Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) (1669 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
A gallant soldier went down on his knees as he proposes to girlfriend of 7 years at Maryland Mall Lagos.

Härdërêmî Tîmøthý Tee-Nice who added these photos and video on his social media page and wrote..

And finally I took the bold step after 7years at Maryland mall
She is TAKEN��
I love you baby and I will forever love you ����

See lovely photos and video below.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/army-man-finally-proposes-girlfriend-dating-7-years/

Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Next2Bezee(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
After washing so many relationships in the east with blood, he now wants to start his own. There is God.
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by bidyahaya(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Make she say NO na, Make the guy Batter her. Thats why he wore his Uniform
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by LessNoise: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Next2Bezee:
After washing so many relationships in the east with blood, he now wants to start his own. There is God.

First week of the new year

Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Blackhawk03(f): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dunno why but I've got this thing for men in uniform. Lol

HML in advance though. kiss
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44,seun
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Men in uniform? I'll pass.
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Alonso91(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cooooooolllllllll
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by AlexCk: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wonderful!.
God's blessings always

Imagine she say 'no' to the proposal,
Lol, frog jump for take over
Re: Army Man Finally Proposes To Girlfriend After Dating For 7yrs (Pics+Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
AlexCk:
Wonderful!.
God's blessings always

Imagine she say 'no' to the proposal,
Lol, frog jump for take over

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What If You Die A Virgin And Still Don't Make Heaven? / Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend / This Boy Figured Out, I Can't Cook Or Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.