Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Night At Elegushi Beach- An Interesting Erotic Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Night At Elegushi Beach- An Interesting Erotic Story (1043 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Night At Elegushi Beach- An Interesting Erotic Story by ozilseyes: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
The night I went to Elegushi beach with my boyfriend,hmmmm!. The place was packed with a big crowd at the bar and loud music all over. I sat on his laps and we started getting high on our drinks. He was caressing me in my low cut tee and shorts, I was feeling his dick getting stiff and strong under me. I started moving as if I was twerking to the music but it was as if he was fucking me through his jeans, his manhood was so big and strong. Soon, he was gently rubbing my breasts and kissing my neck, I was so wet I was losing my mind. I looked up and people were watching us, my guy noticed too so he stopped. He lifted me up and led me behind the tent of the bar. Holding me close and whispering dirty things in my ear. I felt the wetness dripping into my thong panties. We reached the dark corner and looked around, the music and voices were just on the other side. It wasn't so private, anybody could come and catch us but by this time we didn't care. My guy sat down again and released his huge cock, he sat me on it facing away from him and told me "ride it baby". The tightness and wetness of my pussy made us both shout, he held my waist and lifted me up and down. I forgot where I was. It became sweeter and sweeter until I felt myself cumming strongly. When I shook and screamed "baby You're my king", he quickly pulled me up and turned me over with my ass in the air. My face was pressed against the tent wall, I didn't care, I just wanted the pleasure to continue, his dick was still hard. He dipped in and out of my pussy slowly with the swollen head of his cock until I was....

Continue reading here >> http://picocurl.com/2F0c http://picocurl.com/2F0c

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Feel Offended If Your Husband Carries Out A DNA Test For Ur Kids / Beautiful Photos Of A Zulu Bride And Her Bridesmaids / Have You Ever Been Used By A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.