Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl (722 Views)

How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction / Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed, Nigerian Man Give Sexology Lectures. PHOTOS / END-TIME! Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl by nusto: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/news/british-first-pregnant-man-give-birth-baby-girl/

Hayden Cross, 21, made headlines around the world when he announced he was pregnant by a sperm donor, three years after becoming legally male through gender reassignment.
He put his transition on hold to have a child, Independent UK reports.

His daughter Trinity-Leigh was born by caesarean on 16 June, his family confirmed. It makes Mr Cross, from Gloucester, the first transgender man to give birth in the UK.

“She’s perfect in every way,” he told The Sun.
He now plans to complete his gender reassignment to remove his breasts and ovaries.

Mr Cross, who was born Paige, had applied to have his eggs frozen on the NHS in the hope he would be able to have children in the future. But when he was refused, he found an anonymous donor through a Facebook group and put his transition on hold.

“Having a biological child has always meant a lot to me,” he said earlier this year. “I’ve always wanted kids.”

His daughter was born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Her birth was registered at Gloucester Register Office on Wednesday, with Mr Cross listed as mother but no father named.

He received death threats after news of his pregnancy broke.

“I have had some good reactions but I’ve had some really bad reactions,” Mr Cross told TV host Lorraine Kelly.

“A lot of people don’t really understand the situation, and I get that, but I just want people to be more aware that there are those who do need help, that are like me, and haven’t got anybody to support them.”

View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/news/british-first-pregnant-man-give-birth-baby-girl/

Re: British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl by krissconnect(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
The whites can never defy God, never.
Re: British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl by MrPdtech: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
So wetin we go call this one..
Re: British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl by braithwaite(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
undecided
Re: British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl by Tushtunez: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
first man pikin

(1) (Reply)

"2 Minutes Men Disgust Me"- Pretty Lady Says As She Advise Other Ladies / Hot Sex Week Ladies Only Age 25-45years / Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.