Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. (4692 Views)

I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares / Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2021
With the shit women do out there. Honestly, I can't cope with it. I care about my mental health.
I can't put myself in that position of men whose wife are been bleeped by another man.

If I can get a baby mama. I'm good to go. I will run away from Manipulations and all.

In the way back, in the days of our mum, a woman's bragging right is she suffering with a man and building him up. Financially, Mentally and Socially.
But this Era, the women in this era's bragging right is to destroy a man. Bring in down, Financially, Mentally, Socially and Spiritually.

Honestly, I'm not ready for all this. I don't think I will be part of Marriage. I'm not sure. All this women of the days only want to get a big wedding and brag. After that, during the marriage, they go around and comb all dicks they meet on their way.

I'm sorry I can't cope. I've tried ordinary Relationship and I've seen hell. I can't do the marriage thing. It's not for everybody. Honestly.

Added: See the video i just watch on Twitter of the Twerker Janemena. Being f**cked by prince kpokpori.
Imagine a married woman.
So on and so forth. Bro, leave me. I'm not getting married.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by musa234(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2021
You can quietly take your decision without letting the world know.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn,e be like say dem don show the op many ghana-pepper Well well...So tay he don even vow never to marry again....

But like seriously op,I think you haven't met the right one yet....Forget this mumu talk wey you dey talk......... Because when you jam the right woman, wether you see food chop or not, only her presence alone go dey make you dey fat.... Because the joy wey she go dey give you alone go be appetite on e own cheesy

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by emmyluizzz: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:
With the shit women do out there. Honestly, I can cope with it. I care about my mental health.
I can't put myself in that position of men whose wife are been bleeped by another man.

If I can get a baby mama. I'm good to go. I will run away from Manipulations and all.

In the way back, in the days of our mum, a woman's bragging right is she suffering with a man and building him up. Financially, Mentally and Socially.
But this Era, the women in this era's bragging right is to destroy a man. Bring in down, Financially, Mentally, Socially and Spiritually.

Honestly, I'm not ready for all this. I don't think I will be part of Marriage. I'm not sure. All this women of the days only want to get a big wedding and brag. After that, during the marriage, they go around and comb all dicks they meet on their way.

I'm sorry I can't cope. I've tried ordinary Relationship and I've seen hell. I can't do the marriage thing. It's not for everybody. Honestly.

Added: See the video i just watch on Twitter of the Twerker Janemena. Being f**cked by prince kpokpori.
Imagine a married woman.

trust me you have not met the right woman....
good women are out there ..I know

na oloshos you dey date as girlfriend

how can you compare Jane Mena to other girls out there...are you mad....abi you no know say Jane Mena na confirm oloshos... marriage can not even change her

becareful young man...make I no send you internet slaps

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Ynix(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:
With the shit women do out there. Honestly, I can cope with it. I care about my mental health.

Imagine a married woman.
If you want a peaceful life stop living based on the news, I believe your will say mum is a good woman, if she is then that means there are good ones out there, only that you don't put attention on anterior and posterior endowment

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mennnnnnnn,e be like say dem don show the op many ghana-pepper Well well...So tay he don even vow never to marry again....

But like seriously op,I think you haven't met the right one yet....Forget this mumu talk wey you dey talk......... Because when you jam the right woman, wether you see food chop or not, only her presence alone go dey make you dey fat.... Because the joy wey she go dey give you alone go be appetite on e own cheesy

Bro... This talk of the right one is just a major scam. See the marriage you see today that's doing well my brother, there are lot of shits the husband is enduring. Issues of his wife cheating and he forgives and lots more. There's no right one my brother. It's only if you just accept to be a Simp. And I won't lie. I can't. I can't cope at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Your choice bro, but make sure you have a baby mama at least, it's bad to leave the world without an offspring

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Your choice bro, but make sure you have a baby mama at least, it's bad to leave the world without an offspring

Surely I will have a baby mama. But see that marriage thing. Count me out. I can have it with a woman from another country. But never Nigeria. Because I already know every formats Nigeria women play. See bro I just can't .

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Jeon(f): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
And we don't care because everyone with his /er cross.. Ur life ur choice.

Live the life wer go suit you...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
You see them running to church on Sunday. But doing another man out there.

Last month, a married woman kept pestering me to get in bed with her. She's gonna do this she gonna do that. That it won't cast. I already made a vow to God that I will never sleep with a married woman. That's just me. The vow aside, I can't get erect in a presence of a married woman. Me having it in my head that she's married alone always turn me off. Even if she hasn't got any child. I just can't brothers. Honestly cry

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2021
emmyluizzz:

The truth is that there are more wrong women than right women out there, I do have a close friend that was habouring this same thought of not getting married after dating girls that took him for granted because he was extremely nice, presently he's happily married to a Tanzanian girl with kids and currently based in Canada.

the op shouldn't give up though, there are still little percentage of women out there that are lovely and wifeable.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by temitope27(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2021
I am with you man, that's how I also want to live my life too

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2021
If I say look at the life of Wizkid, y'all will say he's a small boy. But its actually working.
TuFace was enjoying his life not until he decided to marry. See how everything turned?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Surely I will have a baby mama. But see that marriage thing. Count me out. I can have it with a woman from another country. But never Nigeria. Because I already know every formats Nigeria women play. See bro I just can't .
I get it, you are tired of Nigerian girls. you still have chance to explore, albeit I don't think all Nigerian girls are the same,

their are still good and wifeable ones out there, I will still not force you either,

you can travel out and search for your Mrs right if you got the means, good luck.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I get it, you are tired of Nigerian girls. you still have chance to explore, albeit I don't think all Nigerian girls are the same,

their are still good and wifeable ones out there, I will still not force you either,

you can travel out and search for your Mrs right if you got the means, good luck.

Yes brother. I will do that better. Because I believe what a man don't know can't kill him. Women in other countries have their flops but so far I don't know it have knowledge or experience of that. I feel its fine. And I also believe Nigerian girls are the worst girls in the whole world.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:
stly.

Imagine a married woman.

Just saw the "alleged" video. Not too sure yet ohh. But the nose and lips the buck tooth looks like hers.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Posotome: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2021
i go brothel go fxck prostitut,e, one stupid girl for my street dey vex

help me ask her oh

is there any difference btw them?

#GODSAVEMYDIRTYSOUL!
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Mcslize: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
emmyluizzz:

how can you compare Jane Mena to other girls out there...are you mad....abi you no know say Jane Mena na confirm oloshos... marriage can not even change her

becareful young man...make I no send you internet slaps

There is no right woman out there for anyone. You people should stop this illusion.

Op is talking about cheating and you people are talking about right woman.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Perfectman91: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:
With the shit women do out there. Honestly, I can't cope with it. I care about my mental health.

Imagine a married woman.

Please how can I see that video also?
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Polynek(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
What makes it bad to leave the world without offspring?
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Mcslize: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Bro... This talk of the right one is just a major scam. See the marriage you see today that's doing well my brother, there are lot of shits the husband is enduring. Issues of his wife cheating and he forgives and lots more. There's no right one my brother. It's only if you just accept to be a Simp. And I won't lie. I can't. I can't cope at all.

Don't mind them. Men will always fall mugu. I have always said it that there is no right one out there for someone. The right one they talk about is all about what 2 people chose to make out of a relationship or marriage. Believing that there is one particular right person for one is the delusion of the highest order men will always for mugu to.

A functional relationship come about by the two people involved and what they decide to make out of it.

If two people make up their minds to make a relationship/marriage work, it will work. There is nothing like the right one. It is all about the resolution from both parties to make such a relationship/marriage work and stay away from all form of cheating.

I applaud you for not believing such delusion myths.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Mcslize:

Don't mind them. Men will always fall mugu. I have always said it that there is no right one out there for someone. The right one they talk about is all about what 2 people chose to make out of a relationship or marriage. Believing that there is one particular right person for one is the delusion of the highest order men will always for mugu to.

A functional relationship come about by the two people involved and what they decide to make out of it.

If two people make up their minds to make a relationship/marriage work, it will work. There is nothing like the right one. It is all about the resolution from both parties to make such a relationship/marriage work and stay away from all form of cheating.

I applaud you for not believing such delusion myths.

Honestly, brother. I just can't cope with being a fool. That's it.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Mcslize: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The truth is that there are more wrong women than right women out there, I do have a close friend that was habouring this same thought of not getting married after dating girls that took him for granted because he was extremely nice, presently he's happily married to a Tanzanian girl with kids and currently based in Canada.

the op shouldn't give up though, there are still little percentage of women out there that are lovely and wifeable.

You right. Little percentage. But if OP must marry, I will advise him to look outside Nigeria and try other Africa countries. The possibility of finding a better woman in those low key Africa countries like Rwanda, Botswana, ethiopia, Tanzania is higher. And I heard their women do support their men alot.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Mcslize: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Honestly, brother. I just can't cope with being a fool. That's it.

I don't blame you at all. It is because of things like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUPSs0hBWjk

The world is doomed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by jimmychang: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

There is no right one baba.....
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by jimmychang: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Just saw the "alleged" video. Not too sure yet ohh. But the nose and lips the buck tooth looks like hers.

Gimme link boss...
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2021
Mcslize:

There is no right woman out there for anyone. You people should stop this illusion.

Op is talking about cheating and you people are talking about right woman.

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Imagine a married woman.
чσu αrє nσt αlσnє вrσthєr.í dσn't thínk í cαn cσpє lívíng wíth α wσmαn вєcαuѕє í hαvє hσt tєmpєr whєn ít cσmєѕ tσ wσmєn, vєrч αnnσчíng
αnd cαn't tαkє ruввíѕh frσm α wσmαn.
í cαn't αlσw α wσmαn tσ mαnípulαtє mє nєvєr, pєσplє thínk í'm wєírd вut ít'ѕ mч nαturє
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ok
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Spider20: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerian ladies are all the same OP
There's nothing like ("You haven't met the right one") all gibberish.

Avoid Nigerian ladies for your sanity.
Explore East African chicks like Rwanda, Ethiopia or Mauritius but definitely avoid the West and South African region for your own good.

Nigerian ladies are Useless, all of them............
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by MistaMann: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

Why bad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashion Or Madness? See This Shocking Picture / Prepare To Be Amazed And Shocked By What You Are About To See Now! Pics / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.