Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History (8199 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

You didn't see it on their forum lol, you must be a poor searcher.

Keep wishing someone like me will waste my money on something like ghwx you indeed clueless.

lol
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by lavenderjade(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

You didn't see it on their forum lol, you must be a poor searcher.

Keep wishing someone like me will waste my money on something like ghwx you indeed clueless.
The way you dey attack ghw e b like dem chop ur money

When e de pay people u nor create thread.

Funny being

2 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
lavenderjade:

The way you dey attack ghw e b like dem chop ur money

When e de pay people u nor create thread.

Funny being

I'm super excited their stupidity finally caught up with them so I came here to celebrate grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by lavenderjade(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

I'm super excited their stupidity finally caught up with them so I came here to celebrate grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by ponziponzi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Shi.t don hit fan hahaha hahaha hahaha

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by nurez305(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
cliff26:
I have accounts in both MMM & GHWX, but d honest truth is that i enjoy MMM far better than GHWX,
MMM is just so smooth, no hitches or worries.
with d way things are going in GHWX, i might just be forced to completely cash out and transfer d money to MMM (i'm just saying my mind)
you can't even cash out again... people are not paying again and majority of participants gh asince last month 30th is still on the queue.

Kyle is the greatest scammer of all time.

1 Like

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by fejeerow(f): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
osigiepurr:
Be deceiving yourself.....If MMM is having issues tomorrow, u will still jump in here and sing a new song......my advice is simple, know what u want and go for it.
Gullible people are full of complains no matter what comes their direction.
Am I using your money to do the mmm? Why don't you shut up if you have nothing to say.. it is my money and I know the risk involved. ..jeez! If don't like ponzi then stay away from it and allow people who love it to do what they do... after all you dnt feed us, smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by nurez305(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards .... thank you for this write-up, you are very intelligent unlike those kid that are opening telegram group calling themselves ADMIN...

I have close to 1.8million in the system, but that will never say I should not say the truth when I see one.

Those admin term people that says the truth as an enemy and you are removed within seconds just like the way they are attacking you now but God pass them here because they don't have any power to do so here.

Believe me, those telegram and some participants are aware of the wana cry virus lie but they continue to defend it and deceive the gullible people among them to pay so as to collect their bonus.

Majority of them only pH less than 50k and that is why they will be shouting patience to those that have millions in the platform.

I have move on since last week Tuesday since my Gh was not matched since last month and you must not talk if you don't want to be removed from the group.

The truth is that, we are the problem of ourselves knowing fully that admin are seriously moving money but we keep defending them and not say the truth.

Imagine the fall of pH from 29days to 7days within 2month even when people pH higher than they do in the old platform, yet people keep deceiving themselves.

Some fool still don't believe it has crashed by now and they keep hailing kyle the notorious scammer.

Kudos for the good job bro

3 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Well, from what I can see is that it seems many GHWX participants have migrated back to MMM. I'm just so unlucky, it's just so painful. That Kyle of an Admin is a motherfvcking BASTARD

1 Like

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
The whole thing is just a mystery to me. How is it that MMM which came back mid-january is still running smoothly without any problem and then GHWX which crashed and came back April is already at d brink of crashing again.
If there is any one that is supposedly predicted to crash, it ought to be MMM because they have been running for a longer time and also they have many Guiders whom we believe tend to drain money away from d system, but yet MMM is strong and active while GHWX which has no middle men is already dying.
The truth is dat those GHWX admin are very very greedy, big thieves most especially that KYLE that uses sweet mouth & grammar to deceive pple. They have siphoned the money to demselves alone. If we are to b honest with ourselves, GHWX shuld last 4 at least 8 months, but it is not even 4 months and they are already packing up.
I shuld have just remained in MMM alone.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by paradice: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

I have helped lots of people made thousands of dollars from crypto currency.

I have helped turned a $100 into over $6000 for many

Those who didn't listen and follow ponzi scheme came back regretting.

I have lend money to those who are close and are in need, some I didn't even need them to pay me back.

I have saved a lot of people from losing millions in ponzi because I told them to quit and they Listened.

So there's no excuse for laziness.

CRYPTO-CURRENCY IS ALSO A PONZI SCHEME! NEW BUYER BUYING FROM OLD BUYER. YOU ARE NOT A DECENT MAN!
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
paradice:

CRYPTO-CURRENCY IS ALSO A PONZI SCHEME! NEW BUYER BUYING FROM OLD BUYER. YOU ARE NOT A DECENT MAN!
Crypto currency a ponzi? You need re orientation on how crytocurrencies work

1 Like

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by rosalieene(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards, why are you crying more than the berieved.
For the very fact that you took your time to study about the WannaCry Virus and also follow ghwx updates even when you are not A participant shows how jobless you are!!!

Haba!! Bubu come and give this young man a job so that he can channel his time and energy into something productive.
*Spits*

4 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by KingRex1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
rosalieene:
For the very fact that you took your time to study about the WannaCry Virus and also follow ghwx updates even when you are not A participant shows how jobless you are!!!

Haba!! Bubu come and give this young man a job so that he can channel his time and energy into something productive.
*Spits*
Rosie I know how u clapped back at peeps who denigrated MMM back then. I think u should take a chill on this one
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by rosalieene(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
fejeerow:

Am I using your money to do the mmm? Why don't you shut up if you have nothing to say.. it is my money and I know the risk involved. ..jeez! If don't like ponzi then stay away from it and allow people who love it to do what they do... after all you dnt feed us, smh!

cheesy

gbam!
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by jaychubi: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some good news for GHWX participants

GHWX ll bounce back by weekend for sure cool cool cool

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by ponziponzi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
jaychubi:
Some good news for GHWX participants

If you believed that, you will believe anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
nurez305:
Yards .... thank you for this write-up, you are very intelligent unlike those kid that are opening telegram group calling themselves ADMIN...

I have close to 1.8million in the system, but that will never say I should not say the truth when I see one.

Those admin term people that says the truth as an enemy and you are removed within seconds just like the way they are attacking you now but God pass them here because they don't have any power to do so here.

Believe me, those telegram and some participants are aware of the wana cry virus lie but they continue to defend it and deceive the gullible people among them to pay so as to collect their bonus.

Majority of them only pH less than 50k and that is why they will be shouting patience to those that have millions in the platform.

I have move on since last week Tuesday since my Gh was not matched since last month and you must not talk if you don't want to be removed from the group.

The truth is that, we are the problem of ourselves knowing fully that admin are seriously moving money but we keep defending them and not say the truth.

Imagine the fall of pH from 29days to 7days within 2month even when people pH higher than they do in the old platform, yet people keep deceiving themselves.

Some fool still don't believe it has crashed by now and they keep hailing kyle the notorious scammer.

Kudos for the good job bro

I'm very happy for your realization.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
paradice:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHWH grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
rosalieene:

*Spits*

Come and delete the post na grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by erenax: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:

I'm a jobless person? Only One of my crypto investment will feed your family not to mention my other source of income.

Lazy fellow

Lols
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by lavenderjade(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2017
rosalieene:

*Spits*

See fainting

Hahahahahahahhahaha

Una bad sha
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by ponziponzi(m): 2:40am On Jul 13, 2017
rosalieene:

*Spits*

So how market? Them don use una money pop Champagne.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2017
ponziponzi:

So how market? Them don use una money pop Champagne.
Hahahahahahahahaha
site don go down
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by crotsz: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
You are a fool yards or whatever ur name is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by stephendamsoho: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2017
crotsz:

still not as foolish as you bro

please, tell your family to keep ropes, knives, guns, nylons away from you and let them follow you around so you don't head to third Mainland bridge

3 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
crotsz:

Mtchwwww
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
All these greedy people don't want to learn their lesson. I participated in GHW, till it crashed, went to GHWx with my Outstanding OGH, couldn't withdraw it and here is another crash with some of my funds again.
Be ready for GHWpremium where you will have OGH1 and OGH2
A word is enough for the wise. I have learnt my lesson, bitterly.
I will never enrich Kyle and Co any longer.
I have been warning people still paying on GHW forum since last week but some fellows (Dickson, Wenny and so on )were insulting me
I asked them not to bury their heads in shame when this happens.
I know GHW isn't dead
but be ready for OGH1 and OGH2
in 3 months time, OGH3
I won't advice even my enemy to put any more dime into GHW again
God knows Kyle is withdrawing too much from the system.
Wenny on the forum was arguing yesterday that GHW gets money each time I log in, Does the site has any Ads?
Kyle was getting his money from our PH but he was withdrawing too much. I know life is all about risk but a good investor knows when to stop.

1 Like

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by coinanytime(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Buy and Sell your Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Neteller with ease! sign up @ www.coinanytime.com and place your order, Quick funding guaranteed.
Hotlines:09076173466, 08143734998
WHATSAPP:09022387191
BBM:D8CBF1A1
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by henosag: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello Yard, I appreciate ur post and the compounds (not elements) of truth in it. Pls kindly whatsapp me with this number 08172628719. Let's discuss cryptocurrencies. Thank you
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by cyberwaver(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2017
Yards:
I would love to start with a popular Nigerian Quote;

"Fly Way No Dey Hear Word Na Em Dey Follow Dead Body Enter Grave"

The Quotes above is the perfect connotation of the predicament of Get Help Worldwide Xclusive Participants.

The Crash of Ghwx was inevitable; I know it must have come as a no surprise to many who understands how ponzi schemes works and had quickly cashed out before the fall.

It's True; Ghwx has crashed for the second time even though so many participants are yet to come to accept this fact due to their billions of Naira unpaid in the community.

After so many days of silence from the administrators and much pleading from the participants seeking for at least an update to comfort their worrying souls they finally came up with this botch;

1. They claim Ghwx database was attacked by Wanna Cry Virus they came up with this botch knowing how ignorant their participants are. The truth is;

WANNA CRY VIRUS is not a website attack, It was a May 2017 worldwide attack on computers running on Microsoft Windows operating system.

What the virus does is to encrypt data and corrupt your system and lock it down and demand for ransom payment in bitcoin to release your computer.

It started May 12 and has ended since May 15.

You can Google it and watch videos on YouTube to get a clear understanding of this virus; then you will come to know how deceitful Ghwx admins are.

How come a Microsoft operating system virus is attacking a website?

How come they are the only website in the world who experienced this attack?

The character of this virus is to corrupt and encrypt data until ransomed is paid, let's pretend the virus truly attacked ghwx how come the website never experienced a lock down?

How come the timing of the occurrence of this virus is not in agreement with the time ghwx experienced it?

This are only few of the numerous questions begging for answers.

2. They claimed this attack was by people who are not happy by the good work ghwx has been doing to change the world

It's obvious one of the admin just picked up the name wanna cry virus from the Internet without proper research, because proper research shows that this was a worldwide attack on Microsoft operating systems and not targeted on a single individual or a website, the motive of this attack was to receive as much ransomed payment as possible from victims. This narration is obviously not in agreement with what the Ghwx Admins has insinuated. It's obvious they are just looking for someone to blame except themselves.

3. They said; Due to the ransomware attributes of the virus, it keeps replicating to the other Database cluster files (since we cannot shut down the platform to deal with it once and for all), However, we are continuing to battle this uprising and we are winning the fight

I could not help but laughed so hard when I read this, because it's definitely not the character of Ransomware; this is the truth: Ransomware is a type of malicious software that blocks access to the victim's data and threatens to publish or delete it until a ransom is paid.

This has no relationship with what they have suggested.

4. They claim to earn via the traffic on their website. And they don't have even a single advert on their website LOL; I rest my case on this.

5. They claim they have enough PH in the community to pay all GH until the end of the year even if no New PH is recorded.

There's alot of problem with this mathematically, If there's such thing as having enough PH to cover up for donations up to 5 months, How come everyone who has ever registered a donation in this community have been matched to pay in less than 30 days? Does it mean the admins have been pocketing all the extra cash that comes with each month?

A community which pays at least 30% every 30 days and according to them the total unmatched PH is 76 Billion which can pay all GH till December which is 5 months of payment, assuming all this 76 billion was paid out won't it grow by 30% and become 91 Billion? So how is it possible for 76 billion to pay for GH till December won't the people who are paying GH after 30 days? Is this nolonger a 30 days community?

Is obvious this admins are out of ideas and had to come up with anything they can think of to satisfy the demand for update by those ignorant participants of theirs.

The truth is GHWX has crashed, GH has exceeded PH, there's no two ways about it regardless if you believe it or not, you have been defrauded again, you have no one to blame but yourself. Perhaps they will come up with Outstanding GH 2.0 and you will still put your money in other to receive outstanding 1.0 & 2.0 then the legend of your stupidity goes on. I just hope you have learnt your lesson this time around.

This is what you don't know about the virus...

First, you don't know how a website is being hosted.

There 2 types of hosting, the ones popular..

Linux hosting and windows hosting.

The WannaCry virus can only affect windows platform and GHWx is using the windows platform, how did I know ... Extenstion .... (.Asp)

I am not trying to coverup for GHWx but the virus thing can be true, do you think a website doesn't run an operating system?.

A website is hosted on a server with OS, please make in depth research before coming out publicly.

Its a ransomware and they had to go down without prior notice to combat it, maybe the file have been compromised they are trying to get everything back together.

They have many explanations to do when they come back.

BePositive.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS / Bet On Betdey And Enjoy Highest Odds & Largest Bonus / Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.