Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (24076 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kriscamdi(m): 1:29am On Dec 11, 2014
http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/i-dated-my-girlfriend-not-knowing-she.html

This may sound crazy but i am seriously not myself right now. If i mention my name, you might be shocked because i am a bit popular, i stay in ajah lagos state and i am just 24years. i dont know where to start right now and i wouldnt want to bore you with my problem but i believe it is or has happened to alot of guys out there.

Ok, i met this girl back then in school and when she got a direct entry into my department, Gosh she was too pretty to be single but when we got talking she mentioned that she had no boyfriend. Although i was glad but still scared if i could manage and also maintain such a girl. You guys would agree with me that most boys oo, guys oo, men oo are maintainers when it comes to having a girl friend or even a wife, (if na lie oya prove me wrong).
Now as time went on, we got fond of each other and i believe the love started growing, but it was official that we where dating in our final year and seriously i felt i had found my soul-mate not knowing it was my soulmate hair cream i just found...lol. But nevertheless we where really good till we left school and went four our NYSC in lagos, we worked it sha..
While in camp, i noticed some strange behaviours and some strange atitude which she pulled up but i felt it was just one of those girly stuff. One day wen we went to maami market to eat, i noticed a ring on her hand and asked her when she got the ring, but she said it was jus a ring she saw at home and liked it. i wondered how a girl would just like an engagement ring. But in my usual way i ignored it and we continued gisting, but believe me that its not something you should just ignore, because i remember i once saw that ring back then in school when i went to visit her and asked her also and she said a friend of hers forgot it in her room. Now this was what got me thinking.
When i confronted her she started their usual cry and lectures of how it seems i don't trust her and how i was doubting her love for me. It really got to me though but as a guy, there are some precautions which we all need to take.
Now long story short, i went to visit her one day and saw some men in her house, it was obvious that the came to seek her hands in marriage, i called her aside and asked and to my greatest surprice she said to me and i quot "that man sitting by that end is my fiance".. For the first time in my life i fainted and woke up and still fainted again because it was like i was dreaming.
i was taken to a room where i had cold compress and when i regained, i asked her the Big question...WHY ME?
And then she told me that she was engaged to this guy like 6months before she got into my school but he traveled out for his professional course and he is ready to marry her now, and above all she Loves him alot.
But i wondered what we where doing all the while.

My problem now is, i have told my parents about her and my mum loves her so much and my dad can't wait to be a father inlaw and above all I LOVE HER like mad...
am so confused right now...what do i do?

YOU COULD SEE MORE STORIES THAT NEED YOUR ADVICE AT

www.kriscamdi.com
please just drop your comments der d could benefit from it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kossyablaze(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Singing*Cant believe that I'm a fool again!!!I tot this love would neva end....

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 11, 2014
*laughs aloud* pls op, give me sometime to laff abeg hahahahhaa..ehen *clears throat and adjust joko stool* well my son, ur problem is simple but disheartening . that's d problems of our Nigerian girl, I guess she must be from Edo state, our girls can abandon a decade-old raltionship and die after a man they've just met upon hearing the ' i'll marry you' word. anyways just take heart okay *pats him at the back*

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=50pt]doped[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2014
It happens, take heart and move on

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by emperorchedda(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2014
I wish I were in your shoes. I just want a girl I'll be sharing with her man, when marriage pops up in her list I'll gladly step aside for her fiance to walk into the eternal bondage then I'll look for her type and continue

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by mlanreh: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
OP pls nd pls am waiting for part 2 of this tales by moon light .
I just hope your mom and Dad won't faint like you did cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Drdaps(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Op the topic should be " How I was friendzoned for two years by a girl" not dated your girl...

11 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Spicylate(f): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
just simply tell your people, we are not meant to be.

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Maamin(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=19pt]Otapyapya[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2014
na wa oooo...
you no try. u found a soul mate and u didnt make quick effort to apply it on ur hair. take heart man, my sister never marry shaa and she is not engaged.

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Afrok(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
If your gist with ur girl doesn't revolve round marriage, O.Y.O is ur case, girls like the word marry and won't think twice before dumping ur sorry and so-called "love" a.s.s if U aren't serious.

No time for girls to waste, YES! To the man with the word" will U marry me"? First.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by miqos04: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2014
sorry ehn
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by MizMyColi(f): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Please don't hide.
I'm reading now......

***modified***

I'm quite skeptical about this story.
Doesn't feel true to me.

I'm sorry sad

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by tspun(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by dre11(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
These
...Ladies aren't loyal cool

She thought you a bitter lesson cry
Kia
••••• two can play the game•••••
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by englishmart(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
girls and treachery are like twin sisters...

9 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kepal99(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Dts d power of a woman. Fear them o
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kendrick9(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2014
u have been fooled.. next time shine ur eyes.. u should as a guy to be the one fooling girls not the other way round.. Wise up

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by paleo(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2014
I believe it's possible. girls are good coders.

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Ulrich01(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Am not surprised grin grin grin
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by kingopta(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
so u subscribe for friendzone for 2years....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
After God fear woman and never you under estimate the power of a woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
We chics can pretend even the devil won't even notice

13 Likes

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by lioncoolst(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin grin This is a story for the gods, and it is only the gods that can solve it for you. Pele. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by Marvyx(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Hahahahaha *falls from chair. Op you are clearly inexperienced. I really give her credit for the way she played a boy like you in this modern time. Just learn from your experience.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by OCTAVO: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Wow, eyaaaaah.
Re: I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... by tigonana: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Mke I carry my chair sit dwn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Detty December Please? / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.