Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing (6301 Views)

Man Gets Stuck With A Soldier's Wife While Chopping Her (pics,video) / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by AntiRiot: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Me too, I'm not ibkayee
I can't stop you from believing whatever you wanna believe. But I ask that you do not do anything to attack Vorpal as I'm truly not Vorpal, & you will only be punishing the poor guy!
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by Obere4u: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Yoshy:
The child at the background tho! lipsrsealed
He wan separate the fight

1 Like

Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by ibkayee(f): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2017
AntiRiot:

I can't stop you from believing whatever you wanna believe. But I ask that you do not do anything to attack Vorpal as I'm truly not Vorpal, & you will only be punishing the poor guy!

Lol wetin concern me with Vorpal, unless you drag me into anything again idgaf

1 Like

Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by AntiRiot: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol wetin concern me with Vorpal, unless you drag me into anything again idgaf
Then stop calling me Vorpal. I'm AntiRiot.
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
AntiRiot:

Then stop calling me Vorpal. I'm AntiRiot.
Ok Vorpal

1 Like

Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Ok Vorpal

Smdh grin grin grin....
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by ibkayee(f): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Smdh grin grin grin....
Lool I shouldn't have jumped to an absolute conclusion to be fair. They write similarly and the question he asked was very vorpal-esque but I don't know for sure grin
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by chic2pimp(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I shouldn't have jumped to an absolute conclusion to be fair. They write similarly and the question he asked was very vorpal-esque but I don't know for sure grin

You and I know that you are just a troublemaker grin grin grin. If only words could strangle grin.

Ohh do they? Need to have a look at Vorpal's old posts again. Never can tell with these things. Then again quite a number of Nairalanders have distinctively similar writing styles so that's plausible.
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by ibkayee(f): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

You and I know that you are just a troublemaker grin grin grin. If only words could strangle grin.

Ohh do they? Need to have a look at Vorpal's old posts again. Never can tell with these things. Then again quite a number of Nairalanders have distinctively similar writing styles so that's plausible.
Lool small play grin grin

Lol I legit didn't start trouble with this one though, I was jeje on my own. The whole situation was so stupid

Yeah you never can tell, I don't know for sure so I won't call him it again
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool small play grin grin

Lol I legit didn't start trouble with this one though, I was jeje on my own. The whole situation was so stupid

Yeah you never can tell, I don't know for sure so I won't call him it again
Hahaha is small play another word for troublemaker? grin

Right so He instigated the convo?...I won't even bother asking you How It started. It's none of my business either way. Just found your reply to His last post quite naughty and at the same time hilarious grin grin cheesy

Yh best not too. He doesn't seem pleased with it.
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by ibkayee(f): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by ibkayee(f): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha is small play another word for troublemaker? grin

Right so He instigated the convo?...I won't even bother asking you How It started. It's none of my business either way. Just found your reply to His last post quite naughty and at the same time hilarious grin grin cheesy

Yh best not too. He doesn't seem pleased with it.
Lool small small

Yeah he started it

Lol glad I could make you laugh cheesy
Re: Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing by ibkayee(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? / Advantage Of Having Big Boobs / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.