Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. (1669 Views)

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. by rizzyrozz: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
NIGERIA IS A BLESSED COUNTRY WITH LOTS OF RESOURCES. AT THE SAME TIME, THERE SOME CREEPY THINGS ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU MAY NOT KNOW. LET’S TALK ABOUT NIGERIAN GIRLS. I NEED NOT TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF LADIES IN THE COUNTRY AND THEY ALL HAVE THEIR PERSONAL WAY OF SHOWING OUT THERE FEELINGS FOR THE MEN. THERE ARE MANY THINGS TO DISCUSS ABOUT OUR LADIES, BUT LET’S FOCUS ON DATING TERMS. WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET’S SEE THE FEW SENTENCES YOU’LL HEAR IF A NIGERIAN GIRL LIKES YOU.

1. Big head.” (The ultimate term of endearment)
2. “So your girlfriend will come and break my head, abi?” (They are using style to ask if you have a girlfriend.)
3. All your girls.” (When they like you, they swear other girls like you too.)
4. “Go away PLEASE.” (Better stay there.)

read more at the "source................https://royalsgist.com/2017/07/08/13-sentence-youll-hear-nigerian-girl-loves/
Re: 13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. by richeeyo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guy all that Na child play
This day's when a girl is
Into you it's like you used juju on her
Not go away things
Thats if you want to poke your neighbor's daughter
Re: 13 Sentence You”ll Hear, If A Nigerian Girl Loves You. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
kk

Who Else Does This? (graphic Pics Inside) Open At Your Own Risk / LLL / Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6