Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. (461 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. by softurch: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
One thing I must say is that its not easy to be a lady, but not withstanding that some ladies stoop so low which now seems like there is nothing they can offer apart from sex, some behave so cheaply that they so depend on men for survival, you have allowed men to see you as sex tool, some ladies would go to club and drink themselves to stupor. Nowadays, you can even differentiate sex-worker ( olosho) or ashawo from normal responsible girl. But let me ask a questions, ladies where is your pride? gone? then bring it back!. Why must you go into relationship bracuse you need money, you are so blinded with you get from him , that you didn’t realise he is a cheat, a woman beater, you choose to be his punching bag because you have no other options. Well, let me remind you, no man would beat you up if you don’t depend on him, if you have a life of your own, so go out there , learn hand work, gain knowledge, improve your self , and who says he must be the one buying clothes, shoes etc, for you , when you can actually buy a car of your own , build a house and take care of your self. Another thing that baffles me is ladies having sex with married men, hmmm, let me tell you something , you have no honour, no dignity , no respect for womanhood, how do you intend to be happy with your own man, when you steal other persons joy. Am trying to remember who said “karma is a bitch” . Truly, what’s goes around must surely come around. Please be careful what you do with your life. It is almost believed that all men sleep around, men like chasing ladies that attracts them, when you dress sexily , what do you expect ? I believe if the number of decently dressed ladies emerge, then we could count ....continue reading on www.loveplanets.com.ng
Re: This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

#TeamSINGLELadies
#TeamTightHole
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched
#TeamSelfMade
ABEEEG, read my shirt... cool

Re: This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. by akaahs(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
There problem, their wahala. Weytin concern me.
Re: This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. by Splinz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na busybody dey worry this Op. Job fall on you.
Re: This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. by HERSLEY(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Not bad
Re: This Is For All The Single Ladies On Earth. by teesmarth(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

#TeamSINGLELadies
#TeamTightHole
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched
#TeamSelfMade
ABEEEG, read my shirt... cool
Your shirt appears like maize in a bottle for a cockrell smiley

(1) (Reply)

It Been A Long Time Without You ..a Love Story That Make You Cry / For All Ladies See The Right Time For You To Say NO / Lol... Hahaha Guys Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.