for you to conclude his abode would be littered with dirt?.

We all are entitled to different ways of seeing things, I'm still of the opinion that he clears his plates. Shikena!
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Oh no, don't take it the wrong way honey,

just that it kind of permeates stupidity, you know a girl with a big (un) functional brain that can't compute a sentence with more than 4 words.

Catch you later honey!
You been following me around?I won't have you insult me on what is clearly none of your business.
How is my use(or lack of use) of alphabets affecting your life
Ogbeni,no vex me this morning.
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Emac34: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Tiny23:

We all are entitled to different ways of seeing things, I'm still of the opinion that he clears his plates. Shikena!
this your opinion strong o
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Emac34: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
You been following me around?I won't have you insult me on what is clearly none of your business.
he's an attention seeker
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Tiny23:

No one is saying you can't express your views. When next you have a guest, give him a broom to sweep the floor should he drop anything on it.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
No one is saying you can't express your views. When next you have a guest, give him a broom to sweep the floor should he drop anything on it.

If the situation warrants he/she sweeps,why not? Biko,I wan sleep.
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by AmoryBlacq: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:

Damn! 'following you around'
you must think highly of yourself, and jobless of me
what did you write below? i can't understand
regardless, have a nice day honey! you getting agitated over inconsequentialities.
muah!
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Destined2win: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017

.That guy should count himself one of the luckiest for not being tied to the family.

They wouldve treated him as trash if he was to be the timid type
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by smardray(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
did they mean he should have laid their bed, wash dishes, sweep and mop the whole house both inside and the compound, clean the dusty tv and even ask them what is left??
Re: See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship by Destined2win: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tiny23:

If the situation warrants he/she sweeps,why not? Biko,I wan sleep.
You can go and sleep now .

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Today, There Are 100 Days Left In 2017. How Will You Make Them Count? / REVEALED: The Pretty Lady Everyone Is Longing To See (video) / How Can I Cure This Disease? It Is Severe, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.