Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (31932 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / SEE The Picture Of Man Anambra Church Shooting Gunmen Came For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

For you to say this perfect construct of DNA making up what man and animals are and this gravitational force holding the universe together so complex yet perfect at the same time came from a mistake big bang......is like saying the house u are staying in was made by an unexplainable mistake and not a design......
You atheist claim to think yet your thinking impaired..u are moved by rational thinking and proofs...yet what u claim as proof started out from somewhere u can't explain
Newton proved V=u+ AT, or S=ut+1/2at2....but he still can't derive the Velocity or the acceleration or speed on their own entity, physics just know they exist...there are so many things science can't explain..
You deny God's existence and say the bible or Quran is incomplete cos of ur impaired mind and yet go around and embrace science with loops holes and incomplete hypothesis and conclusion...just because u can use and android and fly in a plane....You will now come and ask me why God hasn't grown a limb...

who & where were u, when the foundations of the world was laid, when God gave life and designed the world..a mere dust that will soon return to that dust he came seems to want God to explain to him why he is God, why he hasn't grown ur limbs and why he won't just destroy all the evils in the world's this minute..and why he is merciful and yet sometimes a consuming fire...

ordinary buhari and the other arms of government, a dust like you don't owe u an explanation of how they run this nations...ur opinion does not count, ur suggestion on how God should display his power and supremacy isn't called for....u are just one of the many mistake bang existence u believe in..and it doesn't change God's existence..it only pains me for you that you feel ur existence has no meaning and that you and ur atheist friends will all just live and die..doing wateva you want weda good or evil without atonement...

If I read all the jargons above, make Lucifer return me back to God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Continue in your goodness at the same time be careful.. Your prayers must no longer be an occasional duties but always.. I see you far, strived better ahead your foes but depart from anything that may contaminate your spiritual being.....physical sin can't hinder you but blood one.. I am not a prophet but I beg you take this my dirty words serious and you shall thanks your star..

Blood sin n physical sin..what's the difference?
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Akonimohate2: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmm.....

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by KAYD007(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
The Angel of God made you invisible to men who came armed with gun for you..but the samended Angel could not prevent a baby who was pushed into an elevator to by a two year old to the last 12 floors from which the baby fell and die?

The same Angel couldn't prevent the tsunami of few years back that resulted to the devastating loss of fellow humans?

How about the catoment bomblast in lagos years back? Where was this angel? The various plane crashes that nose dived....where was he?

List go on and on and on....

If some hot leeds where not pumped into you....just count your self very lucky and stop alluding to what is not.

4 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
adepeter26:

I wonder how u now read the bible and Quran and other scientific books and claim u have understood it's content to the extent u are able to prove the non existent of God....u are atheist no becos u have proven God's no existence....but because u want a sign big enough for and ur other atheist family to believe in him..u ain't gonna get cos u will never have enough faith for him to grow back ur limbs
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I wonder how u now read the bible and Quran and other scientific books and claim u have understood it's content to the extent u are able to prove the non existent of God....u are atheist no becos u have proven God's no existence....but because u want a sign big enough for and ur other atheist family to believe in him..u ain't gonna get cos u will never have enough faith for him to grow back ur limbs

Is ok oo brother.

God exist. Thank you for ya time

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Jabioro: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
SSBN:

Blood sin n physical sin..what's the difference?
Blood sin is a sin of adultery, fornication ( though parental sin or generation sin can be also be) while the physical ones are the sins of mind or related...
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by chukxie(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
banmee:

That is exactly why i made my comment. I am sure you would say you went to school but how does the bold comment make sense to you. It pretty much means anyone can say anything to you and you would actually consider it. I can as well say i jumped out of an airplane without a parachute because angels flew with me and you would be saying "as long as the story is true". Now all of a sudden you are not a religious person abi? Why una de think like this na?

There's a vast lacuna between believing in God and being religious. I can believe in miracles without being overtly religious. Religiosity and having a true fellowship relationship with God are two different things - one is spiritual while the other is a physical exaggerated zeal. Don't confuse both. If all the Op posted is true, then it is a miracle. May God be praised! You and your likes can choose not to believe the story. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's perfectly fine! But please, and please, let those who believe the story have some peace. Quit being a bicker, mate.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by coptic: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
banmee:

Anyone who believes in any kind of religion. Perfect example is your initial post. Just because you are blinded by religion, you allow common sense fly out the window.

Whether or not you believe in religion, you should not attempt to discredit people's experiences.

They had the encounter, and not you.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by banmee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
coptic:

Whether or not you believe in religion, you should not attempt to discredit people's experiences.

They had the encounter, and not you.

I got one for you. I accidentally fell of a 100 story building and angels guided me down. It was awesome. grin

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by room089: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
@OP

Glory be to God Almighty for this wonderful protection and deliverance.

My dear friend, keep doing good and abstain from evil; the reward is really good.

Now that you've tasted openly the goodness of God by being a 'beneficiary', is it not high time you surrendered to Him by accepting His son Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour?
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by coptic: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op, do not be discouraged by what some miguided elements think.

God saved you for a reason and continue to do right by people regardless.

My mum had a similar experience. So I know for a fact that your story is true.

God keep and protect you.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by maybel(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
I have no doubt in everything you have written here. I am a living witness to God's awesome power. In fact, God can do much more than that. Just like you, I have stories to tell about his enormous powers.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by banmee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukxie:

There's a vast lucuna between believing in God and being religious. I can believe in miracles without being overtly religious. Religiosity and having a true fellowship relationship with God are two different things - one is spiritual while the other is a physical exaggerated zeal. Don't confuse both. If all the Op posted is true, then it is a miracle. May God be praised! You and your likes can choose not to believe the story. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's perfectly fine! But please, and please, let those who believe the story have some peace. Quit being a bicker, mate.

Lol. E de form linguist. Lucuna grin. Meanwhile, there is no difference in believing in god and being religious. They are one and the same. You have to believe in one for the other to happen. How anyone in this day and age can believe in fairy tales is just astounding to me.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
adepeter26:

I wonder how u now read the bible and Quran and other scientific books and claim u have understood it's content to the extent u are able to prove the non existent of God....u are atheist no becos u have proven God's non existence....but because u want a sign big enough for and ur other atheist family to believe in him..u ain't gonna get it cos u will never have enough faith for him to grow back ur limbs
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by naijaboiy: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Just here for the comments. grin
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by shadeyinka(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
have you wondered if he couldn't recognize you because he thought you couldn't be outside or near him after you gave him the impression that you knew his plans?
if he had seen you, who knows? maybe you couldn't have been alive to write this story (be glad he didn't see you)
thank the fog thick darkness not some unseen God...
Abbi why didn't he just send one of his angels to fly you away rather than subject you to that heartbreaking fear.. cheesy
Religion is really for the gullible...

********/*************////*****
Modified *****
One basic characteristics of this Christians is that they resort to spitting bile when religious flaws and inconsistencies is pointed at them..
Lol... I'm free to air my views as this is a forum undecided
.. For all those of you attacking me unnecessarily, HAVE ALL OF YOU PAID YOUR TITHES undecided cheesy grin grin
....OK bye!

No matter what you think, it doesn't and can't change the experience we see intermittently. It is wrong to stay in your island and judge others on their space

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Meesquared(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
have you wondered if he couldn't recognize you because he thought
thank the fog thick darkness not some unseen God...
you're seriously high this girl. you didn't read where it was said (S)he crossed the road and the people across the road didn't see him.. Wehdone. u go soon know
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by chukxie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
banmee:

Lol. E de form linguist. Lucuna grin. Meanwhile, there is no difference in believing in god and being religious. They are one and the same. You have to believe in one for the other to happen. How anyone in this day and age can believe in fairy tales is just astounding to me.

It's 'lacuna'. The auto correct on my phone made the error. Sorry about that. It amazes me how hard you're trying to make people not to believe in things they've chosen to believe in. People like you go about without any sense of recognition of a divine being. It's fine! That's your choice. But there are people who have chosen to believe in the existence of a divine super-natural being (God) who is above men and all things created - visible and invisible without being overtly religious about their beliefs. Let people who believe or want to believe in God, miracles and divine help be. Stay on your path and let us stay on our path. It's simple!

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by francesawesome(f): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
and what was God supposed to do at that moment ? send a battalion of mean looking Angels to carry him from danger? oh please...
Christians and gullibility...
I ain't having this conversation no more... OK... bye..
I pity you

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Julivas(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Glory be God in the highest.
Now , to enjoy this divine protection the more, give your life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
elantraceey:

So the night blindness allowed him to walk in the night but not see someone that walking beside him undecided

Please try something else

Night blindness (nyctalopia) is the inability to see well at night or in poor light.
Angels don't exist, they do only in books n stories.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by DontCallMePale: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
These people and their ridiculous stories. Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Amberon11: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow!! God is truly wonderful.
victorazy:

A lady said she was drove out of their house by her Muslim father because she converted to Christianity. For her she was walking naked on road but she noticed no one was staring at her, she now stopped one woman to ask her to borrow her wrapper but the woman laughed and said "even the cloth she is wearing is too beautiful, she never see white cloth like this" she was dumbfounded as if she was dreaming.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by banmee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukxie:

It's 'lacuna'. The auto correct on my phone made the error. Sorry about that. It amazes me how hard you're trying to make people not to believe in things they've chosen to believe in. People like you go about without any sense of recognition of a divine being. It's fine! That's your choice. But there are people who have chosen to believe in the existence of a divine super-natural being (God) who is above men and all things created - visible and invisible without being overtly religious about their beliefs. Let people who believe or want to believe in God, miracles and divine help be. Stay on your path and let us stay on our path. It's simple!

Sorry i can't do that. You nut jobs are a huge part of the worlds problem and you need to be shut down at every opportunity.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Amberon11: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dont mind them.
Neddstark:

Please give me a Proof of spiritual forces both positive or negative are fake. I have seen spirituality at work with my own bare eyes and in my life. So please disprove what I believe in is wrong. It's just like saying the planet Jupiter is fake simply because you havent been there
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by dinomcjohn: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op, nice story and God bless you. I could see the candour in your story. Why would someone doubt you. What do you stand to gain by fabricating such a story. Your story is true my friend. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Amberon11: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
How is this relevant to the topic of discussion?
EgunMogaji:
So the guys burnt in Ikorodu, they have no angel?

Oh wait, there's is gods will.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
intrepidJ:
This story you are about to hear is %100 true. I will share with you the %100 raw account of what happened without refinement. It may come out crude But so be it. This event took place in late 2015.

Growing up I always knew I was different but couldn't figure out why. I had a terrible childhood that affected me in psychologically, emotionally, mentally and phsycally, but despite this the one area of my life that didn't change is my bizzare benevolence and generosity . I say bizzare because most people wonder what kind of am human being I am. Without meaning to come off as self aggrandizing, I have difficulty in telling someone NO if I am in a position to help. It affects me mentally to see people suffer like I did. If I am starving and finally gets a meal, if,I see someone hungry I am prone to give that person my food rather than go through the day in emotionally anguish with the thought of that person going hungry with nobody to help. I do not bear grudges, neither do I term anyone my enemy. Make no mistake, I am not a saint, far from it. I have many flaws, I have flaws that may shock you...but that one area of my life that I can't seem to change is my generosity and love. I get this "high" that sometimes brings me to tears when I help someone and see the expression of happiness and joy in the stunned expression of their faces. It's a high that transcends what any drug can possibly replicate and as a result whenever I am blessed I seek out people to help, I really don't care much about myself. There is no greater joy than in seeing the gratitude on the face of someone who once tried to have you killed after unexpectedly helping him. Because of this I barely have savings but surprisingly never lack. Can't remember the last time I saved 50k in my account but sometimes in a given week I spend over N100,000 in aid to people without expecting anything in return. Unfortunately this leads people to believe I am who I am not - an extremely rich millionaire, as a result in have been the target of so many.

For the sake of time and space I will skip the events that led to this astonishing moment that till this day I cannot explain.

So after a week of feuds whereby I was beaten up in public, have my cloths and my N150k tab smashed, by a guy who less than a month ago i voluntarily gave my tab because his phone was bad and ironically was wearing the very cloths I gave him just days before, I finally decide to put the event behind me and move ahead. I lack the skill or remaining angry for an extended period of time or,keep malice.

It's 8:30 pm at night when I get a call from this same guy unusually sounding unusually friendly, asking if I am home because he is on his way to see me, said he wants to talk. I said sure, I'm home. No sooner had I dropped the phone that I was immediately engulfed by an extreme sense of dread and anxiety. I tried to shrug it off but it only got worse, it was accompanied by the image of the event a week before where I was beaten up by the road side. Next thing I knew I found myself opening my gate and going outside. I looked at my foot and discovered I was bare footed. WTF !!. I decided to go back in and put on a shoe but instead found myself walking further away from the house. I decided to stop at a closed store and watch him come in .

Five minutes later to my astonishment I saw this guy, but he wasn't alone, he was in the company of about three or four guys. They stood outside the gate while he went in. Then he called and and in a friendly tone said he was at my door. I asked him who he came with, he insisted he was alone. By this time I am under no illusion about what this is, an attack, " to teach this show off boy who thinks he is better than me a lesson".

So for nearly 30 minutes i waited for them to leave, finally I saw him come out, stood at my gate for a while before deciding to leave. Thinking they are gone I decided to go back andnfiufht out what just happened. I am a very emotionally sensitive guy and will do anything to avoid stress, especially emotional stress. When I was close to my gate I was again bombarded by this strange feeling of dread. NOT AGAIN! ! I said to myself. decided not to take chances, uncalled a friend and asked if I could come to his house, I had a pressing issue. He obliged. Told him I was getting a cab and asked if he could pay for it as I had nothing on me. He found it odd but again obliged.

Now there is only one pathway leading to the main road from my house. By this time its past 10:pm, the streets are mostly empty by now. So there I was, bare footed walking to the road to hail a cab, when suddenly it hit me that for the past five minutes I have not been walking alone. It's hard to explain in words, how on earth Is this possible. Now all this happened in seconds. I looked at my side casually to see who it was, and to my astonishment it was this guy holding a gun. We were walking at the same pace and so close, the way and boy and his girl will walk, almost hand in hand. My spirit drove me to look at his face, the dude practically could not see me. I say the look of rage on his face and hate, it troubled me that I could be hated with such intensity.....but HE COULD NOTSEE ME !!

This is not an exaggeration. It is impossible not to see someone walking side side with you at the same pace in an empty street with no body in sight. He walked Sith me all the way to the road. When we got to the road i saw the other three guys that accompanied him to my place standing opposite the road, again they too could not see me. This felt like a dream but I was too stunned and scared to try to rationalise this. I crossed over and walked away from them tomthe opposite end as casually as I could. Each step felt like a thousand years, my heart was racing with fear. After having a childhood of uttering and pain and fear, trust me I knew hat fear was. But this type of fear was different, I never knew the human body could experience a fear like that. It's hard to put in words really, the closest description I can give is "SHEER TERROR". I took a cab and the rest is history.

The very next day I got a call from this guy saying I am a lucky man..." you get luck say you escape, I for blow your leg I you for know th kin person wey I be"

I will never forget this moment in my life. Its 11:41 pm July 8 2017, and as I type these words I'm having a hard time catching my breath, even after all this year's I still experience the fear when I remember how lucky I was.

Now I realise that there may be people with diverse opinions and all, I respect that. But in my view an Angel of the Lord sent by Yaweh, Jehovah God was protect in me. A spontaneous feeling of dread out of no where is impossible. God saw what was about to happen and planted that overwhelming feeling of urgency to flee...a feeling so great I fled barefooted. God's Angel made me invisible. I am not crazy, I was made invisible , I never even knew that was remotely possibly.

In conclusion. I am not born again, neither am i a saint. I am under no illusion I am holly or will make heaven if the rapture happens but I now realise one thing. Our God is a God of justice, God's laws cannot be altered when judgement comes...but even though we live in the dark, even though we are not saved, so long as we are aluve and on Earth Jehovah God never never gives up in sinners, he never stops helping sinners, he never stops protecting us sinners while on Earth because he knows man, caught in the middle of a spiritual war is no match for the kingdom of darkness.

Demons outnumber man by a thousand to one. Bven when we turn our backs on him he never forsaken us , he protects us, he still gives us a chance regardless of our sins. If God turns his back on sinners the kingdom of darkness are prepared to slaughter %99 of humanity. Such is the hatred these demons have for us. Eons ago they were once holy, they served God with happiness. But when God created humans in his image they became jealous. They saw the incomprehensible amount of love God had for his new creature, a creature lower than the Angels in heaven. In their jealousy they rebelled and thrown out of heaven. Even though we fell from grace God though the death of his son bought us salvation and forgiveness, a gesture not extended to the fallen angels. This drives the devil MAD with envy, jealousy and hatred on a scale the human mind cannot possibly comprehend.

God is real folks. Everyday he fights for us, even though we may not realise or see this battle going on. It's real. GOD is love, I have been a beneficiary of that love despite my sins and till the day I die I will never forget that.

God bless you for sharing your encounter with God...

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by geoworldedu: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
A girl told my brother a similar thing. It was last year during the frequent killings in Omoku in Rivers state, I recall she often told my brother how her family members and her would flee into the bushes whenever those killers were on a mission in Omoku.

So it was getting too frequent and she feared for her life (her family was poor and couldn't afford to relocate). Then she prayed to God to make her invisible whenever evil was near her. According to her, those killers returned to the community, killing and beheading people at will but somehow they couldn't see her, she was invisible to them. She recounted how she witnessed all the beheadings while trying to escape to safety.

One reason I didn't doubt her was because she had nothing to gain by lying. She isn't a pastor who was advertising a ministry and nor was she trying to extort money from my brother. Moreover all the details she gave concerning those attacks turned out to be true as confirmed by the media days later.

the problem here is not the testifier herself but you that formed this story. grin you try.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Malakh: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
intrepidJ let's talk, you are a spiritual guy and there are so many things that you said that agrees with I was taught by the Holy Spirit,this are things you couldn't know if you dont have the Spirit,I wholeheartedly belive you,didn't doubt you for a second, I can give you my email or/and number so we can talk better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.