Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding (769 Views)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by kherlly(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Some guys will keep giving the good guys bad name
Wish i dint follow him to meet his wife to be families
maybe i wont be sad now.
Their wedding is coming up in october this year
Yesterday,,, i went to his house to ask certain things
but what i saw is not good. I reach his house and knock he dint ans
I called his phone he dint pick
Since we are buddies i open the door and saw that it
was not locked.
When i entered i called his name but no response so
after checking around i went to his room Behold the shock of my life.... I was hearing some
funny sound i thought he is watching movie on his
laptop
so i knock it took him long time before answering me
and when he knows am the one he said he is coming
Long story short as he open the door i saw the lady with him dressing up.... I was so mad........
Now,,, should i tell his wife to be
If she find out about my friend acts later will she be
happy that i know but dint tell her
What should i do now??
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by Victornezzar: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blessed are they dat mind deir palava 4 they shall see d children children grin
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
You should tell her before she's stuck with that slimy piece of shvt for life.

1 Like

Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by lilkudos(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Space booked..

Meanwhile

WhatsApp on PCs

WhatsApp on PCs

WhatsApp on PCs

http://augustinemartins..com.ng/2017/07/whatsapp-for-pcs-and-how-to-use-and.html?m=1
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by Kennybix(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
No, you shouldn't. If you want to help, sit him down and talk to him
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
What makes you think she isn't aware he's a cheat but thinks he'd get over it when they're married?, some ladies actually think this way when they're dealing with serial cheats. At times telling her won't solve the issue 'cause she might just over look it.

Talk to your friend about his cheating attitude rather.
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by Tinnytony24(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Y dis wan dey talk like this undecided.... Report d mumu angry

Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by kherlly(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
What makes you think she isn't aware he's a cheat but thinks he'd get over it when they're married?, some ladies actually think this way when they're dealing with serial cheats. At times telling her won't solve the issue 'cause she might just over look it.

Talk to your friend about his cheating attitude rather.

I dont think she is aware but will talk to my friend
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by kherlly(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Y dis wan dey talk like this undecided.... Report d mumu angry

Wont the lady and my friend put me for middle?
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by kherlly(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kennybix:
No, you shouldn't. If you want to help, sit him down and talk to him

Thaanks,... Plan doing this...
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by kherlly(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Inanna:
You should tell her before she's stuck with that slimy piece of shvt for life.

U sure? Am just thinking if i open up and the wedding is cancel i will be the on to face aall the blames
Re: Caught Cheating Few Months To His Wedding by kherlly(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
Blessed are they dat mind deir palava 4 they shall see d children children grin

Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Guy Sees His Gf Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left In The Bank / 18 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate / If U Want To Know Who Really Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.