Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History (8211 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2017
gentle007:

I hear you! You just wanna make news at nairaland. Funny enough I don't even know where you got this wanna cry news from.

You are the most clueless human being on earth it's obvious.

Spend time reading and researching instead of ponzi scheme for your own good
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

I have helped lots of people made thousands of dollars from crypto currency.

I have helped turned a $100 into over $6000 for many

Those who didn't listen and follow ponzi scheme came back regretting.

I have lend money to those who are close and are in need, some I didn't even need them to pay me back.

I have saved a lot of people from losing millions in ponzi because I told them to quit and they Listened.

So there's no excuse for laziness.
yards I have always had interest in crypto but no idea on how its' been run... I will appreciate if u can put me through.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by hadeytee: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

I'm a jobless person? Only One of my crypto investment will feed your family not to mention my other source of income.

Lazy fellow

Awwwwww did I hit a nerve? �� Come Darling let me give you a hug to ease the pain.
You are into Cryptos? Will you teach me?����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2017
hadeytee:

Awwwwww did I hit a nerve? �� Come Darling let me give you a hug to ease the pain.
You are into Cryptos? Will you teach me?����

I don't know who gave ladies the impression they can easily get to guys in seductive tones.

Well, the only thing you deserve to hug is a transformer.

5 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by fejeerow(f): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2017
I didn't want to accept reality but the reality is that ghw is going down..my gh of 6th hasn't been matched... meanwhile ph that I requested for when I requested for gh has been matched.. the matched me for both 3% and 97% in within 2days and they said they have enough ph? I m not paying, If they have to block my acct and not give me my gh...but I won't lose more to them... ponzi is not the way out. But I m still doing mmm sha!

7 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by jd1986(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2017
Dead & Gone grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by hadeytee: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=Yards post=58274723]

I don't know who gave ladies the impression they can easily get to guys in seductive tones.

Well, the only thing you deserve to hug is a transformer.[/quot

Lmao
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by hadeytee: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

Well, the only thing you deserve to hug is a transformer.

Funny! You don't even fit the description of someone I would like to be in the same room with let alone seduce.
If you have a suggestion as to where a transformer is ?best get on with the location , I'll be sure to forward to your family so they can all hug the damn transformer after all it was your suggestion.
Sayonara!! and that's how to end whatever this was

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
hadeytee:

Funny! You don't even fit the description of someone I would like to be in the same room with let alone seduce.
If you have a suggestion as to where a transformer is ?best get on with the location , I'll be sure to forward to your family so they can all hug the damn transformer after all it was your suggestion.
Sayonara!! and that's how to end whatever this was

Trump couldn't have said it any better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by osigiepurr(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

All what you have said hasn't changed the fact that you have lose money which you will never get back.

I have the right to research and write about anything I want.
Truly, your stupidity and foolishness is like a fithy rag. Your poverty level knows no bounds.

Your mates are researching on issues that will project them into international and national recognition, you are stupidly having sleepless night analysing people's issues....i weep profusely for you.

Poor minds like you will only cry and lament over people's matter, but rich minds will persevere and find alternative solutions. If you are scared of loosing money, you should be ready and willing to remain poor all your life.

The truth is, Nigerians knows how to run their shows because they are wiser now in every investment they venture into. So, your village research or greedy write-up is just a manifestation of your poor mentality towards loosing money.

If you are having issue with GHW due to the fact that, your account was blocked as a result of defaulting or not redeeming your PH, i would advice you to stop constituting nuisance everywhere you go.

Always ranting on Nairaland because your account was blocked will be a big shame to you. Remember you were once a member of the group and stop playing Prophet here. What a poor fellow.

4 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by osigiepurr(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
fejeerow:
I didn't want to accept reality but the reality is that ghw is going down..my gh of 6th hasn't been matched... meanwhile ph that I requested for when I requested for gh has been matched.. the matched me for both 3% and 97% in within 2days and they said they have enough ph? I m not paying, If they have to block my acct and not give me my gh...but I won't lose more to them... ponzi is not the way out. But I m still doing mmm sha!
Be deceiving yourself.....If MMM is having issues tomorrow, u will still jump in here and sing a new song......my advice is simple, know what u want and go for it.
Gullible people are full of complains no matter what comes their direction.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
osigiepurr:
Truly, your stupidity and foolishness is like a fithy rag. Your poverty level knows no bounds.

Your mates are researching on issues that will project them into international and national recognition, you are stupidly having sleepless night analysing people's issues....i weep profusely for you.

Poor minds like you will only cry and lament over people's matter, but rich minds will persevere and find alternative solutions. If you are scared of loosing money, you should be ready and willing to remain poor all your life.

The truth is, Nigerians knows how to run their shows because they are wiser now in every investment they venture into. So, your village research or greedy write-up is just a manifestation of your poor mentality towards loosing money.

If you are having issue with GHW due to the fact that, your account was blocked as a result of defaulting or not redeeming your PH, i would advice you to stop constituting nuisance everywhere you go.

Ranting on Nairaland always because your account was blocked will be a big shame to you. Remember you were once a member of the group and stop playing Prophet here. What a poor fellow.

Since you are a nobody, let me just laugh at this; hahahahaha grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
osigiepurr:
Be deceiving yourself.....If MMM is having issues tomorrow, u will still jump in here and sing a new song......my advice is simple, know what u want and go for it.
Gullible people are full of complains no matter what comes their direction.

YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY GHWX MOVE ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

2 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by osigiepurr(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

Since you are a nobody, let me just laugh at this; hahahahaha grin
I love the way you are really laughing out loud your psychological stupidity. I know how to deal with your kind.

You think Nairaland will give you the cheap publicity you are yearning for?.
Must you force people into following your own ideology?
Must you attack other people's success and expect your own effort to be successful?, d answer is NO!

Whatsoever a man sow, he will surely reap.....

On a final note, i don't engage in any PONZI SCHEME or CRYPTOCURRENCY ...but allow people to make a choice of investment or whatsoever for national peace. You are not in anyway better than people that are into the investment they choosed for themselves. Stop creating unnecessary enemies for yourself due to your myopic views about other investment......Grow up and stop acting silly towards others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
osigiepurr:
I love the way you are really laughing out loud your psychological stupidity. I know how to deal with your kind.

You think Nairaland will give you the cheap publicity you are yearning for?.
Must you force people into following your own ideology?
Must you attack other people's success and expect your own effort to be successful?, d answer is NO!

Whatsoever a man sow, he will surely reap.....

On a final note, i don't engage in any PONZI SCHEME or CRYPTOCURRENCY ...but allow people to make a choice of investment or whatsoever for national peace. You are not in anyway better than people that are into the investment they choosed for themselves. Stop creating unnecessary enemies for yourself due to your myopic views about other investment......Grow up and stop acting silly towards others.

I'm looking for publicity as Yards?

Your stupidity is epic!!!!

I have not forced anyone to do anything did I ask you to comment on what I wrote?

Are you trying to take away my freedom to write? shocked
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by osigiepurr(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

I'm looking for publicity as Yards?

Your stupidity is epic!!!!

I have not forced anyone to do anything did I ask you to comment on what I wrote?

Are you trying to take away my freedom to write? shocked
My joy is very simple. I want to ensure that your COMMON SENSE is brutally re-configured and re-defined from the spirit of Aproko, Over-sabi and I-too-Know syndromes, so that you won't be writing rubbish again until you carefully look before you leap.

Infact, you have successfully advertised yourself on Nairaland as EDUCATED ILLITERATE and a dis-organised irrational homo-sapien.

Never you rejoice, mock or say unpleasant statements to your friends, brothers and sisters when they are passing through tough times or turbulent periods in any investments, because no INVESTMENT is permanent, whether legitimate or Illegitimate businesses. Time and season will always happen to them all.

Be wise in your personal relationships with others and stop behaving like a kid. Then you can derive inner peace in whatever you do.

My final advice to you, STOP your irrelevant and unnecessary write-ups that portrays hatred about what others derives joy in doing and channel your energies and time in other write-ups that are important to uplifting your career pursuits if you are really good in researches as claimed in your statement.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
osigiepurr:
My joy is very simple. I want to ensure that your COMMON SENSE is brutally re-configured and re-defined from the spirit of Aproko, Over-sabi and I-too-Know syndromes, so that you won't be writing rubbish again until you carefully look before you leap.

Infact, you have successfully advertised yourself on Nairaland as EDUCATED ILLITERATE and a dis-organised irrational homo-sapien.

Never you rejoice, mock or say unpleasant statements to your friends, brothers and sisters when they are passing through tough times or turbulent periods in any investments, because no INVESTMENT is permanent, whether legitimate or Illegitimate businesses. Time and season will always happen to them all.

Be wise in your personal relationships with others and stop behaving like a kid. Then you can derive inner peace in whatever you do.

My final advice to you, STOP your irrelevant and unnecessary write-ups that portrays hatred about what others derives joy in doing and channel your energies and time in other write-ups that are important to uplifting your career pursuits if you are really good in researches as claimed in your statement.

GHWX HAS CRASHED NO NEED FOR TOO MUCH TALK. YOU CAN UNCRASH IT IF YOU CAN grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by imagrg(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

GHWX HAS CRASHED NO NEED FOR TOO MUCH TALK. YOU CAN UNCRASH IT IF YOU CAN grin
Yards! Yards! Yards!
How many times did I call you?
Stop your fake news about ghwx.
You are toying with other people's sore toes!
Shut up and mind your business!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards, you've got sense!

GHW is already in its last days

I said the below days back

stephendamsoho:

lol

76 billion, 100 billion, 36 billion Na beans?

Hahahahahahahahaha

"earn via traffic" a website that doesn't display any form of advertisement lol

virus indeed!

it is very simple, GHW lasted about 6 months paying 30%

restarted again and started paying 50%, obviously it'll only last 4 months at best

most people getting their monies out right now won't recommit especially if they've either broken even or have made profit

they would rather hold their money and wait for another "Restart"

what the participants don't know is that GHW is cleaning out the system of money

they keep matching people to pay on day 8 with a few exceptions BUT only few people GH, who are those PHers paying to?

people are being matched to pay bitcoins to other countries and they still can't see the handwriting on the wall.......

truth is that GHW Admins have moved and are moving the monies to another platform which they created in anticipation of the crash
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
osigiepurr:

bros, take heart and stop ranging online; even if GHW is still strong your posts is showing the opposite
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by osigiepurr(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
stephendamsoho:

bros, take heart and stop ranging online; even if GHW is still strong your posts is showing the opposite
So many kids on social networks.....take heart for what? Do i look like your member? Or do u think u are better than those that are joyfully participating in Ponzi or do they use ur poor money to invest in it?.

Did they force you to join Ponzi scheme?
Why lamenting here?....i hate antagonists. That was how you guys hated MMM few months ago, but today, same guys are praising MMM as the best.
Why not run your shows quietly and stop disturbing others with ur complains....why not step outside and look if you cannot feel d heat......poor kids on rampage.....

If u like, write ur articles from now till infinity, people will still make their choice and do what will suit them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
osigiepurr:
So many kids on social networks.....take heart for what? Do i look like your member? Or do u think u are better than those that are joyfully participating in Ponzi or do they use ur poor money to invest in it?.
take heart!

Joyfully? only those that have pulled out their monies in GHW are "joyfully" participating right now by staying out of it

take heart

Did they force you to join Ponzi scheme?
Why lamenting here?....
they didn't force you to get all your monies stuck, poor you, it must hurt to have your hard earned money hang in the balance of various Ponzi schemes

i hate antagonists.
I don't hate you, stay off ponzis

That was how you guys hated MMM few months ago, but today, same guys are praising MMM as the best.
Why not run your shows quietly and stop disturbing others with ur complains....why not step outside and look if you cannot feel d heat......poor kids on rampage.....
okay, you dey MMM too, argh Double Wahala for deadi body

funny enough, this thread would've gone down already if you guys ignored but the truth has to hurt so much that you guys need to come here in an attempt to get dumber people to join so present guys can have enough time to pull their own monies out; your responding to it has kept it as the first topic once one opens investment section

you keep defending ponzi, keep attacking those that dare criticise it, calling them kids, I'll leave the readers to judge who's kid between us smiley
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
cliff26:
I have accounts in both MMM & GHWX, but d honest truth is that i enjoy MMM far better than GHWX,
MMM is just so smooth, no hitches or worries.
with d way things are going in GHWX, i might just be forced to completely cash out and transfer d money to MMM (i'm just saying my mind)

Cash out? Hahahahahahahahaha many people that GH on 30th last month are yet to be matched to receive payment and there's NO guarantee they'll get paid even if matched cuz there's a huge possibility of default
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by adax007: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na waoh!!!... see d way elderly pple just dey attack demselves lyk small pickin. It's just so unfortunate.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
stephendamsoho:
Yards, you've got sense!

GHW is already in its last days

I said the below days back

what the participants don't know is that GHW is cleaning out the system of money

they keep matching people to pay on day 8 with a few exceptions BUT only few people GH, who are those PHers paying to?

people are being matched to pay bitcoins to other countries and they still can't see the handwriting on the wall.......

truth is that GHW Admins have moved and are moving the monies to another platform which they created in anticipation of the crash

I respect your brains; I need people like you around me, my mind will be everlasting
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
adax007:
Na waoh!!!... see d way elderly pple just dey attack demselves lyk small pickin. It's just so unfortunate.

Ponzis on the long run favours absolutely No One except the organisers, each money a participant gains in ponzi is a massive loss to other participants and the longer a scheme lasts the more massive the loss

let's assume there's 100 billion like those Nigerians behind GHW says and that's "enough to service PH till the end of the year" it means by if this scheme crashes by December, the loss would be close to a trillion naira for those that would be late to the party or left holding the bag and a portion of this 1 trillion would be syphoned by the guys behind the curtains not fellow participants

this is why everyone should be against ponzi schemes, only the organisers are assured of profits and I strongly suspect those organisers are politicians who put this country in the mess its in already and are giving the youths "a chance", most people are playing ponzi while the country falls further and further, no one seems to care about bad roads anymore and are instead counting days to their GH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by adax007: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
stephendamsoho:

Ponzis on the long run favours absolutely No One except the organisers, each money a participant gains in ponzi is a massive loss to other participants and the longer a scheme lasts the more massive the loss

let's assume there's 100 billion like those Nigerians behind GHW says and that's "enough to service PH till the end of the year" it means by if this scheme crashes by December, the loss would be close to a trillion naira for those that would be late to the party or left holding the bag and a portion of this 1 trillion would be syphoned by the guys behind the curtains not fellow participants

this is why everyone should be against ponzi schemes, only the organisers are assured of profits and I strongly suspect those organisers are politicians who put this country in the mess its in already and are giving the youths "a chance", most people are playing ponzi while the country falls further and further, no one seems to care about bad roads anymore and are instead counting days to their GH
Ok, we have heard u.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by jaychubi: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards

Hmmm I kw u well a crypto currency Fraudster u are

Ok let me pretend u r for real so pls tell me hw come we ve so many PHs in wk 3 n wk4 begging to pay their 90% n yet unmatched?

D admin of GHWX shld ve matched all n siphoned all d money. So ans?

Do u kw. Dt GHWX website is registered until 2022?

Yes we ve little issues on GHWX but u will eat ur words b4 next weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
jaychubi:
Yards

Hmmm I kw u well a crypto currency Fraudster u are

Ok let me pretend u r for real so pls tell me hw come we ve so many PHs in wk 3 n wk4 begging to pay their 90% n yet unmatched?

D admin of GHWX shld ve matched all n siphoned all d money. So ans?

Do u kw. Dt GHWX website is registered until 2022?

Yes we ve little issues on GHWX but u will eat ur words b4 next weekend

I'M A FRAUDSTER LOL

I Just hope you won't commit suicide when you wake up from your illusion of hope, because your stupidity is epic
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by gentle007(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

You are the most clueless human being on earth it's obvious.

Spend time reading and researching instead of ponzi scheme for your own good

Actually I took your advice. I researched! But sorry, the purpose of my research is not a source of income or your crypto thing you have been bragging of.
I was only interested in finding out how you got that news of ghwx claiming they were attacked by wanna cry ransomware. it wasn't in their forum officially though I saw people post it there.
Found out it was posted in the participants' dashboard.
Button line: You are actually a member! A die hard ghwx member. stop deceiving yourself claiming crypto investor when actually you are a disgruntled ghw member.
Suck up your grief and move on. No wonder you were raining abuses on me, I understand you wanted to ease your grief.
Do not bother quoting me again because after I am sure you have read this, I will delete this. Bye newbie wannabe crypto investor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2017
gentle007:

Actually I took your advice. I researched! But sorry, the purpose of my research is not a source of income or your crypto thing you have been bragging of.
I was only interested in finding out how you got that news of ghwx claiming they were attacked by wanna cry ransomware. it wasn't in their forum officially though I saw people post it there.
Found out it was posted in the participants' dashboard.
Button line: You are actually a member! A die hard ghwx member. stop deceiving yourself claiming crypto investor when actually you are a disgruntled ghw member.
Suck up your grief and move on. No wonder you were raining abuses on me, I understand you wanted to ease your grief.
Do not bother quoting me again because after I am sure you have read this, I will delete this. Bye newbie wannabe crypto investor.

You didn't see it on their forum lol, you must be a poor searcher.

Keep wishing someone like me will waste my money on something like ghwx you indeed clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State / Good News For Binary Option Traders / Binary Trading Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.