Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History (8207 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by silverline4: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yard please I want to learn about cryptocurrency from you with some friends.kindly mail me at seyemysee@gmail.com,or send me ur phone number I will call you.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
cyberwaver:

This is what you don't know about the virus...

First, you don't know how a website is being hosted.

There 2 types of hosting, the ones popular..

Linux hosting and windows hosting.

The WannaCry virus can only affect windows platform and GHWx is using the windows platform, how did I know ... Extenstion .... (.Asp)

I am not trying to coverup for GHWx but the virus thing can be true, do you think a website doesn't run an operating system?.

A website is hosted on a server with OS, please make in depth research before coming out publicly.

Its a ransomware and they had to go down without prior notice to combat it, maybe the file have been compromised they are trying to get everything back together.

They have many explanations to do when they come back.

BePositive.

All what you said is very laughable.

No need to start borrowing you some I.T sense you will get it naturally when you're done waiting in vain
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by cyberwaver(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Yards:

All what you said is very laughable.

No need to start borrowing you some I.T sense you will get it naturally when you're done waiting in vain

Your an I.T guy, tell me if I'm wrong.

I don't know if GHWx decides to come back or not but I am not wrong, my hypothesis is correct.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2017
cyberwaver:

Your an I.T guy, tell me if I'm wrong.

I don't know if GHWx decides to come back or not but I am not wrong, my hypothesis is correct.

Ok
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Henrypebbles: 1:56am On Jan 12, 2018
My Best line... LMAO

Perhaps they will come up with Outstanding GH 2.0 and you will still put your money in other to receive outstanding 1.0 & 2.0 then the legend of your stupidity goes on.

This writer is so Hilarious.
So many logical questions theat needed answer.

Fortunately I lost cash in GHW and GHWX... Though I made it all there. grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by alezzy13: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shuo!! Is someone just waking from sleep? ��
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by gentle007(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
alezzy13:
Shuo!! Is someone just waking from sleep? ��
My broda. He may have been in coma all these while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State / Binary Trading Is A Scam / Good News For Binary Option Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.