Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen (4843 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by bbbabes(f): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is this true?

So some people can boil egg and get it burnt.

Lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by omobaTm(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Afriifa(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
it could be dat she forgot; which is possible for anyone.

all dis slay queens are just Liabilities. me prefer my classic/intelligent, responsible chic.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by smartty68(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm! Just wait they'll come for your head.

Moreover, they burn the egg so it'll be easy to remove the shell. Shebi you know say them like nail fixing too much
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Anyone could make that mistake.

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by divinehand2003(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
That slay queen without cooking skills will end up slaying all your meals.

May God have mercy on that stomach that will consume those slain foods.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Enough with all these slay queen bullshit. Do you guys even think it's a derogatory word? Most of these people that open threads to say shvt About them are those hungry, ugly and miserable losers who are intimidated by them and know they can never be with girls as beautiful and hot as that so they come here to vent their anger and frustration. Please you all need to take several seats.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
The poster above me has said it all.
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by mofeoluwadassah: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
na where her village people follow her reach be that o grin
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by smardray(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Afriifa:
it could be dat she forgot; which is possible for anyone.

all dis slay queens are just Liabilities. me prefer my classic/intelligent, responsible chic.
she roasted this one ni ooo...undecided
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Safiaa(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
I dont understand. What do we classify a slay queen as? Somebody who takes care of themselves, dresses nice, applies makeup and gets admiration from it off social media? So is it now impossible for a 'slay queen' to throw it down in the kitchen as well. Thats the beauty of women, we are built to multi task, and thats what men don't understand. We can slay in the workplace, the kitchen, the bedroom, the household and still look like a million bucks on top of that. This stero type about slay queens needs to stop. Everything na problem for you guys. Ladies never stop being that slay queen, slay and let them lick the ground you walk on. Somebody would appreciate the effort you make to be the queen that you are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Enough will all these slay queen bullshit. Do you guys even think it's a derogatory word? Most of these people that open threads to say shvt About them are those hungry, ugly and miserable losers who are intimidated by them and know they can never be with girls as beautiful and hot as that so they come here to vent their anger and frustration. Please you all need to take several seats.

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by MDsambo: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Enough will all these slay queen bullshit. Do you guys even think it's a derogatory word? Most of these people that open threads to say shvt About them are those hungry, ugly and miserable losers who are intimidated by them and know they can never be with girls as beautiful and hot as that so they come here to vent their anger and frustration. Please you all need to take several seats.

PRO of Slay Queens

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by lilkudos(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's really irritating. Just check out those that come to bad mouth them, very atrocious and wretched looking things who don't even know where their next meal will come from. The sad realization that such girls are out of their league fills them with so much frustration that the only thing they can do to make themselves feel better and quell their ego and esteem is to come to Nairaland and open bullshit threads like this where their voltrons who are also hungry and angry would join in their rage. So sad.
Safiaa:
I dont understand. What do we classify a slay queen as? Somebody who takes care of themselves, dresses nice, applies makeup and gets admiration from it off social media? So is it now impossible for a 'slay queen' to throw it down in the kitchen as well. Thats the beauty of women, we are built to multi task, and thats what men don't understand. We can slay in the workplace, the kitchen, the bedroom, the household and still look like a million bucks on top of that. This stero type about slay queens need to stop. Everything na problem for you guys. Ladies never stop being that slay queen, slay and let them lick the ground you walk on. Somebody would appreciate the effort you make to be the queen that you are.
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont understand. What do we classify a slay queen as? Somebody who takes care of themselves, dresses nice, applies makeup and gets admiration from it off social media? So is it now impossible for a 'slay queen' to throw it down in the kitchen as well. Thats the beauty of women, we are built to multi task, and thats what men don't understand. We can slay in the workplace, the kitchen, the bedroom, the household and still look like a million bucks on top of that. This stero type about slay queens needs to stop. Everything na problem for you guys. Ladies never stop being that slay queen, slay and let them lick the ground you walk on. Somebody would appreciate the effort you make to be the queen that you are.

Hmmmm
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bros op e be like u never come across a slayqueen wey even sabi cook ten times pass a village girlcheesy.if some of dem cook food for u u go even chop plate join sefcheesy
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Slay queen is not an insult, more like a compliment. Take that back to your association of ugly and hopeless losers who have nothing better to do than to spew bullshit on forums.
MDsambo:

PRO of Slay Queens

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Safiaa(f): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
It's really irritating. Just check out those that come to bad mouth them, very atrocious and wretched looking things who don't even know where their next meal will come from. The sad realization that such girls are out of their league fills them with so much frustration that the only thing they can do to make themselves feel better and quell their ego and esteem is to come to Nairaland and open bullshit threads like this where their voltrons who are also hungry and angry would join in their rage. So sad.
completely agree with you girl. The thing is if you don't make the effort to look nice, they will complain. You slay, they complain. I dont have time for some guys and their bs. My man will appreciate the slay that i will use to slay his life loll. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Safiaa(f): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
daylyt:

Hmmmm
i talk lie?
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:
completely agree with you girl. The thing is if you don't make the effort to look nice, they will complain. You slay, they complain. I dont have time for some guys and their bs. My man will appreciate the slay that i will use to slay his life loll. Nonsense.

Hmmmm...

You are shy na..
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Safiaa(f): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
daylyt:

Hmmmm...

You are shy na..
?
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:
?

Nothing really.
Did you get my mail?
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Safiaa(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
daylyt:

Nothing really.
Did you get my mail?
is this jack?
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:
is this jack?

Nope. I'm not jack.
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Safiaa(f): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
daylyt:

Nope. I'm not jack.
so do you know me personally? I'll send you a pm.
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:
so do you know me personally?

Yeah I think so. If you are miss c..
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Slay Queen slur getting boring as a old Man's crack... Jeez
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Safiaa(f): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
daylyt:

Yeah I think so. If you are miss c..
I'm not miss c or whoever you think i am.
Re: This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm not miss c

Ok..

Send the pm though..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.