Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Some Wise Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Wise Words (1371 Views)

Wise Words For Christian's And Muslims Brothers And Sisters.. / (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men / If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Wise Words by GeeCee(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2007
THE WISE WORDS.

1. God’s will. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.
2. God relates to you the way you relate to Him.
3. Every form of life you live is a seed and there is the law of seed and harvest.
4. Your destiny is within your reach: God will not put it in your mouth nor in your hands. You can have it if only you stretch your faith.
5. Whenever the devil is permitted, he goes too far. If you allow him into your sitting room, he’ll take over the whole house.
6. Excuses are cemetery where destinies are buried.
7. To occupy the present trying to locate the past is a waste of the future.
8. I consider the past a menace, I desire to rescue the present and I object to the enslavement of the future.
9. Yesterday is a cancelled cheque; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you’ve got on hand. Spend it wisely.
10. Success is a matter of hanging on when and after others have let go.
11. Success is failure turned inside out.
12. Success is in the student, not in the university; greatness is in the individual, not in the library.
Re: Some Wise Words by BernieBoy(m): 1:36am On Feb 06, 2007
lol nice words. grin
Re: Some Wise Words by Pain(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2007
Are U The Fourth Wise Man From The East?
Re: Some Wise Words by barikade: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2007
@topic,

This is quite interesting. Maybe I should add a few:

Anything you get by compromise might as well rule your life.

Don't fuss about the small matters of the day: there's so much else to give good heed to.
Re: Some Wise Words by ajadrage: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2007
No matter how plate take boast, e be nothing without spoon.
Re: Some Wise Words by stimulus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2007
Lol, I like that one. cheesy

River wey forget im source - e go soon dry up!
Re: Some Wise Words by GeeCee(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
If life serves you a meal of lemon, it will be fruitless complaining. It might as well serve a better purpose if you convert your lemon into lemonade and sell to those suffering from gripping.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Church Sign Board Not Bearing Jesus Picture? / How Many Pastors Get Rich! / Is There Equality In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.