Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (60625 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by tyconcepts(f): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Even a priest Oh lawd shocked
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by seuncyrus(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
hh
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by imstrong1: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Biafran priest

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by casmirnnamdi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok nah,
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by charlesucheh(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is that one a priest or a traditional chief priest? Who does that rubbish as a priest!!!!??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
SirJeffry:
It is totally wrong for the church hierarchy to turn their eyes away from this act.

Such act may lead to more deterioration of the already deteriorated issue if not handled considering the number of people the Catholic church controls.

Such secession extremist should never have been allowed into priesthood.

Biafra will come at God's appointed time and not by gidigidi like this.

Go and drink otapiapia.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by kc2hansome(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Igbo kwenu

St. Micheal should be at Ozubulu not Nnewi though

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by nofuckz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
kiss

Been in and out the east over the years now and my finds are just hilarious

So many catholic churches every where in the midst of a decaying society
Witnessed so many first in the east

Catholic priests make open adverts' on radio with outrageous titles to their names
First time @ Nnewi was shocked by the number's of obituary posters scattered every corner
Obituary of youths yes youths between the ages of 24 to 45 just to much scattered every where
Self delusion is all nobody is interested in the truth shared an encounter with a priest and heaven knows change my person because the individual was far from what he was suppose to be representing all of these experiences still shaping me as time goes.

The thinking pattern is engraved in the dna of the average igbo irrespective of whatever position they have come to attain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wonder why the catholic church allow such nonsense in the church. If That guy Belong to Pakistan for all I care. But what concerns . Church with ethnicity. What is the correlation between a priest's vocation and country of origin. Shortsighted Idiot

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by ogocology: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Igboesika:
[b]He's are [/b]a priest forever. Ride on children of God
Children of lucifer will tell you that Ipob is for miscreants.
Posts like yours encourage people to insult igbos and ridicule the idea of a biafran state.
What would it have cost you to take a minute to read your reply before posting?
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by ayogozie(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Soon our dreams will come to pass God has already sign it our destinies is in our hands God bless the great nation God bless biafra nation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
The sun is definitely rising in the East.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Drnice: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
We wovld s0&n regen3rate.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Okay, I now understand. But my friends here keep saying,they want to go and same guys are now crying.If all Igbos stay in one country I doubt if there will not be agitation for another Country....New Biafra, because even Anambra cannot peacefully produce a Governorship Candidate. They are allowing a small boy whose children have never visited Igboland to deceive them

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Klington: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
vicdom:
smiley
But I thought it was only the disgruntled Igbo miscreants are for Biafra?
according to these our fiful..

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by IamGobe(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shameless religious bigot!

Instead of advocating for the countries unity
Smh
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by mapist(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
SirJeffry:
It is totally wrong for the church hierarchy to turn their eyes away from this act.

Such act may lead to more deterioration of the already deteriorated issue if not handled considering the number of people the Catholic church controls.

Exactly my thought. How could a priest stoop to this level..smh.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by nelsont1: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
NNamdi Kanu said he's not interested in becoming the president of biafra. Try watch his videos.
AnonyNymous:
If Nigeria had gained independence this way, things would not be bad like this. By 'this way' I mean by a feeling of nationalism across every prospective citizen of the new nation to be called Nigeria. A strong desire among everyone to gain independence from British rule and have their own national identity.

Instead, Nigeria was formed by the elite and that is why the elite are the ones still holding it together. Ask your grandparents how involved the average Nigerian was in the struggle fir independence. In the United States, even people who could not fight were sewing uniforms and cooking food for the soldiers. How many of us have learned to 'love' our country? The problem isn't homogenity- the United States was made up of migrants from all over Europe and yet they lived in peace. Their civil war was caused by a disagreement over slavery, which was eventually resolved.

I am not, have never been, and will never be a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and his approach. He seems like an opportunist to me and isn't worthy to lead Biafra in my opinion. But he has succeeded in one area- planting a feeling of love and nationalism for the future nation to be called 'Biafra', if it is actualised. If the person at the helm of the Biafra agitation had been someone cultured, who achieved his aim without throwing insults left and right and propagating lies and hate speech, I wouldn't have any problem with them.

The only concern I have is the almost 'god like' following that Kanu has. George Washington who led the United States to freedom wasn't even the first 'President'. (Go look it up, he refused to be the president even though he was popular, he saw himself as much a citizen as everyone. There were actually 8 president before him during the era of the 'articles of confederation' before their constitution was drawn up). If the Igbo's refuse to be led by a dictator, with this kind of spirit (AND IF THEY HAVE A PLAN) Biafra will do well.

I used to be strongly 'anti seccession' but the country isn't working in its current structure, and though I am advocate for restructuring, if the majority votes for secession then so be it. I feel that each tribe currently in Nigeria has its individual strengths and weaknesses and together we would do a lot (as self sustaining regions) but that's just my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by PreyingMantis(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:
Enjoy it.. While it lasts!
Mathias how market? The thing pain you gan. Mathias be like....

Edakun epp me! Awon IPOB miscreants ti take over.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by alizma: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
papaejima1:
Still they say IPOB and Kanu want to eradicate christianity and enthrone Judaism.

Lost souls
The same way they say Buhari want to islamize Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Blizzy9ja: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
SirJeffry:

Shorrup der, na story u dey find... The church hierachy also respect the power of choice that humans are supposed to enjoy

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
nelsont1:
NNamdi Kanu said he's not interested in becoming the president of biafra. Try watch his videos.
Did he or did he not insult his way to where he is now? Did he or did he not call me a 'yorobastard'?
Assuming my post had been something condemning Biafra, would you or would you not have called me an afonja?
Go and think about that.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Jflex07(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Biafra the only hope for the common man.Nwa Chineke!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Arewa should hurry up and push this guy's back to their places. This Biafra is wasting time abeg
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Has any of this guy's ask Ojukwu why he ran away during the war? Or why Nnamdi Kanu left is Kids in Spain. Kai, people lack brain sha
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Smooyis(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
I may be wrong, but I think this is a serious criminal offense. A priest should know better. shocked shocked shocked
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Smooyis:
I may be wrong, but I think this is a serious criminal offense. A priest should know better. shocked shocked shocked

It ain't criminal just STUPID,
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Igboesika: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
ogocology:

Posts like yours encourage people to insult igbos and ridicule the idea of a biafran state.
What would it have cost you to take a minute to read your reply before posting?
If you are active on politics section, you wouldn't have typed this , but here you are playing saint. Some iddiotts that are insulting Igbos day in and day out, saying all sorts of rubbish you didn't talk to them and you are busy preaching to me.?
Come to think of it, I didn't see anything wrong with my post.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by akigbemaru: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:
If Nigeria had gained independence this way, things would not be bad like this. By 'this way' I mean by a feeling of nationalism across every prospective citizen of the new nation to be called Nigeria. A strong desire among everyone to gain independence from British rule and have their own national identity.

Instead, Nigeria was formed by the elite and that is why the elite are the ones still holding it together. Ask your grandparents how involved the average Nigerian was in the struggle fir independence. In the United States, even people who could not fight were sewing uniforms and cooking food for the soldiers. How many of us have learned to 'love' our country? The problem isn't homogenity- the United States was made up of migrants from all over Europe and yet they lived in peace. Their civil war was caused by a disagreement over slavery, which was eventually resolved.

I am not, have never been, and will never be a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and his approach. He seems like an opportunist to me and isn't worthy to lead Biafra in my opinion. But he has succeeded in one area- planting a feeling of love and nationalism for the future nation to be called 'Biafra', if it is actualised. If the person at the helm of the Biafra agitation had been someone cultured, who achieved his aim without throwing insults left and right and propagating lies and hate speech, I wouldn't have any problem with them.

The only concern I have is the almost 'god like' following that Kanu has. George Washington who led the United States to freedom wasn't even the first 'President'. (Go look it up, he refused to be the president even though he was popular, he saw himself as much a citizen as everyone. There were actually 8 presidents before him during the era of the 'articles of confederation' before their constitution was drawn up). If the Igbo's refuse to be led by a dictator, with this kind of spirit (AND IF THEY HAVE A PLAN) Biafra will do well.

I used to be strongly 'anti seccession' but the country isn't working in its current structure, and though I am advocate for restructuring, if the majority votes for secession then so be it. I feel that each tribe currently in Nigeria has its individual strengths and weaknesses and together we would do a lot (as self sustaining regions) but that's just my opinion.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by TheKingIsHere: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keep the flag flying priest..

Nigeria is finished and we shall all be set free

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Presidiotbuhari: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
WUHE:
Arewa should hurry up and push this guy's back to their places. This Biafra is wasting time abeg

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by shevy878: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
hardywaltz:
They IPOB will be first to complain if it were an Islamic scholar that raised a Boko Harram flag.
By Dtime an islamic scholar finaly raise a BH flag only den U'll knw dere is diff btw Self Determi' & Terorism

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.